View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

0 0%
  • 2 - Easy

0 0%
  • 3 - Moderate

4 57.14%
  • 4 - Hard

3 42.86%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Quantum of Solace forum, part of the Q; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TrophyGuide Ninja

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by nauGie; 10-28-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

4 - Hard

Not got the plat myself but to complete the game on 007 difficulty will be tricky. The online in this game is very fun when you can find/get a game so most online trophies will come easily except 'Kill 100 people with the he Golden Gun' as this mode is annoying...............and shit lol

PRO Member

I voted 4 and here's why..The game itself in 007 is not that hard..some tricky spots that you have to have patience and cover a lot..The 4 its because of the online..I hated the golden gun mode, since it seemed forever till I got the 100 kills..After that I had to grind out the xp..Luckily I found a way to get them in a 2 day-period, but it needed a lot of patience, good aiming, not being kicked out of servers and find guys in the same mode..

Gotham's Reckoning

Moderate: The story was fine but the online was a pain as it took forever.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

4. Hard

As has previously been said, the game isn't difficult in story mode, but the online trophies were time consuming and frustrating many times. Others hated golden gun mode, but I rather enjoyed it. I found that getting a game going in golden gun was almost impossible. There isn't a huge player base for this game and most of what is there are some die hard QoS mp'ers that don't really like encroachers on their territory. Tried to boost a few times with no success and just ended up grinding it out, but getting above average skills at it and some respect at least from the QoS mp'ers.

That being said, the mp was a lot of fun to me in most modes, as was the game itself. There were multiple disconnects from servers that you had to deal with, but patience and perseverance pays off, and when it's going well, time flies and it's a good time.

There are collectibles in the game, but they are pretty easy and not too plentiful and easily tracked too. 007 mode didn't even seem difficult to me and that was as hard as the story got.

I'm a huge Bond fan, so maybe a little biased, but for me it was a great game that I'm very proud of my accomplishments in and I recommend it highly.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hard - multiplayer trophies took ages.