View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

6 10.00%
  • 2 - Easy

45 75.00%
  • 3 - Moderate

9 15.00%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time forum, part of the R; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Retired TGT Member

2 - Easy. Gameplay is a total breeze, and it's fun. The gold bolts were a tad bit annoying. The time puzzles were fun, but the last couple were actually tough just because you have to be so quick. Overall easy though.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

easy only had trouble in the last challenge and the hard difficulty was annoing one or two times
    Bleach soul ressurection DRAGON BALL Ultimate tenkaichi Assasins Creed Revelations Uncharted 3 Battlfield 3 here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back...kinda

I give this 2 easy. It's a easy game but the Raritanium Tournament was kinda tough and the final battle with Lord Vorselon was tough but fun battle. The rest of the game is easy but was very fun.

The One and Only

I voted 1 for Very Easy. This game was very enjoyable, and since i like playing Ratchet and Clank games and have played plenty of them recently before firing this game up, playing through the game wasn't hard. The collectibles can't get any easier than in this game, and it can't get any more enjoyable than this game.

Also, it was my first

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Korean Girl Group Groupie

2 - Easy

Nothing too hard here, the Clank missions can take a couple tries, the quark arcade game has given some fits, and having to go through the game again is a little bit of a minor time sink, but the majority of the trophies come through natural progression of the game. Nothing too difficult.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

2/5 - Easy
    First off, i love R&C. The gameplay is fun and mostly easy. Even challenge mode isn't that much of a challenge. Most of the other trophies come through normal progression. The most annoying/difficult one was My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot: You need to have someone to help you, otherwise it's impossible imo.

PRO Member

2- Easy
    The bolts were a little tricky to do but apart from that, the game itself got most of the trophies.
    Fun game!

PRO Member

2 - Easy

I chose easy for this (rather than Very Easy) because there are a few challenging moments in the game. Nothing a 2nd (or sometimes 3rd) try won't take care of though. The Gold Bolts and Zoni were of minor annoyances at times and tricky to get to. Having to collect 1,000,000 bolts wasn't bad but, as with many other collectibles, took away from the game IMO. I found myself taking extra long to get through the game because I was smashing EVERYTHING to collect those bolts. The bosses were easy and most of the enemies weren't too challenging. Overall, this was a really fun game and worth your time.

Easy and fun family-friendly game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've gotta go with Easy for this. Was a very enjoyable game to play and the trophies themselves were easy to obtain. Once you get the Treasure Map finding the Bolts and Zoni were a breeze.

Platinum Progress
    LittleBigPlanet 2 (64%), LittleBigPlanet Karting (62%), Rayman Origins (67%),
    Rock Band 3 (69%), Transformers, Fall of Cybertron (65%)
    PSN 100%
    Back to the Future (1-5), Golden Axe, Gunstar Heroes, inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood, Noby Noby Boy,
    Rock Band Blitz, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game

Plats-O'-War!!

My vote is 2-Easy. This is my 1st R&C game I've ever played, and it was so much fun! The Challenges were some what glitchy, but, overall a fantastic game.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Fun & easy Only trophy that gave me a problem was "My Blaster Runs Really Really Hot", but after a few attempts I got it.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Lvl 9 - Gold

Aaaaaah, the last ever Ratchet & Clank game.... (not including ALL-4-1, f*ck that)

.............easy as it ever has been since the beginning

Although, the last time puzzle was a BIG pain in the ass!

Aussie Furry, Bitch

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Easy. Nothing hard here other than that stupid Qwark minigame.

2011 Member of the Year

Very Easy and very enjoyable.
    Nothing here will give you any sort of trouble.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Only part I had a little trouble with was Azimuth on hard, but then again if you're quick you'll beat him easy. My first and only platinum at the mo...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Easy. My Blaster Runs Hot gave me the most grief.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

2 - Easy

I voted easy for R&C. This is a very enjoyable game with only a handful of challenging parts. The collectables can be a little fustrating but the gameplay is soo good it more than balances out.

EDIT - Forgot about My Blaster Runs Hot. Jesus holy christ that was seriously trying. Thats the only real obstical to the Platinium.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easy- very enjoyable and only one trophy that gave me any hassle... That being said, My blaster runs really, really hot is one of only two trophies that's ever had me yelling at the TV in frustration, and it drove me NUTS trying to get it. Other than that it's a breeze.

Lvl 4 - Silver

MODERATE, several parts gave me a hard time on hard especially boss fights and those clank puzzles took me forever to figure out especially the last ones to get the gold bolts had to use a youtube vid. Other than that very fun game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast