Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ratchet and Clank Collection: Difficulty Estimate?

This is a discussion on Ratchet and Clank Collection: Difficulty Estimate? within the Ratchet & Clank forum, part of the R; it probably be easy like the jak and daxter collection...

Lvl 7 - Gold

it probably be easy like the jak and daxter collection

Lvl 4 - Silver

I think the skill points are going to be the main challenge, the games themselves weren't that hard, well except for the first one's final boss, I was never able to beat him...

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave people wondering how the hell you did it.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by PineappleTimbits View Post
    I think the skill points are going to be the main challenge, the games themselves weren't that hard, well except for the first one's final boss, I was never able to beat him...
    Yeah I agree. The games won't be hard, but they will be more of a challenge thatn aCiT and A4O

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by PineappleTimbits View Post
    Yeah, and the lack of strafing in the first game. Have gotten so used to doing it that it might be a bit tough at first not to strafe! These three games are definitely harder than A Crack in Time and probably slightly harder than the Jak and Daxter games but still not too difficult.
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678

Lvl 4 - Silver

(Got the game early)
    The skill points are damn easy in R&C 1 But the boss is hard also the Collecting the bolts is damn hard without the race glitch
    I have only played two hours of the second game but they look easier then they were on the PS2

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    (Got the game early)
    The skill points are damn easy in R&C 1 But the boss is hard also the Collecting the bolts is damn hard without the race glitch
    I have only played two hours of the second game but they look easier then they were on the PS2
    Lucky mainland Europe getting the game a few days before the UK does! At least we get it this week unlike the USA who don't get it for another few months...

EDIT: Got it today and played the first game through to Gaspar/Pokitaru, looks like the main reason I used to find this hard is because I was only 7 when I first got it! Only died about 4 times so far.
    Last edited by Gonzales95; 06-29-2012 at 07:27 PM.
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12