In This Topic: Rayman Origins

This is a discussion on In This Topic: Rayman Origins within the Rayman Origins forum, part of the R; We talk about how utterly beautiful this game looks :3 This seriously does justice to the Vita's screen and visual ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

In This Topic: Rayman Origins

We talk about how utterly beautiful this game looks :3

This seriously does justice to the Vita's screen and visual capabilities, this game looks amazing and plays amazing.

Not got this game? FUCKING GET IT.

The One and Only

I'm getting this game for my birthday, which is a couple weeks from now. I hope this game is as great as I keep hearing it is.

I'm getting the PS3 version btw.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Indie Game Developer

I'll download it for Vita when it gets cheap.

EDIT: Why is the console version $29.99 and the Vita version $39.99? What a rip off.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

NSFW

Aaaaw.... And here I thought, I could drop some opinionbombs on something I've actually invested A LOT of time in, for once. But it is the VITA version.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    Aaaaw.... And here I thought, I could drop some opinionbombs on something I've actually invested A LOT of time in, for once. But it is the VITA version.
    Go for it, both are more or less the same version. I think the vita has a new ghost mode and some other stuff but yeah.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I tried the PS3 demo for a bit, and didn't like it that much. I thought it was too expensive, and the multiplayer was not that fun because it got chaotic quick with players dying and then trying to rescue them and stuff.

Then I tried the Vita demo and it blew my mind! It's just so freaking beautiful! The graphics, the art style, the wonderful music and sound effects - I'm just grinning like an idiot while playing it.

It can be challenging, and I know especially time trial trophies are going to be a bitch, but as someone said in a review: It's hard to get mad at the game, because it is just so damn adorable. Plus, even when it gets hard it is never unfair.

I gotta say, I never thought I'd like this game this much, I've only had it for three days and have played nothing else on my Vita (Uncharted, Escape Plan, and Motorstorm RC will have to wait).

Lvl 9 - Gold

This was my Vita launch trial and I picked it up cause I enjoyed platting the PS3 version so much. Honestly though I think I like the Vita version a little better, the Vita's controls work great for this game and the level design is perfectly done for on the go quick play.
    Fantastic game that I can't recommend enough for either system.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

I played the demo for ps3 and liked it, but not enough to get it... when I got my Vita the game I was gonna get with it (Vitua Tennis) was sold out so I got it and have loved playing it even though I went somewhere else and got Vitua Tennis too and have played that a lot more, the graphics are pretty awesome and the gameplay is very fun.

Avy by DaRe_xLw Ta-Ta Bar by Beam

Resident PHD

Best 2d platformer I have played in a long time. hey Nintendo this is how you do it. Time Trials, high scores, ghost play, hidden objects etc. this game is so jam packed it is an insult that games like Mario outsell it (considering Mario after 30 years still hasn't learned how to attack an enemy coming right at him).

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    We talk about how utterly beautiful this game looks :3

This seriously does justice to the Vita's screen and visual capabilities, this game looks amazing and plays amazing.

Not got this game? FUCKING GET IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    I'm getting this game for my birthday, which is a couple weeks from now. I hope this game is as great as I keep hearing it is.

I'm getting the PS3 version btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Best 2d platformer I have played in a long time. hey Nintendo this is how you do it. Time Trials, high scores, ghost play, hidden objects etc. this game is so jam packed it is an insult that games like Mario outsell it (considering Mario after 30 years still hasn't learned how to attack an enemy coming right at him).
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    This was my Vita launch trial and I picked it up cause I enjoyed platting the PS3 version so much. Honestly though I think I like the Vita version a little better, the Vita's controls work great for this game and the level design is perfectly done for on the go quick play.
    Fantastic game that I can't recommend enough for either system.

intelligent posts of the year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Jakintosh View Post
    I'll download it for Vita when it gets cheap.

EDIT: Why is the console version $29.99 and the Vita version $39.99? What a rip off.
    don't take apple's slogan to heart please. This game is the underdog of all years.

PRO Member

Awesome game I never finished it on PS3 but i'm very close to the end of Vita version after less than 24 hours of owning the game. Very enjoyable game but it does kill your battery even when on low display settings

PRO Member

I just got the Plat for this game last night and all I can say is WOW! I enjoyed this game from beginning to end, but the most enjoyment came from trying to get all the Time Trial medals. A few of them were actually a bitch to get, but all it did was force me to fine tune all my movements in the game. Once I mastered the timing and such, the trials were actually quite entertaining. This game is definitely in my top 5 for 2d platformers of all time!