Heading South on a White Bronco

This is a discussion on Heading South on a White Bronco within the Red Dead Redemption forum, part of the R; Okay, so, I've looked at the trophy guide and I'm completely confused. I know you have to shoot something like ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Heading South on a White Bronco

Okay, so, I've looked at the trophy guide and I'm completely confused. I know you have to shoot something like twenty lawmen to get the U.S. Marshall's on you, but despite me being wanted and shooting every lawman that comes in after me, the count of how many I've killed isn't going up.

Is it that my save could be corrupted because if I delete it and that's not what the problem is I will be ticked off.

O_o

Well one, you have to be in the states to be in their jurisdiction, so north of the river. Also they can be a bit fickle, so just keep at it, they'll trot your way eventually.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i do that in armadillo kill and kill until you become public enemy then run from armadillo to fort mercer and you see the red alert of wanted in the upper right if it become slowly fade stop the horse until they see you again and alert refresh now run away from them and the trophy is yours

Lvl 9 - Gold

I pulled this off in Blackwater. I shot a bunch of people and a few cops around the saloon, then ran upstairs and took cover inside my room. Standing by the doorway with the door open, I had a clear shot of any cops who came up the stairs after me. I could pretty much kill with impunity from here, only running out to restock on ammo whenever I ran low. It took me quite a while to get the US Marshals on my case, but once they arrived, I just kept shooting them to keep my Wanted level up, and once there was a temporary lull in law enforcement activity, I bolted outside, summoned my horse, and rode for Thieves' Landing as though the hounds of Hell were on my tail.

Like I said, it took a while to accomplish, but it worked for me. Give it a try.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

What I did was I killed all of the police in Armadillo. Then the U.S. marshals came. Then I escaped them.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Make sure you're on the right horse too...
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 4 - Silver

I was having difficulty with this too, but I just went to sleep at MacFarlane Ranch (I believe...... it was a while ago) and they came for me in the middle of the night. After about 2 hours of TRYING to get it I just kinda ran into it. Try sleeping. Worked for me.
    Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!