question about red dead

This is a discussion on question about red dead within the Red Dead Redemption forum, part of the R; is there any point to holding onto pelts and other items scrounged from the wilderness? just to sell at a ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

question about red dead

is there any point to holding onto pelts and other items scrounged from the wilderness? just to sell at a store? i have a ton of stuff that im carrying around, pretty unrealistic that i have 30 wolf pelts and horse hides but im not complaining

Change is good

Don't quote me but I think you can only sell them, and they are worth a fair bit of money.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

also need to know about bounties, do they show up on the map or do you just have to find them randomly?

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    also need to know about bounties, do they show up on the map or do you just have to find them randomly?
    It's been awhile since I last played it but I think you are given a location of where they were last seen so if you go to that location and search around, they will eventually appear on the map.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Nope, nothing

Some of the tasks require certain animal pelts (I don't think they're called tasks though ). And you get a marker for what areas the bounties are in

Lvl 10 - Platinum

right before i stopped playing this morning i got a bounty poster and checked my map and saw nothing to indicate where he would be, thats why i asked, maybe its a glitch or maybe im just an idiot and missed it on the map somehow, ill check again tomorrow

to chambers-are you talking about the things required to unlock all outfits or something else?

Dull Ember

Their most recent location will show up on your map as a little red icon after you accept a bounty. You also have to get them from specific regions to get 100% completion but posters will still spawn even after you have fulfilled the total for that area- you can check in your stats menu how many you have in each region.The trophy guide section of this site will tell you how many you need from each region. Also you have to hang around the area for a little while before the poster is posted.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

alright so the bounty showed up finally after i completed a story mission so i went and got him, brought him back, and after giving him to the chuparosa jail, i got shot and killed by the police while the auto save was saving and now i think my data might be corrupted because when it went to load it said no normal save data found, am i screwed? also, any idea why i was shot? i didnt have a bounty as far as i know since i rescue citizens in distress and dont shoot anyone that doesnt deserve it, i was also attacked after finishing the final mission in mexico but managed to get away

Lvl 10 - Platinum

couple more questions, is it possible to initiate a duel and how would i go about doing it? they always accost me and i need a duel in armadillo so i need to be able to start one when i want to, also how would i go about killing a cougar with a knife? can i lasso it first? i know i can wound it with other weapons but i read somewhere that a cougar will run when wounded which doesnt bode well for me stabbing it

Lvl 2 - Bronze

couple more questions, is it possible to initiate a duel and how would i go about doing it? they always accost me and i need a duel in armadillo so i need to be able to start one when i want to, also how would i go about killing a cougar with a knife? can i lasso it first? i know i can wound it with other weapons but i read somewhere that a cougar will run when wounded which doesnt bode well for me stabbing it
    That's why you have a fast horse nearby when you try it. Actually, I think you might want to be on a horse when you start.