mowing em down

This is a discussion on mowing em down within the Red Dead Redemption forum, part of the R; is it possible or easier to get the mowing em down trophy in undead nightmare gameplay? ive tried going to ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

mowing em down

is it possible or easier to get the mowing em down trophy in undead nightmare gameplay? ive tried going to the presidio like the guide says but i either get killed by some guy shooting me in the back while im aiming the cannon, or being unable to murder anyone to get the law after me, or having my wanted level expire before i can get up to the cannon, easier to just get to the presidio in undead and mow down some zombies? my stats will carry over since its still singleplayer?

Negator

I believe you can do it in Free Roam as well. If you have a good buddy willing to help, he could watch your back for lawmen coming from behind (lol) and you can focus on mowing 'em down.

Dull Ember

Free roam is the easiest way to get this. Shouldn't take any longer than 2-3 hours.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

didnt really think of doing it in free roam, never seems to be npcs around in free roam for me, seeing as how i started undead nightmare already i think ill try that and see if it works, already got over 100 kills already, if it doesnt work then free roam is always an option, thanks for the suggestions fellas

Team Dingleberry

Best to do it in free roam, but bring some friends with you to guard the other entrances to El Presidio.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

use the prive free roam option

Lvl 10 - Platinum

just got it, so much easier and quicker to get it in undead nightmare, go to el presidio and blast the ever spawning zombies until 500 kills, took about a half hour, shiny new platinum for me, another big thanks for those you helped me get trophies or otherwise gave advice

PRO Member

What I did is I wore my FBI outfit and went to safe house in casa mardregara or whatever is that place called in Mexico, and I was shooting at civilians didn't take me more than 90 minutes

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Lvl 2 - Bronze

UnbreakabuII showed me this technique and it is by far the best I've seen. Go to El Matadero and on the roof of your dynamite filled safe house is a Browning gun. Start mowing down the locals and with no lawmen in sight it took me 90mins of target practice to get my trophy. Easy and offline.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SAMMW1SE View Post
    UnbreakabuII showed me this technique and it is by far the best I've seen. Go to El Matadero and on the roof of your dynamite filled safe house is a Browning gun. Start mowing down the locals and with no lawmen in sight it took me 90mins of target practice to get my trophy. Easy and offline.
    That's how I got it as well. Took a couple of hours, and only had to contend with the law a few times. Quite easy overall.