Survivalist challange problem

This is a discussion on Survivalist challange problem within the Red Dead Redemption forum, part of the R; Hello everyone, i've got a problem: to get the Survivalist LVL 10 I had to collect 10 Violet Snowdrop and ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Survivalist challange problem

Hello everyone, i've got a problem: to get the Survivalist LVL 10 I had to collect 10 Violet Snowdrop and then 2 more of every herb available.

[top]

I've done as he said, but I only got for the second time the LVL 9.. than I tried to keep other Violets.. but the bar is stopped at the 40%.
    What the hell is going on ?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

confused, are you on level 9 or level 10? if on level 10 just keep collecting more of each kind, keep a list of what you have gotten, if on level 9 collect what you need for level 9, golden currant i believe, cant remember right now

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    confused, are you on level 9 or level 10? if on level 10 just keep collecting more of each kind, keep a list of what you have gotten, if on level 9 collect what you need for level 9, golden currant i believe, cant remember right now
    I have to clear LVL 10, but i've already cleared it. I'm doing the same stuff twice but the bar in the diary is stopped at 40%.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by AleDeFra View Post
    I have to clear LVL 10, but i've already cleared it. I'm doing the same stuff twice but the bar in the diary is stopped at 40%.
    try collecting more violet snowdrops and any other you may have missed, thats the only thing i can think of

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I solved, i didn't understand i had to collect 2 flowers for type, not 2 random flowers. LOL
    Thank you the same for helping.

Dull Ember

Same thing happened me in gta4 had to start the game over. Tropes wouldn't unlock and side quests wouldn't update my % completion.