Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Official Red Dead Redemption Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on Official Red Dead Redemption Boosting Thread within the Red Dead Redemption forum, part of the R; just bought game of the year edition need all trophies i have a mic also psn thamiraclegift central time...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

just bought game of the year edition need all trophies i have a mic also psn thamiraclegift central time

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey i need all the dlc trophies add me;
    psn; chronicpl

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Posse up trophy help me? Also need some dlc trophies
    Add me: Reillys_Ranger

Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

looking to get all dlc trophies add me
    psn l33n3wb3

Lvl 1 - Bronze

NO LONGER BOOSTING.

Just passing this along, as it saved me an assload of time:

Nothing against anyone else, but I got tired of trying to catch people online and trying to get strangers to cooperate with me, so I said screw it. I went and bought a 2nd copy of RDR (used for like $20), borrowed a friend's PS3, pulled my 2nd high def TV out of the bedroom and put it in the den right next to my other one, taught my fiancee how to play, and had all the trophies I was missing by the end of the night.

#HowTheWestWasWon

Last edited by gnrdeth13; 04-01-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hey guys....anyone still doing the RDR online stuff?
    I need about ALL the online mp trophies, so loads to do, lol
    My PSN ID = the_druiDD (Timezone is CET/GMT+1)

I got all the DLC's, so the co-op missions still need to be done as well....may be a good start I think? Anyways.....add me pls

Latest Platinum's : GTA5
    Working on : FIFA 14 - AC4 Blackflag

Friend requests are OK, but please do NOT send me blank ones. Thank you....

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gnrdeth13 View Post
    NO LONGER BOOSTING.

Just passing this along, as it saved me an assload of time:

Nothing against anyone else, but I got tired of trying to catch people online and trying to get strangers to cooperate with me, so I said screw it. I went and bought a 2nd copy of RDR (used for like $20), borrowed a friend's PS3, pulled my 2nd high def TV out of the bedroom and put it in the den right next to my other one, taught my fiancee how to play, and had all the trophies I was missing by the end of the night.

#HowTheWestWasWon

Just wanted to say I know your pain trying to organise online with other people. Your solution was awsome to the extreme!! Love it.

Let Me Watch

I need 5 others to boost Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace and 8 others to boost Kingpin. So close to 100%!
    Last edited by AlecDawesome; 04-08-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"Got more soul than a sock with a hole"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I need 5 others to boost Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace and 8 others to boost Kingpin. So close to 100%!
    Hey I also need Pa pa pa poker! I'll help if you still boosting for it PSN ID: RoatanCatracho

Let Me Watch

Quote Originally Posted by RoatanCatracho View Post
    Hey I also need Pa pa pa poker! I'll help if you still boosting for it PSN ID: RoatanCatracho
    I'm usually only on on weekends, but I'll be on all of next week due to vacation.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need a boost.
    I will be on tomorrow April 10 @ 2:30pm central.

PSN:SORNY78

If you can help me that would be great!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I need 'Poker Ace' and 'kingpin'. If theres a boosting session going, add me and ill join.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I'm usually only on on weekends, but I'll be on all of next week due to vacation.
    Weekend would be fine, i do most of my playing on weekends due to work. Am free from friday at 7PM ET, all day saturday and sunday.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Boosting All DLC trophies So Add Me

PSN: e_davidson

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello everybody. I would like to get the Posse Up! trophy but the most posse members I've been able to gather thus far without an organized effort has been 5 and I think I read that the magic number is 8. If there is anybody out there who could spare a few minutes on some designated evening to join my posse and help me get this trophy I would appreciate it. I would be happy to return the favor or go for any other trophies. Anybody interested let me know.

I'm available for playing Wednesday nights 5pm to 11pm Central and Sunday nights 3pm to 8pm Central mainly, but could make myself available if something definite presented itself.

PSN ID: srgntpoliteness

Thanks all

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm up for boosting everything basically, as long as someone helps me get Quick and Everyone Else and Most Wanted, also possibly Posse Up. Everything else I think I can eventually get on my own, but since I'll need to play a lot anyway i have no problem with helping people out while im doing it. I'm going to add Reillys_Ranger since hes clearly a huge fallout fan as am I haha, but if anyone wants to add me my psn ID is Ruairc, just put RDR in the friend request so I know its from here. If you're having trouble getting the gold medals in co-op missions and such, I can help with that no problem at all.

Let Me Watch

No longer boosting Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace, all I need now is Kingpin.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm looking for partners to get the online trophies. I've finish both story mode. I'm on eastern time. Just send me a request. I'm not in a hurry to get the trophies so there is no stress!
    Thanks
    PSN: Psychopatetique
    Mess With the Best, Die Like the Rest!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My friend and i would like to put together a team of 9 players with the intention of getting the 'Posse Up' trophy first of all, then we could effectively get all the 'Multiple Player' trophies for everyone, i know a lot of players still need the 'Pa Pa Poker Ace' trophy and the 'Kingpin' trophy so that would be the next trophies we would go for after 'Posse Up, once we get all the 'Multiple Player' trophies for everyone we would also be willing to help anyone of the 9 players to get any other trophy that does not require multiple players to get.

We both have experience in getting trophies efficiently so it wouldn't take long to get all the multiple player trophies then once that is done any player could ask for help getting other trophies and my friend and i would be only too happy to help, players are not required to have a mic, a group chat will be set up at the first available opportunity that would suit everyone's time zone once we have all 9 players on our list, there we would discuss tactics and the quickest way to boost each trophy for everyone. Then we would all get to work.

We would ask players to commit two hours of their time in order to ensure we get all 'Multiple Player' trophies for everyone and please no timewasters. Apart from that just send me a message on your PS3 or reply to this forum with details of the trophies you want to get, your PSN I.D and also what your timezone is and your name will be added to the list below. Finally as i said the very minute we have all 9 players a time will be arranged to suit all players to get this trophy and a group chat will be set up to help coordinate with each other.

My PSN I.D is: its_supergamer

1: its_supergamer: GMT +0
    2. the_druiDD: GMT +1
    3. RoatanCatracho: GMT -6
    4. AlecDawesome: GMT -5
    5. e_davidson: GMT -7
    6. Ruairc: GMT -4
    7. Psychopatetique: GMT -5
    8. abaraiRenji32: GMT -6
    9. Cheynne-Stoking: GMT -0
    10. srgntpoliteness: GMT -5

First reserve: Elpoko: GMT +0
    Last edited by its_supergamer; 04-20-2012 at 07:50 AM.

Let Me Watch

Quote Originally Posted by its_supergamer View Post
    My friend and i would like to put together a team of eight players with the intention of getting the 'Posse Up' trophy first of all, then we could effectively get all the 'Multiple Player' trophies for everyone, i know a lot of players still need the 'Pa Pa Poker Ace' trophy and the 'Kingpin' trophy so that would be the next trophies we would go for after 'Posse Up, once we get all the 'Multiple Player' trophies for everyone we would also be willing to help anyone of the eight players to get any other trophy that does not require multiple players to get.

We both have experience in getting trophies efficiently so it wouldn't take long to get all the multiple player trophies then once that is done any player could ask for help getting other trophies and my friend and i would be only too happy to help, players are not required to have a mic, a group chat will be set up at the first available opportunity that would suit everyone's time zone once we have all eight players on our list, there we would discuss tactics and the quickest way to boost each trophy for everyone. Then we would all get to work.

We would ask players to commit two hours of their time in order to ensure we get all 'Multiple Player' trophies for everyone and please no timewasters. Apart from that just send me a message on your PS3 or reply to this forum with details of the trophies you want to get, your PSN I.D and also what your timezone is and your name will be added to the list below. Finally as i said the very minute we have all eight players a time will be arranged to suit all players to get this trophy and a group chat will be set up to help coordinate with each other.

My PSN I.D is: its_supergamer

1: its_supergamer - GMT +0
    2. the_druiDD - GMT +1
    3. __________
    4. __________
    5. __________
    6. __________
    7. __________
    8. __________
    I'll get in on that. All I need is Kingpin, but I'll help with the others.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast