Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Official Red Dead Redemption Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on Official Red Dead Redemption Boosting Thread within the Red Dead Redemption forum, part of the R; I require some help with the posse trophy and the competitive wins, as well as maybe just playing for fun ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I require some help with the posse trophy and the competitive wins, as well as maybe just playing for fun as I need to redo everything online on my new account.
    I'll also need help with all the DLC packs. I'm willing to help you back. GMT+1 here but should be available most of the time.

PSN ID: PlatinumRequiem

Please list you're boosting RDR in the text so I know. Thanks & Cheers!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

got back to this game after a couple of years, still got plenty of online trophies to get (never got the posse up for instance) so... if you're playing add me so we can team up
    PSN vdacasc

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need help with all online trophies for this game and undead nightmare i do own it as well, but i do not kow where it is and i don't have the goty on hand, yet. And i am willing to boost, im online almost everyday, so just drop me a message and we'll set up a session.

EDIT: do not even bother contacting me if your needs are one sided or your willing to cut contacts after your end of the bargain is fulfilled, im not going to help you, and i only take on serious boosting requests. im not here for your fucking trophies, im not here to have fun or make friends, im here to BOOST TROPHIES SPECIFICALLY ONLY. PERIOD. you help me with trophies, i help you in return nothing more, nothing less. for further details see my trophy listing, i shouldn't need to tell you what trophies i need when you can check them yourself, im tired of one sided, selfish trophy boosters contacting me for help. SERIOUS REQUESTS ONLY, PERIOD.

EDIT2:
    I have compiled a small list of potential bug/infection fixes should you get issues ingame down below is a small list of them, they have been tested and researched although not 100% guarenteed to work, you can even test them yourself.

Auto-completion of gang hideouts:
    There is only one way i know of to getting rid of this annoyance, and that is to destroy the multiplayer saved data in the ps3 saved data section, to see the data in saved data section of Red Dead Redemption, wait a few secconds, and it will show you what types of data each are. Attempts to close the game or reboot the ps3 to flush this annoyance out of the memory won't always work, and this way guareentees it will fix itself. If you need a strong weapon atfterword, in Free Roam, the pistol can be found in Tesoro Azul and it is also carried by the local law enforcement in Blackwater. So you can go ahead and pick it right back up again, to be a force be reckoned with once again.

EDIT4: further testing shows that i was wrong, and by selecting continue on a gang hideout and travelling farther away from the location until you get the message that you have left gang hideout, then coming back fixes this issue, and enemies will continue to spawn in their normal numbers once more. Apologies for any inconvience this has caused.

EDIT5: seems like restarting the ps3 sometimes works for fixing this annoying bug/infection and sometimes not, apologies once more.

Invisibility to boosting partners:
    Simply reboot or restart your console, and this will fix itself, no further action is required. Should it happen again, rince and repeat.

Infinite loading screen upon trying to win 3 matches in a row:
    Just have one of the boosting players leave, and after a while, it will show you a completed match. Wether or not this counts as a win or loss to the player that stays, is unknown.

EDIT3:
    Credit to the list of fixes goes to Relixa and MarcelloEnorme.

EDIT5: Avoid boosting with ManiacMatt55, he does not honor agreements, wastes 6 hours arguing with you about petty facts, argues about controls, boosting trophies and will continues to stalk you even after the fact upon trying to get him leave you alone.
    Last edited by Relixa; 06-11-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm not sure if anyone still gets on this thread, but I only need the posse up trophy for the platinum.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm triying Posse Up trophy, please help. I'm willing to help with on line trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm triying Posse Up trophy, please help. I'm willing to help with on line trophies

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I have a friend who needs Posse Up (8 people in a posse). If anyone here needs this trophy still, we're going to try in 2 weeks, on 6/18/2017 in the afternoon. Send me a friend request. PSN: RodSquad1167

From what I see here, a few people still need it. Let's get 8 people and do it. Everyone gets the trophy.

Edit: I have 5 new RDR friends on PS3 from asking people in free roam. 6/18 is the date. Send me a friend and just say Posse Up
    Last edited by Motorhead; 06-04-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead View Post
    we're going to try in 2 weeks, on 6/18/2017 in the afternoon
    It may help if you posted what time zone.
    Last edited by Helyx; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:30 PM.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This is still on for next Sunday, 6/18/17. Hoping around 2:00pm CST. Right now, I have about 5 dedicated.
    Msg me. PSN: RodSquad1167

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have the GOTY edition so the only thing keeping me away from the plat are the online trophies. Can anybody help?
    PSN: Abyss-Exile

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637