100% Problem

This is a discussion on 100% Problem within the Red Dead Redemption forum, part of the R; As the title suggests I am having problems getting the last 0.5%, I have done everything that is available but ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

100% Problem

As the title suggests I am having problems getting the last 0.5%, I have done everything that is available but when I checked with the social network it said I missed a Stranger but I cannot find them anywhere.. Has this happened to anyone else and can it be fixed?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDodoDan?feature=guide
    YouTube - ^ - Please show your support for a small YouTuber, (Walkthroughs and Trophy Guides)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner_Man21 View Post
    As the title suggests I am having problems getting the last 0.5%, I have done everything that is available but when I checked with the social network it said I missed a Stranger but I cannot find them anywhere.. Has this happened to anyone else and can it be fixed?
    It's been awhile since I played the story, but did you do the stranger mission while you control Jack Marston?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Fatone View Post
    It's been awhile since I played the story, but did you do the stranger mission while you control Jack Marston?
    If I remember correctly, yes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDodoDan?feature=guide
    YouTube - ^ - Please show your support for a small YouTuber, (Walkthroughs and Trophy Guides)

Lvl 6 - Silver

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS

Tomb Raider (91%), Killzone2 (83%)