View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

0 0%
  • 2 - Easy

4 4.71%
  • 3 - Moderate

60 70.59%
  • 4 - Hard

18 21.18%
  • 5 - Very Hard

3 3.53%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Red Dead Redemption forum, part of the R; 3- Moderate. Not overly difficult, except for that Five Finger Fillet crap. How The West Was Won takes a decent ...

дурак

3- Moderate.

Not overly difficult, except for that Five Finger Fillet crap. How The West Was Won takes a decent amount of time if you don't delete the patch or take advantage of double/triple XP weekend. Definitely an amazing Platinum for anybody to have in their collection.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

The Old Guy

Nothing really difficult about this one other than a couple of the MP trophies, but those can be very easily boosted. It does take some time to get to level 50 if you're doing it legit, a tricky missable trophy and a long time working on challenges and such makes me vote moderate, although I wouldn't argue with anyone who voted easy.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Moderate- Brilliant game. all sp trophies were easy but mp trophies were retarded

Lvl 5 - Silver

Easy - I loved rdr, but the plat was easy. It took some time though...

PRO Member

Moderate but is near hard coz this game have a lot to do

PRO Member

3 Moderate - A really fun game. Needed some boosting with some trophies in MP but the campaign trophies i had no problems.

2011 Member of the Year

Voted Easy.
    Nothing was hard, just time consuming. Had a blast playing this game with a bunch of friends

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Voted Hard due to the Hours it took to complete, I have this game since the week it was released and only got the Platinum yesterday. I had to boost that stupid slow on the draw trophy in the end. I have 400+ hours played and thats only on my main account, although I wasnt too worried about the trophies for the first year of RDR.

PRO Member

I'm not a big multiplayer guy so the 3 FFA in a row was a pain, and that's what held me up the most. No boosting for me.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hard .

because online trophies.

but i recommend this game which is the best game ever i played after SOTC and MGS

Summer holidays :)

Moderate-Loved every minute of it, no trouble with the sp trophies but had to do some mp with a mate as i'm really not a fan of mp. Even getting to level 50 is no trouble with a triple xp weekend.

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Lvl 3 - Bronze

fairly easy plat more time consuming then anything did mp b4 bonus xp but would recommend bonus xp for anybody who isnt a mp fan

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Nothing really difficult about this one other than a couple of the MP trophies, but those can be very easily boosted. It does take some time to get to level 50 if you're doing it legit, a tricky missable trophy and a long time working on challenges and such makes me vote moderate, although I wouldn't argue with anyone who voted easy.
    I agree with this which is why I voted moderate. The online part is what moved swayed my vote from easy to moderate.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

3 - Moderate

Not nearly as hard as it is time-consuming. Getting to lv50 on MP would've taken me at least a month with juggling work and other life responsibilities. Gotta give Rockstar props for the triple XP weekend they enabled a couple weeks ago. I went from lv30 to 50 in one night. Had it not been for that, I'd probably just now be getting it. Instead, I've picked up two more plats in the meantime.

True Templar

Moderate; a very long grind and a some tricky trophies, but it wasn't too hard.

Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - Heavy Rain - L.A. Noire -
    Red Dead Redemption

Working On:
    Assassin's Creed III & Revelations, Little Big Planet 2 & Karting, The Adventures of Tintin, Beyond Two Sous.

Dull Ember

2-Easy

I got this game the week it came out and I've been playing it on and off ever since. I know it took me 2 years to get my platinum but I loved every minute of it and that's why I'm voting easy. I had no trouble getting to mp level 50 I liked how there was always new mp challenges so that it was never a grind I also got posse up real easy. I had to get some help with both FFA trophies as I was getting nowhere with them- there's some fairly useful people still playing these and I didn't stand a chance. I had fun with all the trophies in this game and didn't find any of it a grind and I think credit should go to Rockstar for a good game with a well designed trophy set.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Moderate. It's not very hard, the worst is really the online level 50 trophy that really takes some time to get, but if you stay sharp Rockstar likes to every once in a while to put double or triple XP and you have to take those chances to score big points. That and a couple of other online trophies but it isn't hard to get them.
    Other than that pretty normal and game is awesome, worth every penny.
    Awesome Sig By Apokolypz

The Girl Gamer

Moderate: The game isn't difficult at all. It's just time consuming. There's only 2 online trophies that are annoying if you are trying to do them legit, so you basically have to boost them if you are going for platinum only. If going for 100%, there are more annoying online trophies that are impossible to get legit and must boost. For example, Kingpin and Pa-Pa-Pa Poker Ace.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Meh, I only miss the 50th level trophy, but it's only time consuming. This platinum is not difficult, it only requires 60 or 70 hours to get it.. but you're going to have a good time if you enjoy the game ( 'cause if you don't..:facepalm: )

2 - Easy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

3 - Moderate

Only because this platinum is time consuming and you will possibly need to boost a few of the online trophies. The level 50 grind is such a pain even if you delete the patch which i did. I could not imagine getting to level 50 with the normal xp the way it is now. but overall a great game with an easy yet time consuming platinum that will take some dedication to get.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast