View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

0 0%
  • 2 - Easy

4 4.71%
  • 3 - Moderate

60 70.59%
  • 4 - Hard

18 21.18%
  • 5 - Very Hard

3 3.53%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Red Dead Redemption forum, part of the R; Nothing to hard but it was time consuming… getting 100% completion took a lot as well as reaching rank 50...

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Nothing to hard but it was time consuming… getting 100% completion took a lot as well as reaching rank 50

^^^^^^^^^Made by BEAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lvl 2 - Bronze

3 Moderate RDR will take a long time to finish all the challenges. I chose to break up the missions with the side quests. A few of the online trophies might be a pain but with a good partner they will be easy.

This game is rules! I wish GTA4 had on online mode even half as good as RDR. One can only hope they follow this example for GTA5.

PRO Member

3.moderate nothing hard just getting the reedemed trophy is boring, the plat itself only takes takes like 40-50hrs to plat depending how fast you get that damn posse up trophy xD

PRO Member

Moderate - I don't care what difficulty you give this it's an awesome game worth playing no matter what. A lot of grinding is required for the MP trophies though

PRO Member

3 Moderate- What a grind for MP lvl 50 but everything is straight forward and obttainable if you put in the time.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Moderate - The game took a lot of time but it was fun the whole time! I love this game. I hope they make another. The trophy I had the most difficult with was the Most Wanted one. Not because its tough to hold a wanted for 10 minutes then escape the narcs, but because players would see I have the most wanted then they would keep killing me.

Overall this was a great game and getting the plat was not too rough. However, I did want for a triple XP event to grind to rank 50.

KCCO!

I rated it as moderate. Most of the trophies were relatively easy. The challenges, or whatever they were called, took a while.

Proud Greek Gamer

Moderate.

Would have voted for Easy,but the multiplayer trophies pushed me to Moderate.A big grind to level 50 and some singleplayer challenges make it a little challenging but it's an easy plat in overall,just time-consuming.

Signature and Avatar made by the awesome TheGeneral09

Lvl 11 - Elite

The game is rated extreme at our sister site but I go with moderate:

This game is lots of fun, it also the game that gave me my first trophy too on this new acct, a really good story, stranger side missions, and the many activities that a cowboy might have done in that time period. The challenges were not that hard except for the sharpshooter Rank 10 challenge, took a few tries to get but got it with a little practice. The only trophy that took a while was the one you had to reach Level 50, but its fun if ya play with friends and not by yourself, had a blast though with meliz, so getting to the Max Level did not really seem to take that long. The way the story ends IMO suggests that a RDR 2 might be in the works for PS3/PS4 hopefully!

Toggle Spoiler

Ribbon courtesy of Beam

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Moderate, there were a few tough trophies in mp, but an awesome game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate

Most of the game was fairly easy to do in Singleplayer. The challenges, while tricky was easy to do. It was funny since I picked up this game years ago and completely forgot the story missions as I was just running around exploring and doing bounties and challenges. It came to a surprise when I came back to this a month ago during my time to work on some plats I was meaning to get but was too busy, that most of the challenges was almost done. The online on the other hand, I had quite alot of fun in Free Roam. I was disappointed when I came back to online to find it plagued with glitches and extremely long loading time. Only parts I found to be difficult was Go Team, The Quick and Everyone Else, Posse Up considering nobody was willing to stick around past 5th player in my posse. Wanted was a point of extreme frustration, considering I had to reattempt this over 15 times. Most of time I failed escaping, it wasn't due to lawmen, instead it was some trigger happy player with a sniper rifle. But overall, it was moderate in terms of difficulty.

Toggle Spoiler

Will you play for the love of the game or die as a coward?
    Will Not Accept Blank Friend Requests

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123