Resident Evil 6 Preorder Bonuses Announced

This is a discussion on Resident Evil 6 Preorder Bonuses Announced within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; Looks like the Hoff will get the Catacombs pack....I certainly hope the Mercenary Mode isnt required for Plat...as that will ...

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Resident Evil 6 Preorder Bonuses Announced

Looks like the Hoff will get the Catacombs pack....I certainly hope the Mercenary Mode isnt required for Plat...as that will be quite annoying

Capcom has revealed new pre-order exclusives for Resident Evil 6. As detailed in a post on the Capcom Unity blog, a unique Mercenaries mode map will be available for customers who pre-order the game at GameStop, Amazon or Best Buy.

Customers who pre-order at GameStop will receive The Catacombs map. According to Capcom, the map features "booby traps ready to ensnare you around every corner."

Amazon customers will receive the High Seas Fortress map, which takes place on an aircraft character. Players will be able to explore both the interior and exterior of the ship, including the outdoor deck and narrow indoor hallways.

Finally, people who pre-order at Best Buy snag the Rail Yard map, which takes place in the subway at Tall Oaks. Battles range from the station platform to inside the trains, and even the roof.

Mercenaries mode, confirmed by Capcom earlier this week, operates as it has in previous Resident Evil games: players fight waves of enemies within a certain time limit, chaining together kills to earn high scores. Unlike other games in the series, RE6 will offer Mercenaries mode from the beginning of the game rather than requiring players to unlock it.
    Source: Resident Evil 6 Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed - PlayStation 3 News at IGN
    Last edited by DaveyHasselhoff; 04-12-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I hope something comes to Australia. All these maps look incredibly awesome and I can't wait for its release!!

Sig by
    DaRe_xLw

Aes Dana

I enjoyed the mercenaries mode for RE5 and i am relieved to hear its back in RE6 and with an unchanged formula.

Plats-O'-War!!

That High Seas map looks good, along with the Rail Yard map. But, I'm getting the Catacombs map since I reserved it at GameStop

Harvester of Souls

Awesome, but I hope we get more from preordering than just a few DLC MP map packs >:F >:F >:F. I'll decide when Dragon's Dogma comes out and i get early access to demo of RE6 . Not sure when demo be available bt I will look forward to it lol.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you Preorder RE 6 Anthology from Capcom.com you get Premium Umbrella Corp Umbrella for free!!

No Game No Life

I like the catacombs and aircraft carrier. Looks good. My pre-order pack only contains a shirt and jacket though. Well its a good deal already.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Bob 'n' Becca

Quick question: where the hell are these preorder bonuses? I got the game at GameStop but they never explicitly said anything to me about it.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    Quick question: where the hell are these preorder bonuses? I got the game at GameStop but they never explicitly said anything to me about it.
    It's on your receipt from gamestop
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Bob 'n' Becca

I'll check it out when I get home. Thanks. No soup for you! But I'll give you rep instead.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    It's on your receipt from gamestop
    That is correct. It is a cost saving practice since printing those codes cost quite a bit of money for the company. By throwing it on the receipt companies save all those expensive printing costs (that weren't going to increase sales at all).

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE