Results 1 to 8 of 8

Capcom already Bullshitting!

This is a discussion on Capcom already Bullshitting! within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; Capcom already have hidden DLC that was in the demo thats going to be in the disk (same thing that ...

  1. #1
    The Grand Ray Legend
    Kratos06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    1,981
    Reputation
    97

    Capcom already Bullshitting!

    Capcom already have hidden DLC that was in the demo thats going to be in the disk (same thing that was in RE5) including Ada Wong story and others

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkRGoTT5wfo

    Oh Capcom!

    EDIT - fix link, go to 31:10 in the video
    Sig made by Beam / Avy made by DaRe_xLw

  2. #2
    Sic Vis Pacem Bellum
    The Secret Society's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Shinjuku
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    54

    I'm not surprised that capcom are pulling this one over on us fans
    Signature Provided By Djunglist


  3. #3
    Korean Girl Group Groupie
    Rubicant81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inevitably, Unattainable
    Posts
    1,417
    Reputation
    151

    Seriously, complaining about this would be like yelling bloody murder about a Republican opposing "Obamacare."

    Capcom has done this with pretty much every single game since Street Fighter IV that they have released. They don't deny that they do it, and continue to do it. It is known, that people don't like it - yet here it is over three years later and it's still happening, because it doesn't appear that the people who complain about it, can resist themselves from buying the games (or at the very least playing them).

    This is about as shocking and unexpected as The Sun rising in the east, and setting in the west.

    Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

  4. #4
    All out of bubblegum.....
    SplatterScoggs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,311
    Reputation
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Seriously, complaining about this would be like yelling bloody murder about a Republican opposing "Obamacare."

    Capcom has done this with pretty much every single game since Street Fighter IV that they have released. They don't deny that they do it, and continue to do it. It is known, that people don't like it - yet here it is over three years later and it's still happening, because it doesn't appear that the people who complain about it, can resist themselves from buying the games (or at the very least playing them).

    This is about as shocking and unexpected as The Sun rising in the east, and setting in the west.
    So are you saying we can still yell at democrats though? lol. Love your sarcasm.

    It is messed up about all the DLC. I havent even started Dragons Dogma ( I know, had it for a month, and havent played the awesomeness) and I've counted 35 dollars worth of DLC including this weeks PSN store update. Pretty excessive... but I'll probably still buy it, because I'm a weenie.
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot




  5. #5
    CallmeN00B
    CallmeNasty's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,444
    Reputation
    40

    I honestly would love to know why capcom bullshits everyone whenever possible.
    PS4 Collection - http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...&categoryid=29
    PS3 Collection - http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...&categoryid=16
    Xbox 360 Collection - http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...&categoryid=23
    WWE RAW Top 6: Dean Ambrose - Seth Rollins - Randy Orton - BNB - Paige - Cesaro & Tyson Kidd
    NXT Top 6: Finn Balor - Sami Zayn - Kevin Owens - Adrian Neville - Charlotte - Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady

  6. #6
    Sic Vis Pacem Bellum
    The Secret Society's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Shinjuku
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    54

    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    I honestly would love to know why capcom bullshits everyone whenever possible.
    Well, like he stated in the video because fanboys are fanboys and will let it continue to happen by supporting it
    Signature Provided By Djunglist


  7. #7
    The Grand Ray Legend
    Kratos06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    1,981
    Reputation
    97

    Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    Well, like he stated in the video because fanboys are fanboys and will let it continue to happen by supporting it
    True that lol
    Sig made by Beam / Avy made by DaRe_xLw

  8. #8
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Trogdorbear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    1

    nothing surprising from capcom.......


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO