Capcom already Bullshitting!

This is a discussion on Capcom already Bullshitting! within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; Capcom already have hidden DLC that was in the demo thats going to be in the disk (same thing that ...

I'm A Walking Anime......

Capcom already Bullshitting!

Capcom already have hidden DLC that was in the demo thats going to be in the disk (same thing that was in RE5) including Ada Wong story and others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkRGoTT5wfo

Oh Capcom!

EDIT - fix link, go to 31:10 in the video
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

I'm not surprised that capcom are pulling this one over on us fans

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Seriously, complaining about this would be like yelling bloody murder about a Republican opposing "Obamacare."

Capcom has done this with pretty much every single game since Street Fighter IV that they have released. They don't deny that they do it, and continue to do it. It is known, that people don't like it - yet here it is over three years later and it's still happening, because it doesn't appear that the people who complain about it, can resist themselves from buying the games (or at the very least playing them).

This is about as shocking and unexpected as The Sun rising in the east, and setting in the west.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

All out of bubblegum.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Seriously, complaining about this would be like yelling bloody murder about a Republican opposing "Obamacare."

Capcom has done this with pretty much every single game since Street Fighter IV that they have released. They don't deny that they do it, and continue to do it. It is known, that people don't like it - yet here it is over three years later and it's still happening, because it doesn't appear that the people who complain about it, can resist themselves from buying the games (or at the very least playing them).

This is about as shocking and unexpected as The Sun rising in the east, and setting in the west.
    So are you saying we can still yell at democrats though? lol. Love your sarcasm.

It is messed up about all the DLC. I havent even started Dragons Dogma ( I know, had it for a month, and havent played the awesomeness) and I've counted 35 dollars worth of DLC including this weeks PSN store update. Pretty excessive... but I'll probably still buy it, because I'm a weenie.
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

I honestly would love to know why capcom bullshits everyone whenever possible.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    I honestly would love to know why capcom bullshits everyone whenever possible.
    Well, like he stated in the video because fanboys are fanboys and will let it continue to happen by supporting it

I'm A Walking Anime......

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    Well, like he stated in the video because fanboys are fanboys and will let it continue to happen by supporting it
    True that lol
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

nothing surprising from capcom.......