Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Public Demo impressions

This is a discussion on Public Demo impressions within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE A think the games graphics looked up to scratch and.................. that was it , they should ...

Labels

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    A think the games graphics looked up to scratch and.................. that was it , they should just call this something else now instead of trying to pass this off as a Resident Evil game cause it aint the RE a grew up loving its a first person shooter with zombie like things and no story . RE Operation RC then this , never bought that wont buy this would like the memory of RE to be as intact as possible .
    You obviously don't know what FPS means if you think this is one.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig

"I went from the slums of hell to paradise in heaven, from a sling shot to a wall of Mac 11's"

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    A think the games graphics looked up to scratch and.................. that was it , they should just call this something else now instead of trying to pass this off as a Resident Evil game cause it aint the RE a grew up loving its a first person shooter with zombie like things and no story . RE Operation RC then this , never bought that wont buy this would like the memory of RE to be as intact as possible .
    OK 1 of 2 things is happening here. Either a) you didn't play the demo, or any RE game for that matter. or b) you have no idea what a FPS (First Person Shooter) really is. RE6 is barely an RE game on the smallest of margins, but one thing it is and has never been, is a FPS.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:
    Yakuza: Dead Souls & Dynasty Warriors 7

Kid, not loser

Really disappointing by it. The camera is still too close, the combat is ok but is difficult to use, your partners dying is super annoying with it making it seem unclear and giving you no idea on what is going on. The dumbest most disapointing part of it was the little action cutscenes, like when you crashed the car was beyond cheezy and just looked horrible.
    I have more complaints but that's the biggest ones imo.

I only liked that they added the ability to switch shoulder sides, and that's really it. Just about everything was poorly done.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

INTJ

PRO Member

yeah.. I didnt like it that much either.. but maybe it's just a bad first impression.
    Think I'll read the impressions over the web before I buy it. because I know I'm gonna buy it sooner or later.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I really enjoyed the demo, especially after playing the dragon's dogma one. Jake's hand to hand kung fu was really fun and apart from not being able to kill pre-set enemies, Leon's was good too. Chris' part wouldn't be as bad if the cover system wasn't so awkward to use.
    I understand it isn't survival horror anymore and a kot of old fans are hurt, But Resi 5 wasn't either, this was the only way the series was going to progress with capcom.

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    OK 1 of 2 things is happening here. Either a) you didn't play the demo, or any RE game for that matter. or b) you have no idea what a FPS (First Person Shooter) really is. RE6 is barely an RE game on the smallest of margins, but one thing it is and has never been, is a FPS.
    Your right FPS wrong choice of words its through the characters eyes , Third person shooter then....... makes no difference the game sucks
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    You obviously don't know what FPS means if you think this is one.
    Third person shooter ......happy lol ........they probably change that too
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12