Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Hakoom Unboxing RE6

This is a discussion on Hakoom Unboxing RE6 within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; It's funny cause it doesn't have a manual lololol...

  1. #1
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Love
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    54

    Hakoom Unboxing RE6

    It's funny cause it doesn't have a manual lololol


  2. #2
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    That sucks, are they all like that?

    Sig by Smashguy

  3. #3
    MERRY QWARKMAS
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,691
    Reputation
    441

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    That sucks, are they all like that?
    Well the R&C collection didn't have a manual. It looks like this is the way of the future


    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY DSLUCKAY AND UBER-SEXY PLATBAR BY IN2

  4. #4
    Too Hot
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    2,246
    Reputation
    315

    How come he gets it early? A lot of games don't have manuals, Assassin's Creed games haven't had them since Brotherhood.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the sig and djunglist for the avy

    "Industry rule number 4,080: Record people are shady"

  5. #5
    Legend...Nuff Said
    Lasombra's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,414
    Reputation
    174

    Wait what? Its released already in some parts of the world?

    L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles

  6. #6
    Remember You Soon
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    3,727
    Reputation
    150

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Wait what? Its released already in some parts of the world?
    I'm afraid so. Some parts of the world has broken the street date, so if your lucky, you can find a copy or 2 online somewhere.




  7. #7
    Sic Vis Pacem Bellum
    The Secret Society's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Shinjuku
    Posts
    2,063
    Reputation
    53

    lol hakoom pulls out a god dagger to slay the plastic cover



  8. #8
    Chaos will follow
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,476
    Reputation
    412

    Does anyone actually read the manuals anymore? Unless they are for games like Fallout 3 or others I haven't read them.



    Also, who cares about unboxing a game? "So now you just open the case and, OMG! A disc! I never expected that!".






  9. #9
    MERRY QWARKMAS
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,691
    Reputation
    441

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Does anyone actually read the manuals anymore? Unless they are for games like Fallout 3 or others I haven't read them.



    Also, who cares about unboxing a game? "So now you just open the case and, OMG! A disc! I never expected that!".





    Oh Luck you are becoming a bitter teenager . You are right manuals today are a waste of paper, but back in the day you didn't even start playing the game until you had read every single page of the manual.

    Just look at that sexy 70 page manual for MechWarrior 2

    http://www.localditch.com/mechwarrior/mech2/mw2.pdf


    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY DSLUCKAY AND UBER-SEXY PLATBAR BY IN2

  10. #10
    Chaos will follow
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,476
    Reputation
    412

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Oh Luck you are becoming a bitter teenager . You are right manuals today are a waste of paper, but back in the day you didn't even start playing the game until you had read every single page of the manual.

    Just look at that sexy 70 page manual for MechWarrior 2

    http://www.localditch.com/mechwarrior/mech2/mw2.pdf



    Back in the day you couldn't just google whatever questions you may have about a game.

  11. #11
    Six Weeks Off Work
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,374
    Reputation
    346


    I have never once even read a manual as there is no better experience than actually doing it.



    GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

    GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014


    Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn






  12. #12
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    CheapJuggler's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    11

    Oooohhhhh Capcom...

  13. #13
    MERRY QWARKMAS
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,691
    Reputation
    441

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post



    Back in the day you couldn't just google whatever questions you may have about a game.
    And that is why today Manuals are basically obsolete. Not to mention that you can digitally insert the manual into games now so there really isn't a point to having them.

    But feast your eyes on this. It didn't have a manual, it came with a players guide full of art and stories about the game. The box was so large it didn't quite fit in any of your shelves so you had to display it proudly on top of the tv. I still have mine in mint condition (including the scratch and sniff cards). Oh I miss old school games



    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY DSLUCKAY AND UBER-SEXY PLATBAR BY IN2

  14. #14
    Six Weeks Off Work
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,374
    Reputation
    346

    ^^^^^^^^



    GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

    GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014


    Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn






  15. #15
    Crocodile Hunter
    Ac3stralian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Straya ****!
    Posts
    2,042
    Reputation
    176

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Well the R&C collection didn't have a manual. It looks like this is the way of the future
    Not sure what you been smoking but Ive got a small manual in mine

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    How come he gets it early? A lot of games don't have manuals, Assassin's Creed games haven't had them since Brotherhood.
    Same as above ^
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    back in the day you didn't even start playing the game until you had read every single page of the manual.
    omg i used to do that hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post



    Sig by Apokolypz



  16. #16
    MERRY QWARKMAS
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,691
    Reputation
    441

    Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    Not sure what you been smoking but Ive got a small manual in mine
    Maybe that is why the NA version was cheaper


    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY DSLUCKAY AND UBER-SEXY PLATBAR BY IN2

  17. #17
    Six Weeks Off Work
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,374
    Reputation
    346

    Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post



    There is a point where a knife turns into a sword my friend & that ain't a knife LMAO



    GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

    GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014


    Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn






  18. #18
    Legend...Nuff Said
    Lasombra's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,414
    Reputation
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    And that is why today Manuals are basically obsolete. Not to mention that you can digitally insert the manual into games now so there really isn't a point to having them.

    But feast your eyes on this. It didn't have a manual, it came with a players guide full of art and stories about the game. The box was so large it didn't quite fit in any of your shelves so you had to display it proudly on top of the tv. I still have mine in mint condition (including the scratch and sniff cards). Oh I miss old school games

    This is why Earthbound for the SNES was the greatest SNES RPG. I've read that 'newspaper' guide like 100 times.

    L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles

  19. #19
    PRO Member
    AngeldeLeo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Macau
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    52

    Seriously where s the manual LMAO

  20. #20
    Angel of Death
    cengizbobengiz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    24

    I like having the manual, but I never actually read it. They could have at least put a cool picture rather than an ad. >_>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO