Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

The Official Resident Evil 6 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Resident Evil 6 Boosting Thread within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; looking to do a Professional run/ emblem hunt with all the character if anyone care to join. PSN: hbkwm14...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

looking to do a Professional run/ emblem hunt with all the character if anyone care to join.

PSN: hbkwm14

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone want to partner up for Mercs? Trophy hunting? Professional? I'm still a newbie with the game but keen to get through it.

To Be Announced

Starting a Professional run later tonight. No emblems (unless someone else needs them), no cutscenes, no real grinding. I have everything else, so I'm just focused on beating everything on Pro. If anyone's skilled up enough (not that it matters), add me (and let me know what it's about) and I can set up a session and we can get going. Want to have this done by Saturday/Sunday because I won't be here next week, but as long as we're skipping cutscenes, it should reduce playtime drastically!

EDIT: I'm still getting friend requests to play. I don't have the game anymore, so I'm sorry I can't help anyone.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

Lvl 1 - Bronze

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T_lpgx8oGv0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nothing beats the CLASSICS!! lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Too late at this point i guess, but i'm doing a Professional run, as in RUN. I don't need anything else for now, just rushing through it. If anyone wants the trophy too, feel free to add me.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm searching for partners to break records at Urban Chaos scenario at the moment. I'm interested in them to know every aspect of the stage and in focusing to kill the enemies with "Reaction method", for making appear the hidden boss and then kill him as the last target for the max score possible doing that.

If you wanna help me add me: XxZicloudxX. I'll be waiting~.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey guys i am semi skilled player looking for someone to play this game on professional and help find all emblems and thats about it my PSN is bellicose101

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My boosting partner bailed on me halfway through our no hope playthrough so now i need someone to play through Leon and Chris's campaign on 'No Hope'. Happy to help hunt emblems or whatever is needed. My PSN ID is HereticDante

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for a partner to run thru all chapter's on normal with me, then afterwards go for plat. A mic would be awesome, but not required. I am just starting on leons campaign but would much rather have someone play thru with me on co-op. If interested, add me. SuspectxZero
    Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone who wants to run through the campaigns on professional with me, add me. I'm not going to be hunting emblems. I don't have a mic but I'm always free on the weekends and currently over my holiday break.

Retired Staff Member

Sup. I just got the game today so I'm looking for someone to run through the campaigns with. Don't know much about the trophies, but platting RE5 was tons o' fun.
    PSN id: omgitsbounce
    I have a mic and would prefer someone who also has one. Talking is fun
    Last edited by Bounce; 12-28-2012 at 03:14 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im looking to do a professional run. I have a Mic and I want someone with a mic preferred as well. I just started it and will wait for a coop partner

PSN: newageghost

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm looking for some fellow (Trophy Hunters) to boost the DLC trophies with, if anyone's interested just add me and send me a message. PSN ID: K-B-X-87

Lvl 1 - Bronze

who's willing to play with me? we could boost trophies and explore the game.

butahill88

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Platted and willing to help others. Trying to boost the DLC if anyone is interested. PM or add me.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Have all 3 DLCs. Who needs trophies let me know, I'm ready to boost
    PSN ID: marzipan-13

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just got Predator mode and preparing to get the others, so will probably need to boost some of the more annoying trophies that came with them.

Are all the DLC trophies boostable?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Spendalot View Post
    Are all the DLC trophies boostable?
    They are all boostable, but a couple take some time.

PRO Member

Y people boost this shame because is really easy and super fun to get it legit i boost game as well but seriously this game doesnt need boosting

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Why people post posts like that in a boosting thread is the bigger mystery. Likewise why people post their opinions as fact never ceases to amaze. You play the game your way, and keep it to yourself!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast