Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Resident Evil Is Officially Dead

This is a discussion on Resident Evil Is Officially Dead within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; Originally Posted by nauGie Read User Reviews and Submit your own for Resident Evil 6 on Xbox 360 - Metacritic ...

Rangers F.C

Just checked out the link , I am still amazed this is Resident Evil , what a shame R.I.P
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

PRO Member

Stop destroying the game lol

Retired TrophyGuide Ninja

Whoops, I just realized I posted the xbox link... So if you thought it had anything to do with the technical issues the game has on xbox:

Read User Reviews and Submit your own for Resident Evil 6 on PlayStation 3 - Metacritic

"Overwhelming dislike based on 1835 Ratings"

Lvl 6 - Silver

I didnt care for 4 or 5.... the over the shoulder shit isnt RE to me... the classics I'll keep thanks...

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by nauGie View Post
    Whoops, I just realized I posted the xbox link... So if you thought it had anything to do with the technical issues the game has on xbox:

Read User Reviews and Submit your own for Resident Evil 6 on PlayStation 3 - Metacritic

"Overwhelming dislike based on 1835 Ratings"
    Yes, an overwhelming dislike when the people posting all the '0's couldn't even pass a grade 1 spelling bee.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by babaganoosh08 View Post
    I cant wait to play it. I enjoy were the game has gone in the last 10 years and yes I have been a fan since the first game so yeah I am a true fan of RE. sucks that so many people don't play games for their own experience but to confirm of dispel anything they herd or read in reviews. I pay no attention of any reviews and never have because most of the time its just bollocks anyway. if it does suck, which I doubt, at least I found out myself and not had anyone put doubt or expectations in my head. and at the end of the day. its just a game. like it or hate it and move on.

and i don't believe the haters who say setting yourself on fire is a bad idea so i'm going to do it and at least i can say i tried it.

Anyhow, Resident Evil 6 is looking generic and confused and that seems to be the real problem, i'll rent it for a go but my optimism remains doused in petrol, awaiting the lit match of disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Yes, an overwhelming dislike when the people posting all the '0's couldn't even pass a grade 1 spelling bee.
    Yeah, I'm sure all of them are morons. I've been playing RE6 for a couple of days now. Leon's campaign is decent, the rest is mediocre, some parts are utter shit. It's a 6/10 in my book because of Leon's campaign... or the first quarter of it.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Capcom has seen past reviews of different things Capcom hadn't changed from the last one and they try to improve each time but reviewers just keep on crappin' on this franchise it's kinda like Gran Turismo 5, oh over 600 of the cars are just upscaled versions of GT4 and only like 200 est. of the cars have the inside view then GT5 XL Edition comes out and then the reviewers crap on that and say SONY's trying to cash in when they dropped the price from 60 to 40 dollars and offered free DLC and already implimented the patches so you wouldn't have to DL them. So hows that cashing in? I think Polyphony needs to ask fans what they want for the next game.

Sorry got side tracked. Watching the review on IGN made me more interested in the game with the different campaigns and the different set pieces. But, I do feel like Capcom kinda tried to be like COD based on all the different set pieces and entertain to that group of gamer and they should have catered more to the R.E. fan. Besides all the poor reviews I still want the game.But, I still need to at least beat R.E.5 first and that will be awhile before I get to it.

Bob 'n' Becca

I actually like the game, so far. I've only played the prologue and parts of Leon's first chapter, and I'm still trying to get a grasp of the new controls and what I'm able to do physically, but I do enjoy it. If yer objective, and don't compare it to previous entries in the story, you'll find that t is an enjoyable game. Also, I want it to be known that I've only read the first page of this thread.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Change is mediocre

Resident Evil 7 will be out in a year or two's time, don't you worry.

Saints Row IV

Thats what Capcom deserves for making ZOMBIES with WEAPONS! I want HORROR Resident Evil not action resident evil
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

KCCO!

People stil really take heed to mainsteam game reviews? Are we still that blind to the politics behind all this? :stare:

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan View Post
    People stil really take heed to mainsteam game reviews? Are we still that blind to the politics behind all this? :stare:
    Heeeeeeeey... I loves me some gameinformer, though TBH, I couldn't care less what they rate a game. I do like to read their reviews, but never has reading someone else's review of a game made me want to play it or not play it. At the end of the day I'm going to play what I like. Sure, ill listen to suggestions, but that's typically on a more personal level.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Banned

Capcom have commented on the mixed review scores, quite brief if I dare say so myself.
    Prepare for one hell of an epiphany!!!

I'm fine with people having a variety of opinions about a game.
    BOOM SHAKA LAKA!!!!!!!!!

That's why I quoted the user reviews. :stare:

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Are you expecting all those negative reviews, including user reviews, to dissuade me from playing RE6 at all? No.

I bought RE6 on release day, and will be having endless hours of co-op fun with my friends while doing Professional difficulty on all campaigns. Why? Because I am a true Resident Evil fan, and not like those people who waste time posting negative reviews about what the RE series should have been. The horror is still there, the action is still there, and better more, all my favourite characters of the series are back together. Chris, Leon, Ada, Jake, Helen and more... Now, you will have to excuse me while I embark on yet another awesome title from Capcom; let's kick the zombies' asses to kingdom come, my buddies! =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by nauGie View Post
    That's why I quoted the user reviews. :stare:
    Users are losers :stare:

Back to reality...

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

WHO DAT!!!!

i was supposed to get this yesterday but was too busy, i am getting it today and a buddy on my list said he was loving it.........u only know when u play it what caliber game it is.........most reviewers are paid to give reviews so i believe noone but me

Users are losers :stare:
    How misanthropic :stare:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast