Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Resident Evil Is Officially Dead

This is a discussion on Resident Evil Is Officially Dead within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; Originally Posted by AlecDawesome 10 minutes isn't really giving it a chance. I only read that shitty pink text because ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    10 minutes isn't really giving it a chance.
    I only read that shitty pink text because you quoted it..sob...lol

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

WORD….. 10 minutes is like the tutorial. If someone was SO EXCITED to play and have the game the would spend more than that playing it in my opinion…I loved the originals I even order Anthology so I can go back and play them also YaY… I really enjoy 6 it's better than ORC the only thing I have seemed to dislike about 6 is the camera angles at times thats about it..O and I wish they didn't allow people infinite ammo to play with like RE5 thats cheap and allows for any gamer to pick up the platinum pretty much!

Bob 'n' Becca

This game is really long... I've finished the first four chapters in Leon's story, and it feels as if I should be getting a platinum already. Oh, and don't have to go back to collect serpent emblems. That'll add hours to yer playing experience.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I really like RE6, I usually only watch reviews, just for the hell of it, or if it's a game that I'm on the fence about, and not that familiar with, don't really take them for much all the time, I've seen some games reviewed pretty poorly, but I still enjoyed them.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

True, but I had already played the Demo for it and I just didn't like the style of it. Since posting I have started to play it again since I was such a fan of 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    WORD….. 10 minutes is like the tutorial. If someone was SO EXCITED to play and have the game the would spend more than that playing it in my opinion…I loved the originals I even order Anthology so I can go back and play them also YaY… I really enjoy 6 it's better than ORC the only thing I have seemed to dislike about 6 is the camera angles at times thats about it..O and I wish they didn't allow people infinite ammo to play with like RE5 thats cheap and allows for any gamer to pick up the platinum pretty much!
    I was SO EXCITED for it before playing the Demo then I wasn't so much, also are you trying to imply that the only reason I got Platinum on Resident Evil 5 was because of Infinate ammo? Seriously, I was only stating my opinion based on what I have played of it so far. Meaning the demo and the first part. Is it really worse than the people hating it just purely based on reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR View Post
    I only read that shitty pink text because you quoted it..sob...lol
    Umad? ^^

Rangers F.C

10 mins is a bit early if you spent the £40 to buy the game but I only lasted 5 mins on Leon demo and about 1min on Chris
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 4 - Silver

Great game I think, find a co-op partner from your friends list to enjoy the game with, saw a poor review earlier for this game on Xbox, the reviewer saying how bad it all was and how he couldn't wait for Dead Space 3... some people must be idiots as what does he think Dead Space 3 will be like? It's going to be VERY similar to RE6 in a lot of ways and nothing like the original Dead Space at all... hahahaha!
    Because Trophies are amazing...

Lvl 7 - Gold

But Trains, the Chronicles games are canon!

I don't have much hands-on time with it, but I agree, RE is dead. however...

Long live RE! The series has been evolving like G-virus monster since RE4. Becoming more and more action oriented. I found 5's story to be bull, but I'm going to play it anyway because there is a bit of backstory to the Umbrella Corporation in it.

The change from fixed-camera to 3rd person was accepted for that style of game, and it was still very suspenseful when you saw a horde of ganados coming at you with pitchforks and knives.

From random button smashing to qtes, and even more advanced qtes, has been interesting. I loved how wide that action can be, from shrugging off a monster to swinging along a pole. You don't have one interaction in the game world, you have a large group of finite interactions.

The old series is dead, want to relive the best it has to offer? Play REmake, 0, and the Outbreak Series.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

~There is no such thing as an unemployed gamer. You can either pay to play or you don't play at all~

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Despite the majority of bad reviews I got the game because i'm a RE slut lol. I have just finished Leon's campaign and it was amazing. I loved it. I'm really looking forward to continuing on the other campaigns!!
    Epic sig and avy by the one and only Auburn!!
    Sweet platbar by Wadefan1!

Let Me Watch

Quote Originally Posted by MoonKeith View Post
    Despite the majority of bad reviews I got the game because i'm a RE slut lol. I have just finished Leon's campaign and it was amazing. I loved it. I'm really looking forward to continuing on the other campaigns!!
    The majority of reviews are average, not bad.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"Got more soul than a sock with a hole"

PRO Member

I could care less how good or bad the game is (not interested), yet I find it's metatroll, I mean, metacritic user score hilarious.

0.9 - 360
    0.7 - PS3
    (at time of posting)

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Shuklar View Post
    I could care less how good or bad the game is (not interested), yet I find it's metatroll, I mean, metacritic user score hilarious.

0.9 - 360
    0.7 - PS3
    (at time of posting)

Yeah...as much as I don't like where RE is now and how bad the RE6 demo was, a lot of those reviews shouldn't be taken into account. "Reviews" giving the game a 0 and nothing but "this game sucks" written next to the grade.

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Trains Trains Trains...

How are you going to say a game franchise/series is "dead" when you have not even played it?

I absolutely LOVED Vampire Rain: Altered Species but the reviewers did not. You are just being stereotypical. Your trying to tell me that because reviewers say it is bad, it is? Every gamer has different tastes, therefore if one person hates it another MUST like it.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    Trains Trains Trains...

How are you going to say a game franchise/series is "dead" when you have not even played it?

I absolutely LOVED Vampire Rain: Altered Species but the reviewers did not. You are just being stereotypical. Your trying to tell me that because reviewers say it is bad, it is? Every gamer has different tastes, therefore if one person hates it another MUST like it.
    I don't have to play something to know I'm going to hate every moment of it.
    Every time I've said 'this game looks shit', people say don't judge it until you play it, so I play it and then I say 'this game is shit', I don't know about everyone else but I can tell if I'm going to like a game just by watching someone else play it.
    Also we all know there is only one reason people buy it, the storyline, people want to know what happens with their beloved characters, so they choose to suffer through the awful gameplay just to watch the next cutscene (I just watched the endings on youtube out of curiosity lololol), the amount of chiche was unbearable and I don't even have an interest in the story any more now saying as the writer is just making that characters personalities match the average expectations of a Michael Bay fan. "You should never kill a prostitute, they're already dead inside" that's how I feel about the characters now!
    If people like it, well you know why you like it, and it sure as hell ain't the gameplay so don't go kid yourselves now
    But as a franchise I have loved it up until the fifth main instalment, but I have expectations that must be met, and if they are so blatantly dismissed to satisfy would-be fans, I won't just be upset, I will bash you for betraying all the people who gave you the opportunity to express yourselves in the first place just for a bigger audience which they would get either way, they just don't realise that a name sells a franchise not its content.
    All the old school fans are lying to themselves, pretending they don't mind the franchise abandoning its roots to approach a different direction altogether, thinking that it's evolving when it's clearly not, they just hold onto that hope that maybe next time it will go back to it's roots, and then they support it, thinking there is enough people like me to hurt them sales wise but there really isn't, the vocal minority only exists in the hope that they get the message across, you have all been royally screwed by Capcom, and you will be screwed even further with the upcoming DLC packs, which are timed exclusive to Microsoft because Capcom wants to prove they love all their fans equally, and that they would always put them before a bit of extra money!
    You all know Resident Evil 6 is a gold digger, you just don't want to admit it because it's so hard to say good bye to a loved one forever, but it's okay I will hug you
    Resident Evil 6 was made entirely for the sake of selling as much as it possibly could, it has no soul, no core, no ambition, it just throws as much action as possible onto the disc wrapped in your typical Hollywood fashioned storytelling and yells BUY THIS FUCKING GAME EVERYBODY!!!!!
    I have spoken!

PRO Member

Trains everything have people who love or hate it, now that I Finish Jake story i can say this RE is full of action and still i loved every second of it no líes Seriously what an awesome game

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    Every time I've said 'this game looks shit', people say don't judge it until you play it, so I play it and then I say 'this game is shit', I don't know about everyone else but I can tell if I'm going to like a game just by watching someone else play it.
    Also we all know there is only one reason people buy it, the storyline, people want to know what happens with their beloved characters, so they choose to suffer through the awful gameplay just to watch the next cutscene (I just watched the endings on youtube out of curiosity lololol), the amount of chiche was unbearable and I don't even have an interest in the story any more now saying as the writer is just making that characters personalities match the average expectations of a Michael Bay fan. "You should never kill a prostitute, they're already dead inside" that's how I feel about the characters now!
    If people like it, well you know why you like it, and it sure as hell ain't the gameplay so don't go kid yourselves now
    But as a franchise I have loved it up until the fifth main instalment, but I have expectations that must be met, and if they are so blatantly dismissed to satisfy would-be fans, I won't just be upset, I will bash you for betraying all the people who gave you the opportunity to express yourselves in the first place just for a bigger audience which they would get either way, they just don't realise that a name sells a franchise not its content.
    All the old school fans are lying to themselves, pretending they don't mind the franchise abandoning its roots to approach a different direction altogether, thinking that it's evolving when it's clearly not, they just hold onto that hope that maybe next time it will go back to it's roots, and then they support it, thinking there is enough people like me to hurt them sales wise but there really isn't, the vocal minority only exists in the hope that they get the message across, you have all been royally screwed by Capcom, and you will be screwed even further with the upcoming DLC packs, which are timed exclusive to Microsoft because Capcom wants to prove they love all their fans equally, and that they would always put them before a bit of extra money!
    You all know Resident Evil 6 is a gold digger, you just don't want to admit it because it's so hard to say good bye to a loved one forever, but it's okay I will hug you
    Resident Evil 6 was made entirely for the sake of selling as much as it possibly could, it has no soul, no core, no ambition, it just throws as much action as possible onto the disc wrapped in your typical Hollywood fashioned storytelling and yells BUY THIS FUCKING GAME EVERYBODY!!!!!
    I have spoken!
    I am moved by this , In all honesty you are right I am one of those people who keep hoping that it will change back to the game I loved but your right its done ...... RIP , I wonder is it possible to enjoy this title if you except that your beloved game is gone ?
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    I am moved by this , In all honesty you are right I am one of those people who keep hoping that it will change back to the game I loved but your right its done ...... RIP , I wonder is it possible to enjoy this title if you except that your beloved game is gone ?
    I'd imagine it would give you the same feeling you'd get when you bump into your beloved ex and her new boyfriend while walking somewhere and decide to tag along for a few minutes, except in this case you would be tagging along for around 20 hours.

Let Me Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    I have spoken!
    Says the idiot who hasn't played the game.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"Got more soul than a sock with a hole"

Banned

Says the idiot who hasn't played the game.
    I take back everything I said!!!!!

...1/10, but hey at least you scored better than metacritics user review of resident evil 6 lololol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567