Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Resident Evil , how would you rate it ?

This is a discussion on Resident Evil , how would you rate it ? within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; Originally Posted by Tmac718 Lol Believe me I understand I bought anthology so I can go back to that and ...

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    Lol Believe me I understand I bought anthology so I can go back to that and 4 definitly took some getting used to for sure. 5 the co-op thing threw me off for a while but it was ok. 6 is the same I should probly try playing it with a friend maybe thats why im not enjoying it like some of other people on here.
    Think a will end up getting it when its selling for 10-15 , Im not cheap just not that desperate to play it .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Too Hot

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    I saw the trailer and it looked like a decent game, even thought about purchasing it...with all the comments now, I'm not too sure
    Trust me, go with your gut and get it, although you may want to try the demo first.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the sig and djunglist for the avy

"I'm the old man who lives upstairs and starves his pets, then never leaves his house cause he thinks his car's possessed"

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Think a will end up getting it when its selling for 10-15 , Im not cheap just not that desperate to play it .
    Nothing wrong with that If your in no rush to play a game or on the fence about it that patience definitly pays off in the gaming world with the price drop.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

a place in this city where wishes come true

I've finish two stories Chris's and Leon's there pretty good the new virus C and zombies whatever you wanna call them are great and i like when it joins someone else game when you meet with the other characters and the missions are pretty long but the thing i hate is the lack of ammo you ran out quickly so you have to mele until your stamina is low so you got to wait and look for ammo

Too Hot

Never played enough of RE4 to comment too much on it , my only thing I personally had with the game was they had changed from Survival horror .
    RE4 Is most commonly known as the best game in the series, and is often on reviewers greatest games of all time lists.

Quote Originally Posted by nauGie View Post
    Yeah, RE4 is an awesome game, but it wasn't scary and it didn't make me jump once.
    Whether it's scary or not has nothing to do with the quality of the game.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the sig and djunglist for the avy

"I'm the old man who lives upstairs and starves his pets, then never leaves his house cause he thinks his car's possessed"

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    RE4 Is most commonly known as the best game in the series, and is often on reviewers greatest games of all time lists
    Yeah I am aware of this the game plays great , most of my mates rate this as there best game ever same as you , its silly but I look at the game and have a bit of hostility towards it cause its the game that ended Resident Evil for me lol

Lvl 4 - Silver

I started playing the game on veteran. Have to say that once i gotten use to the camera and controls i decided to give it 8/10 at first i was going to give it like 5, then i started to enjoy the story, combat and especially mercenaries lol. Wasn't that bad after all.

Rangers F.C

Ordered RE6 off Lovefilm.com its only a rental too many good reviews from people I would say were more than reliable to just boycott the game totally , might never be the game I want it to be but might surprise me in other ways lol

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATH775 View Post
    I started playing the game on veteran. Have to say that once i gotten use to the camera and controls i decided to give it 8/10 at first i was going to give it like 5, then i started to enjoy the story, combat and especially mercenaries lol. Wasn't that bad after all.
    The camera and controls is why I did not like the demo but almost everyone keeps saying that it's a good game afterall so I might get this if it's on sale during the holiday season.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Can't really review it as only played / hated the demo, but I am going to stick to my guns on this one, and not buy it. If I was bought it though I wouldn't be angry. But from what I've heard, the demo is not in any way a true representation of the game so I may be unnecessarily wary of the game. But glad the majority of you are seeming to be enjoying it. Maybe one day RE6. Maybe...
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Rangers F.C

Ordered RE6 off Lovefilm.com its only a rental too many good reviews from people I would say were more than reliable to just boycott the game totally , might never be the game I want it to be but might surprise me in other ways lol
    Just got this today for 8 , if I am honest I am not expecting to love it , or like it but loved Resident Evil too long to just give it a miss , going in with an open mind and hopefully I love it , I thought the same about Boardelands and it ended up being one of my favorite games last year .

Backlog Grinding

I gave this game a 8.5/10 as I found it to be an epic game. The story is great, I like how all the campaigns intersect with each other so you actually get to see and experience the story with each character in their own way. The controls are fluid enough to not complain. The only sad thing about this game is that the developers are obviously just going to run with the action/horror genre instead of reverting back to the roots of Resident Evil gameplay with survival/horror. But I am fan of these kinds of games and a mark for Resident Evil games no matter what so I just rolled with the punches and accepted Resident Evils new appearance.

Currently playing -->

PRO Member

After giving this game another shot the other day I ran through chapters 2-5 of Leon's campaign although I did not like certain parts of it. I did begin to enjoy the game a bit more because I was getting better at dealing with the camera angles and controls. Im on Chris' story now and Im enjoying it. Its not the story I just always liked Redfield since 1 and I feel like a beast playing as him lol. Ill give my final thoughts after I finish the game but as for now I have it at a 8 from my previous 6.5-7. I would say 8.5 if I could ever find a Co-Op partner to tear this game a new asshole with but the servers are completely dead.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

resident evil has gone down hill since the originals.............. they have been turned in to gun and run games.......... boring really fast, was 45.99 on release......... can get it for 25.00. i have learnt.......... if games prices drop soon after release............ there caaaaaaarap

Lvl 1 - Bronze

with all the rumours that resident evil was going to get a reboot after RE5......... i was very disapointed even bringing back ZOMBIES didnt make me buy it. Thanks for ruining the reason i bought the playstation............ well at least i still have fifa lol

PRO Member

I still rate it 10/10 so much fun cant wait for the dlcs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123