View Poll Results: Favorite Resident Evil 6 Campaign?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chris/Piers Campaign

2 10.00%
  • Jake/Sherry Campaign

5 25.00%
  • Leon/Helena Campaign

7 35.00%
  • Ada Wong Campaign

5 25.00%
  • Resident Evil 6 sucks and I like to suck on a goats dick

1 5.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Resident Evil 6 - What was your favorite Campaign and Chapters? (Possible Spoilers)

This is a discussion on Resident Evil 6 - What was your favorite Campaign and Chapters? (Possible Spoilers) within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; Do NOT read this thread if you haven't played all four campaigns and are afraid of spoilers and such. The ...

PRO Member

Resident Evil 6 - What was your favorite Campaign and Chapters? (Possible Spoilers)

Do NOT read this thread if you haven't played all four campaigns and are afraid of spoilers and such.

The poll is for your favorite campaign
    Then another question I have is what your top 3 chapters were in the game.
    In general.. this is a thread for your favorite Resident Evil 6 moments

For me my favorite campaign is probably Ada's lol,
    The whole solo thing was so exciting.

As for my top 3 chapters however.. i have to go with:
    Leon's Chapter 1 - Tall Oaks, Zombie apocolypse
    Jake's Part 1 - Edonia, BOW War
    Chris's Part 2 - Edonia, BOW War

(I found all the missions in Edonia extremely fun, huge ass BOWs running around the city and the whole civil war feeling it had)

Heres just some short gameplay I thought id add to the thread of me and my friend playing on Professional Difficulty haha (Damn right.. your a loser if you didnt play on Professional)

If your like me, you fucking love this game.. the haters can keep hating. Ive said it before and I will keep saying it... Resident Evil is about BIO-TERRORISM, it is NOT just about zombies/horror and only zombies/horror. Capcom never once said in marketing this was a survival horror game, yes they said it would include survival horror in "sections" of the game, but the game is more than just that.
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'd have to say that Leon/Helena campaign was my favorite and Ada's is a very close second. Chris and Jake campaigns were really fun- especially when you fight that giant B.O.W. in Edonia. I also loved kicking J'avo ass with Jakes hand-to-hand combat. I enjoyed the game and am hoping they release some story DLC, possibly centered around Ada's new mission she recieved at the end of her campaign.

PRO Member

Yeah I have to agree, I will most likely buy any DLC that comes out for this game.. but im really hoping for Story Related content, maybe some Jake DLC of his mercenary days before Edonia? We know hes a Black Market dealer and was even selling the C-Virus samples he had.. so im pretty sure there could be more story to that.. i really do love his character but i just feel theres a lot more background story we need to learn about him.
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.

PRO Member

So glad hearing all the positives things here ignore the haters and have fun with RE6 is da important thing

Retired TrophyGuide Ninja

I had an epic LOL moment in Ada's chapter 4:

Toggle Spoiler

.. Solar Fields ..

What if you don't like Resident Evil 6 but also don't suck goat dick?

Not saying i don't like or dislike resi 6, i haven't played it yet but i will do at some point.

Too Hot

I've only played chapter 1 of Leon's campaign since I've been busy with college work lately so I won't vote yet. I'll be playing non-stop Tonight-Tuesday though Of course, Trains is bashing the game when he hasn't played it.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the sig and djunglist for the avy

"I'm the old man who lives upstairs and starves his pets, then never leaves his house cause he thinks his car's possessed"

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

I have to get it soon. I want to play it badly.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare

WWE:
    Favorite TEN (Active Performers) - Cesaro, Kofi Kingston, Wyatt Family, The Shield, Big E Langston, Daniel Bryan

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    What if you don't like Resident Evil 6 but also don't suck goat dick?

Not saying i don't like or dislike resi 6, i haven't played it yet but i will do at some point.
    Well im suprised your in this thread then lol, arnt you afraid of spoilers? I remember somebody ruined RE4 for me by telling me the ending, and thats probably one reason why I didnt like RE4 as much as I thought I would.

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I've only played chapter 1 of Leon's campaign since I've been busy with college work lately so I won't vote yet. I'll be playing non-stop Tonight-Tuesday though Of course, Trains is bashing the game when he hasn't played it.
    Yeah funny right? I never bash games I never played.. I hate Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops, but you dont see me bashing Modern Warfare 3, because i never played it. And pretty sure the demo doesnt count, because they have changed a few things since the demo, and lets be honest... 15-30 minutes is no where enough of playtime to judge a game. Fucking idiots.. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    I have to get it soon. I want to play it badly.
    Yeah man, you wont regret it.. as long as you have a open mind towards the Resident Evil series like some of us (not like the haters) you will enjoy this game, its so much fun and has some pretty epic moments here and there. You will LOVE the missions that take place in Edonia (a Eastern European city) it just feels like theres so much more going on in the city at all times but your not able to see it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Ada Wong FTW!!!!
    BLANK FRIEND REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

PRO Member

Just Finish Jake campaing what a game love it cant wait to c the others to c which s the best

Too Hot

Leon's campaign is my favorite, Jake's is close.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the sig and djunglist for the avy

"I'm the old man who lives upstairs and starves his pets, then never leaves his house cause he thinks his car's possessed"

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ada and Jake's

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted for Jake and Sherry. I enjoyed the back story about Albert Wesker and found that the most interesting for me. I hated the Ada Wong thing and found Chris Redfield's story a major let down. Still a great game though

Playing Resident Evil 6

Jake and Sherry because Jake was a bad ass and you got to drive the bike which was way better than the helicopter
    Sig & Yoo_Hoo's made by Pancake Model
    Avy made by DARE

Cipher sent us to hell

1. Jake/Sherry
    2. Ada
    3. Chris/Piers
    4. Leon/Helena

I loved the diversity of Jake campaign and the Ada campaign. Chris' was fun for pure action (and has one of the best skill point farming spots). Leon/Helena started off amazingly but I HATE SIMMONS WITH A PASSION.
    PS3/Vita/PS4: x13ucketHeaDx | X360: x13ucketHeaDx | Steam: x13ucketHeaDx

"Kaz... I'm already a demon."

PRO Member

Definitely ADA
    Chris is next to it and the worst campaing is 4 Leon

Angel of Death

Leon's campaign overall is the best, but I like Sherry's campaign at the beginning of Chapter 3. :3

:platinum: since Oct 08

I voted Ada's because her story ties all the others together in a way that felt natural, when you see chris or leon or jake you get that oh thats what was going on feelin.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I voted for Jake & Sherry's Campaign. I don't know why, but I'm developing a little bit of a crush on "Supergirl" (No, it has nothing to do with the Locker room scene, lol). Girl next door, but tough as nails with a healing factor to boot. I like it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast