Few Things I've Noticed

This is a discussion on Few Things I've Noticed within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; I don't know if other people have realized this, but I've noticed that for one thing, Professional is a pretty ...

Angel of Death

Few Things I've Noticed

I don't know if other people have realized this, but I've noticed that for one thing, Professional is a pretty easy difficulty to be honest. I don't die that often, and the zombies go down with like three kicks, or a head shot or two. The other thing is the AI. I'm still only in Leon's campaign, but Helena is a pretty good AI partner, and the AI in general is much smarter than in Resident Evil 5. Anyone have any thoughts on this, or am I just crazy?

Also, I feel like there is a lot less ammo as well. I have to go back to kicking quite often it seems.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

agree with everything you said, although im not far into my proffessional playthrough i do think it will get harder later especially with the boss fights that take up all your ammo :p but so far its not been too bad , still enjoying playing this game though

Angel of Death

It's definitely enjoyable. Biggest complaint is the ammo. Some enemies don't take damage from melee (those fat guys), so when I run out of ammo, it's close to impossible.