Resident Evil 6 Anthology

This is a discussion on Resident Evil 6 Anthology within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; This version comes with digital downloads of Resident Evil Director's Cut, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Resident Evil ...

PRO Member

Resident Evil 6 Anthology

This version comes with digital downloads of Resident Evil Director's Cut, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Resident Evil 4 HD and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition and the physical version of Resident Evil 6

Has anyone got this?

I also have a question, this appears to be USA only, but I've found several sites that are selling it here in Europe. Would the digital downloads work? Do I have to log into an american account to download them, would them work in the european store or I can't download them?

Change is mediocre

I would get it, had it been not $90 :stare:

Angel of Death

I'm not entirely sure, but I think codes are region specific. Good deal though, seeing how how separately they cost over $100.

Rangers F.C

Got the first three already off PSN and have the platinum for five , considering getting 4 cause never played whole game but for some reason there is no platinum so might get a loan of my bros Wii and play it on that . Why is code veronica not included ?
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

I'm back!!!

I got Anthology and yes Directors Cut, 2,3,4,and 5 are all digital codes….I do not know if the are region specified.I don't believe it says anything about it on the slip of paper

Avatar by DARE and Sig by Djunglist

So many of our members here are PS3T wonder why the site has become less active but YOU should know the reason if you are not even willing to participate in the End of the Year Awards. If the site is going to have a rebuild it's going to start with all of you being loyal and active here.

PRO Member

Yea I have it and I didnt see anything about region specific for the digatal copys on the paper.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Got the first three already off PSN and have the platinum for five , considering getting 4 cause never played whole game but for some reason there is no platinum so might get a loan of my bros Wii and play it on that . Why is code veronica not included ?
    XBox got it on theres Playstion got all the ones that were ps exclusive and xbox got the rest for there anthology

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Trophy support was never included on RE4 as trophies didn't exist, as it was a PS2 game, hope that clears it up! Also, Code Veronica was never included as I believe it was a spin off and not direct in the series
    Because Trophies are amazing...

PRO Member

I gotta get back into this game

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

I'm back!!!

There is trophy support for #4

Avatar by DARE and Sig by Djunglist

So many of our members here are PS3T wonder why the site has become less active but YOU should know the reason if you are not even willing to participate in the End of the Year Awards. If the site is going to have a rebuild it's going to start with all of you being loyal and active here.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica both have trophy support on the digital downloads, and Code Veronica is part of the main series so i'm unsure as to why its not included on the ps3 collection

Created by Prosthetic

From here on out Blank friend requests will not be acknowledged

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by leavingnoname View Post
    Trophy support was never included on RE4 as trophies didn't exist, as it was a PS2 game, hope that clears it up! Also, Code Veronica was never included as I believe it was a spin off and not direct in the series
    Yeah as some people already says 4 and code veronica have trophies , they should have added a platinum
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Alchemist View Post
    Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica both have trophy support on the digital downloads, and Code Veronica is part of the main series so i'm unsure as to why its not included on the ps3 collection
    They had to get something exclusive to their archives to our anthology I mean the movie they got you can just watch on Netflix lol and they needed something to get them to buy it. I woulda loved to have Code Veronica X included I agree... But hey atleast its on the PSN for sale. Xbox doesnt Have 1,2,or 3 available so by default they got it I guess.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ah well there's your answer then...
    Because Trophies are amazing...

Lvl 7 - Gold

I would like to argue that Veronica is in the main series just as much as 4 is.

~Both feature multiple characters from a previous game. -null
    ~Both involve Wesker's plans to further his goals with Umbrella. -null
    ~Only one offers classic controls and survival horror. +1 to C:VX
    ~Only one of them involves a founder of Umbrella. +1 to C:VX

There you have it, 2-0, C:VX wins it. But since this is the new age of modern action/horror, 4 is considered 'main series'. Veronica is 4, 4 is 5. 5 is a pile of dogshit.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

thats a good deal for who is new to the franchise, if just missing one or if you've all why spent extra for extra copies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by leavingnoname View Post
    There is trophy support for both Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica though... not Platinums, but there is trophies.

And you should read up on Code Veronica it is part of the main series just like Resident Evil 0.
    Capcom considers them both "Canon to the Resident Evil storyline" so its not a spinoff.
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.