Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1st wave of RE6 DLC will be free

This is a discussion on 1st wave of RE6 DLC will be free within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 Again, not surprised by the antics of Capcom. I hate it, but I'm going to be ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Again, not surprised by the antics of Capcom. I hate it, but I'm going to be one of the few that keeps buying their products... Sad but true. And until everyone quits or puts a stop to it, they will keep it up cause they know the shit will sell anyways.
    Same here Nero, sure i might not buy everything... but recently Capcom has done pretty good with their games.
    -Dragons Dogma, by far the best Dark Horse rpg this year.. but it did have disc locked content which sucks
    -Resident Evil 6, a step forward in the series i believe, its so much better than RE4 and RE5.. and not to mention is almost 3x bigger

If they continue making games that put a smile on my face while im playing them.. then i will continue buying, even if they are greedy bitches
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.

PRO Member

It seems only the updates r free none dlc r free yet complete dissapointment

PRO Member

At the end what was free ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12