My Resident Evil 6 Ustanak Tribute :P

This is a discussion on My Resident Evil 6 Ustanak Tribute :P within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; This is the first time I tried doing a tribute video and its for Ustanak the main boss for Jake ...

PRO Member

My Resident Evil 6 Ustanak Tribute :P

This is the first time I tried doing a tribute video and its for Ustanak the main boss for Jake and Sherry's campaign.
    The boss is suppose to be similar to Nemesis from RE3 where it is a constant threat and pretty much instopable.

So yeah, feedback is welcomed.. the song might not match perfectly with the game but I tried lol

If you have not played all the way through Jake and Sherry's campaign, do not watch if you are afraid of spoilers

Last edited by MafiaBrett; 10-13-2012 at 09:02 PM.
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.

Let Me Watch

Music isn't great, but cool tribute. Ustanak's awesome.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"Gunnin', hummin', comin' atcha, first I'm gonna getcha once I gotcha I gatcha"

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Music isn't great, but cool tribute. Ustanak's awesome.
    Yeah thats something ima have to just practice with to find music that goes along perfectly with whatever im doing

It's a pretty tough process for Tributes i learned haha.. gotta have music that people will like, gotta show a good mix of clips, and then you need to make sure the clips you have match the time lenght of the song you wanna use
    (which sucks if you don't wanna remove any clips you already have lol)
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.