Resident Evil 6 Like Thread !!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Resident Evil 6 Like Thread !!!!!!!! within the Resident Evil 6 forum, part of the R; Come and share your thoughts over everything you liked about Resident Evil 6!!!! Number one thing i liked was how ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Resident Evil 6 Like Thread !!!!!!!!

Come and share your thoughts over everything you liked about Resident Evil 6!!!!

Number one thing i liked was how Capcom made every character cross in the game and when playing you have the chance to team up with other people playing a different character. Helping for bosses or covering grounds etc... That shit ROCKS !!!!

Another thing i liked was being able to play mercenaries straight from putting the disc in the Playstation. If im not mistaken Resident Evil 3 was the 1st Resident Evil to have mercenaries. Finally a change !!

Also like how the infected looks more like zombies and Resident Evil 6 felt more of a survival horror like the game was designed from get go. Lacking the horror on 4 and 5.

Also do like having the ability to play as 7 different characters of the story-line.

I do like the new ability to lay on your back and shoot and the melee battle.

I like the sound of the herbs when u heal and pick them up. O and the item menu as well. Sounds like im playing lil final fantasy O_O

Having 20 nice long chapters makes the game last longer!!

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Lvl 4 - Silver

Another thing i just found out when playing with the computer ur partner cant die. Unlike Resident Evil 5 were ur Damn A.I. partner leaves you and can die. Will make professional mode a lot easier if you choose to do this solo.

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-_-Krauser__ View Post
    Another thing i just found out when playing with the computer ur partner cant die. Unlike Resident Evil 5 were ur Damn A.I. partner leaves you and can die. Will make professional mode a lot easier if you choose to do this solo.

~~Krauser~~
    Add the Field Medic Lvl 2 skill and you save on using the herb pills. Also, I like Mercenaries more. It's seems to be more fun.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Let Me Watch

Game of the year for me, so far.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"A favor for a favor, this d*ck is what I gave her"

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Definitely im agree with all the comments above now i ll spend a lot of time into this hoping 4 a Claire Jill DLC

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I'd hate to disagree with you but I am…KOA turned out better than RE6 no offense to Capcom. I enjoyed the game I though it was good but had some major and minor flaws that would eliminate that for me.

RE6 did a great job by adding Merc back into its gameplay and bringing Jake the badass…Sherry really didn't seem to much old from the last time I seen her

PRO Member

5 days and 5 people like the game...doesn't look so good for me to start this one anytime soon....

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by grayghost View Post
    Add the Field Medic Lvl 2 skill and you save on using the herb pills. Also, I like Mercenaries more. It's seems to be more fun.
    Thank you for that information i didnt know that xd

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I'd hate to disagree with you but I am…KOA turned out better than RE6 no offense to Capcom. I enjoyed the game I though it was good but had some major and minor flaws that would eliminate that for me.

RE6 did a great job by adding Merc back into its gameplay and bringing Jake the badass…Sherry really didn't seem to much old from the last time I seen her
    I agree with jake being the Bad ass however the last time i seen Sherry was in Resident Evil 2 when she was really lil like age 7 i think.

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

No Game No Life

Mercenaries. I've been having a good time playing this mode for quite a long time now. I didn't enjoy RE5 Mercenaries that much but for RE6 Mercenaries, it's a blast.
    It is hard to find a good partner though in online, I only managed to hit around 350000 points with Jake in Urban Chaos and the combo we build up always gets messed up . Oh yeah I mainly use Jake in Mercenaries with Power Counter as the skill that is set. Second is Sherry(Alternate) and Chris but I haven't used those two yet in an online session.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

PRO Member

Totally agree the Merc is da bomb cant wait to see more mp modes 4 near future and the 150 combos seems much easier to do than RE5 since i can get it even with randoms players xD

Let Me Watch

Mercenaries is definitely better than before. My Urban Chaos high score is a little over a million

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've just completed Leon's story. Even though I've not played very far into the game. It's simply amazing. I'm hooked

What I like the most are the cutscenes. I also love the Quick Time Events. Can't wait for the next mission

Playing Resident Evil 6

PRO Member

Capcom said the dlcs coming will b free but now i find out that 3 new maps is already on the asia pstore at 1 USD each they lied, good that i already own those maps 4 buying the game but feels no good 4 other

Let Me Watch

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Capcom said the dlcs coming will b free but now i find out that 3 new maps is already on the asia pstore at 1 USD each they lied, good that i already own those maps 4 buying the game but feels no good 4 other
    They're on the American and European PS Store too. They're not free because they're the mercenaries maps that were available at separate retailers for pre-ordering. Making them free wouldn't be fair to those who pre-ordered.
    Last edited by AlecDawesome; 06-30-2013 at 09:59 AM.

PRO Member

lol mine is a regular version and still it gave me those 3 maps so is not fair to pay 1 USD each

:platinum: since Oct 08

I really like the rail yard, easy A rank for most the characters and easy to grind out points for skills. Mercs is way better in re6 than 5 imo. I've gone through all the characters stories and on my last run for normal, vet and pro is all that's left. Heirlooms will be my last trophy for platinum.

PRO Member

i gotta say... i don't know how or why RE6 got such a bad rating.............. this game is quite enjoyable.......... and playing it, it's like i'm watching a movie =) which i rather watch RE6 than the actually RE Movies that aren't going no-where............ but really, this game is fun and enjoyable........ Mercs seems a lot easier and more fun than RE5.. i brought it at full price even though the price has drop by more than half...... but it's a game i recommend for all to play..... this game deserves a better rating than what it got =/

Lvl 7 - Gold

RE4 started that shitastic Mercenaries mode.
    RE3 had Operation: Mad Jackal. A successor to Fourth Survivor mode that was based on not just getting to the end, nut saving other people int he process.

They have very few similarities.

Also, I know this is a late post, but I find that anyone that likes Mercenaries, is also a twat for not getting why it is ranked so low as a RE game.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

~There is no such thing as an unemployed gamer. You can either pay to play or you don't play at all~