How does it control?

This is a discussion on How does it control? within the Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles forum, part of the R; I want to get this and darksiders chronicles because I'm a huge resident evil fan but I have my reservation ...

Bob 'n' Becca

How does it control?

I want to get this and darksiders chronicles because I'm a huge resident evil fan but I have my reservation based on how it will handle. I know that they are on rails shooters as I have and have beaten them both on the wii. I used my standard wii remote when playing them in that situation but will I need a move controller and camera? If so there's no need for me to bother with them. Also there would be no need for to bother with them if I can use a standard ps3 controller but it makes gameplay too difficult.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    I want to get this and darksiders chronicles because I'm a huge resident evil fan but I have my reservation based on how it will handle. I know that they are on rails shooters as I have and have beaten them both on the wii. I used my standard wii remote when playing them in that situation but will I need a move controller and camera? If so there's no need for me to bother with them. Also there would be no need for to bother with them if I can use a standard ps3 controller but it makes gameplay too difficult.
    You can use the standard dualshock controller to play. You move the aiming cursor with the left stick, shoot with R1, and pick up with X. I've been playing the whole game without move and it plays just fine. Sure, you don't get the same thrill as actually aiming and shooting, but you're not at a disadvantage for using the dualshock. In fact, the trophy guide I've read recommends using the dualshock to attempt the S ranks. It was free for PS+ a little while, not sure if it still is, but if it is it's worth a download.

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"