View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

4 15.38%
  • 2 - Easy

12 46.15%
  • 3 - Moderate

10 38.46%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Resistance 3 forum, part of the R; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

I'm back...kinda

I gave this game 2 for easy. This was a fast and easy platinum and even superhuman was kinda easy, only the last couple of chapters in a few spots were a little tough but that's it. Once again like Resistance 2, the bosses were easy as well.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I thought R3 platinum was fairly easy compared to some FPS games I've plat'd. Which is why I gave it a 2.

Team Dingleberry

Easy. This is definitely one of the easiest FPS platinums out there. I played Superhuman with a co-op partner and it took us about 3 evenings to finish, and no spot was difficult with an extra gun on your side.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

2/5 - Easy
    Most trophies come through natural progression and a lot of others can be farmed in certain areas. The co-op trophies can be done with two controllers, so the online-pass is not required. The collectibles are easy to find with a guide and the main-game is way easier than R2. Superhuman is a challenge, but nothing impossible.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

3/5 Moderate

I breezed through Superhuman with my friend online only encountering problems in one section of NY and most of the trophies were easy (yet time consuming) to get, however "Roops!", "Juggler", "Fireworks" and "Sandman" were a pain for me to get hence the 3/5 rating

Yo buddy... you still alive?

PRO Member

I voted moderate but it's probablly closer to easy. It was extremely easy on superhuman with a coop partner. Only a couple trophies did I have to try for more then once. Really fun game though and I would reccomend it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Definite and much appreciated 2/5. Thank goodness, especially after Resistance 2 had the ridiculous "10,000 kills in competitive multiplayer" hurdle. It took me a week of evening sessions to run through the game on Normal, farm trophies (including Co-Op) and upgrade all weapons to level 3, and finally run through on Superhuman. LOVED this game...best in the series by far in my opinion.
    Give me a minute, I need to get to a save point...meanwhile, if you have a Facebook account please join the Achievement/Trophy Hunters group. Tell them Terragreen sent you.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'm gonna give it a 2/5 Easy. Though Superhuman mode was challenging in some areas but most other trophies were a breeze.

Currently Working On- Borderlands 2 52% Resistance: Burning Skies 40%

Lvl 1 - Bronze

3 - Moderate

Pretty Easy for a FPS, does Superhuman does require patients (speaking for a FPS noobie ), and collectables make it a bit difficult lol

Change is good

3 - Moderate Superhuman wasn't bad, still tough, and the rest of the trophies were fun. Really a let down from R2's insanely difficult platinum.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Was not too hard at all. Some gun fights you can actually STRATEGICALLY skip if you play the spawn points well. This definitely helps in NY.

Resident PHD

I am not the greatest at FPS games so I gave this a Moderate rating. Was a lot of fun to play and feels good to get my first FPS

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

easy and fun game

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Gave it a 3 moderate... Superhuman was fairly easy with only a few parts that gave me problems... other trophies were easy just a tiny bit time consuming

Lvl 5 - Silver

very easy i get the plat in 2 days

Lvl 8 - Gold

fastest platinum ive ever gotten, loved the game. gave it a 1 because superhuman on co-op with all LV3 guns for both players was a joke (i actually found normal to be more difficult because i didnt have the upgraded guns). all trophies except brutal can be earned while cheats are active, with makes them 5 times easier. and only 2 trophies i had to look up a guide for. the journals are so easy to spot, i got 41/42 on my first playthrough without a guide.

The Grand Ray Legend

Very Easy

This game was a easy plat, I would of been plat it but my cousin took it, the one trophy that pissed me off was Medusa, it never registered for me for days

Overall easy plat
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw