Ah, now I see...

This is a discussion on Ah, now I see... within the Resistance: Burning Skies forum, part of the R; Now I can see why the reviewers gave it shitty scores. That last boss was an asshole. Totally lowered my ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ah, now I see...

Now I can see why the reviewers gave it shitty scores. That last boss was an asshole. Totally lowered my score for this game from 7/10 to 5/10.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

why was he an asshole?

Nope, nothing

I'm interested to know why a final boss would lower your score by 2 point?

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    I'm interested to know why a final boss would lower your score by 2 point?
    Yeah, would a boss in the game that is difficult really bring you score down from C to a F?

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

He isnt that difficult and he telegraphs his attacks....and you can play him on Easy if you are having issues so I dont understand why he would bring your score down like that

Lvl 3 - Bronze

He's just cheap with his one-hit-kill attacks and stuff. Not that big of a deal just pissed me off. Still keeping my score as 5/10.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by terabyter9000 View Post
    He's just cheap with his one-hit-kill attacks and stuff. Not that big of a deal just pissed me off. Still keeping my score as 5/10.
    Ah, I was thinking it might have been a pretty crap boss choice at the end, or it ruined the story or something...

So a tough boss lowered a score by 2 points?...right.

Quote Originally Posted by terabyter9000 View Post
    I will agree that his one hit kills are irritating, BUT he raises his hand high on the air...slowly I might add, so you know what side he is slamming is fist down on making it very easy to avoid his hits.....Im going to keep my score at 7/10

Also if those one hit kills annoy you...DO NOT play Dragon's Dogma...that game is ripe with one hit kills from enemies....even non bosses

Indie Game Developer

Regardless, I'm still picking this game up the minute I see it hit $29.99 or under.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

The Bushiest Pig

They last boss was piss easy, you may die once but he has a pattern he does, and it's quick to learn. Hell, I wouldn't even give him a 3 or 4 difficulty wise, he's probably like a 2.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Resident PHD

Imagine if reviewers reviewed games like this back in the day. Battletoads, Castlevania 3, Contra 1/10 because they are too hard

The boss is annoying but like everyone said just learn his moves and you will be fine.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Kid, not loser

I do not see the difficulty could lower it that much. Like Davey said it was pretty fair saying that he raised his arm up. I could see you saying that its unfair that some of the red things you could not shoot in any angle, but in the end it was all fairly easy, and was just another trial and error game.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

The Bushiest Pig

And if you think the boss fight was why the reviewers gave it the score they did you obviously did not read the reviews.

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Lvl 8 - Gold

Lulz... complaining about a final boss being difficult. Amazing...

Anywho, after seeing that the two hidden trophies were not for difficulty levels, I plan to go pick this up this weekend. Along with Gravity Rush next week, I'll have quite a few hours of new fun on my Vita to look forward to.

PRO Member

My gosh i had such HIGH hopes for this game couldnt wait for it.. i couldnt believe the score it got. Played it.. and i agree with it. SO disappointed.. Audio was absoultely TERRIBLE, couldnt hear any of the cutscenes, and when i did it sounded like it was recorded with a cell phone, graphics were waay to crappy for what the vita can handle, and the story blew big ones...

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyMetalman View Post
    My gosh i had such HIGH hopes for this game couldnt wait for it.. i couldnt believe the score it got. Played it.. and i agree with it. SO disappointed.. Audio was absoultely TERRIBLE, couldnt hear any of the cutscenes, and when i did it sounded like it was recorded with a cell phone, graphics were waay to crappy for what the vita can handle, and the story blew big ones...
    I heard the sound perfectly throughout the whole game, did you ever check the volume you have your VITA on?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyMetalman View Post
    I didn't have any problem with the sound in the game, the cutscene audio is a little grainy but I think that is more to do with it trying to sound like a 50's radio broadcast and it did.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Ninja Master

this game is a joke and haha thats funny how the rating change so random XD

Lvl 7 - Gold

i enjoyed the game, the boss could be the hardest one ever, doesn't mean it is crap, he wasn't even that cheap, like others said his patterns were easy.

But i guess people take difficulty into reviews now, smfh.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]