View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

7 43.75%
  • Easy

9 56.25%
  • Moderate

0 0%
  • Hard

0 0%
  • Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Resistance: Burning Skies forum, part of the R; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

PRO Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Resident PHD

Easy-you can play the game on any difficulty, there are no collectables, you only have to play 1 online match and there are weapon specific trophies but those are just gotten while playing the game.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Easy nothing hard at all in this game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Not a bad game like it was portrayed, but the platinum only took 2 days of periodic playing. Very easy platinum if you want to get one.

Change is good

Very Easy - One playthrough, plus replay a level once or twice and playing one multiplayer match earns you the .

^^^^^^There's your trophy guide

Legalize it...

Easy. I played on Normal and it was still easy. Glad it was a gift lol. I could have had it done in a day but I wanted it to last longer. Not a bad game though, just not worth $30 maybe $15 or $20...

Lvl 7 - Gold

i voted Very Easy.

I wasn't expecting much for the game as it wasn't made by Insomniac, but the developers knew that giving a easy platinum would bump up the sales a bit.

Fun game and easy peasy, finish the game on any difficulty, play 1 online match and just replay a certain checkpoint for another 10 minutes.
    Easiest vita platinum unless you do a x2 platinum in Motorstorm, MGS or Sound Shapes

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted Easy. Would have been very easy except the controls are bad.

VitaUnlocked

I voted easy My easiest platinum so far, one playthrough needed. Then level select and a MP match. Then

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted easy; would've voted for very easy, however, it took a while to get into a multiplayer match (about 2 hours), the controls are sub-par (I kept accidentally firing my secondary ammo when my thumb brushed the screen a little bit, and the camera controls could be problematic), and the difficulty in some parts of the last level could be fairly difficult (namely one part where I kept dying literally 2 seconds after I got into the room). My least favorite Resistance of all, and am glad that I finished it, so now I can get rid of it.