View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

2 9.09%
  • Easy

2 9.09%
  • Moderate

15 68.18%
  • Hard

2 9.09%
  • Very Hard

1 4.55%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Resogun forum, part of the R; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

PRO Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Just got this game wrapped up and it really wasn't as bad I thought it was going to be. Had some help with the 1 cc trophy to get the plat but outside of that it a fun little game. Not bad at all for a freebe

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Gave it a easy to moderate, Unlimited continues, Only hardish one is the 1cc, and that can be done co-op with a decent partner
    -
    Even Master level is reasonably easy.
    -
    Awesome game though, Hope they do a map and ship pack. Like 10 extra levels and 3 new ships

PRO Member

Moderate - takes time to get used to the game and the controls. The 1cc will be the hardest but made easier with a decent co op partner.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

moderate make sure you use that boost affectively

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by jprsdas View Post
    moderate make sure you use that boost affectively
    This. You could probably complete this game without bombs or overdrive if you're lucky, however I'm sure it's impossible without using boost.

Oh and I would agree with Moderate.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Moderate. I completed it without a co-op partner which was difficult in some parts, but having a decent co-op partner should make this fairly easy.

She Got Me Up All Night

Wow surprised to see many how votes chose moderate and not very easy or just easy! This game was very simple by the end of you 2 or 3 playthrough just unlocking the trophies for each ship you will be using all the features such as the overdrive and boost.

I had a great co-op partner 00Highway00 but I played through veteran by myself saving the humans (without using a continue) at the same time so it was an easy task and the game was amazingly addicting.

I gave the gave a very easy rating because thats how I felt and it was a quick platinum.

PRO Member

Pretty much have to agree with Sniper. This game was cake. Once you get used to game you shouldn't have much of an issue.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 2 - Bronze

3- Easy
    The only challenging part of this game was the last mission on veteran. I got the 1CC trophy solo on my first try.
    My Platinums: WWE Legends of Wrestlemania, CoD Classic, World at War, MW2, Black Ops, MW3, BO2, Ghost, Ratchet & Clank a crack in time, Gow 1, 2, 3, GoW Ascension, GoW Ghost of Sparta, WWE12, Terminator Salvation, Medal of Honor, Uncharted 3, Jak and daxter, Jak 2, 3, Battlefield 3, The Walking Dead, Dead Island, Sound Shapes(PS3), Infamous 1, 2, Saints Row the third, Ratchet & Clank all 4 one, Hitman Absolution, Sly 1, GTA 5, BF4, Sound Shapes, resogun, Dead Nation AE, Tomb Raider, Strider

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Just like Stardust HD and Dead Nation, games that had an initial steep learning curve, Resogun became Easy to Moderate just like other Housemarque games
    Hall of Fame - Best Platinum Trophies

Bioshock (100%) | LittleBigPlanet (100%) | Trine (100%) | Dead Nation (100%) | Batman: Arkham Asylum (100%) |
    Borderlands (100%) | Singularity (100%) | Dead Space (100%) | Bioshock 2 (100%) | Rage (100%) | Killzone HD (100%) |
    RESOGUN (100%)
    | Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (100%)

coming soon ... God of War (82%) | God of War II (88%)

A plat a month!

Easy

I was able to do all the trophies, even 1CC without co op.

Lvl 7 - Gold

yeah moderate I did the entire game solo and veteran was a pain for me on the last level but the rest was pretty easy I tried coop but found solo easier

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Gave it a 3. Game itself isn't too difficult once you figure out the levels. Only real annoyance was the 1CC trophy, which I ended up doing solo after a few co-op tries.