View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

2 33.33%
  • 2 - Easy

4 66.67%
  • 3 - Moderate

0 0%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken forum, part of the R; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Platinum Procrastinator

I voted easy as you get an infinite number of continues and the only real problems I had with the game was when I attempted to do the coop by myself using two controllers. Even then though, it was still pretty straight forward and only a few locations caused me to die several times. If I had a friend help me with it, I would of been able to do it probably without dying.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Trophies soon.

2 Easy Almost a very easy but some collectibles and a couple of areas make you think slighty but that's about as hard as it gets. This plat can be done in under 10 hrs and even the co-op was so easy with 2 controllers that I was able to do it with one of them being part broken as I couldn't shoot at all with that controller that's how easy it is. Almost a complete joke but a game has to be a complete joke for me to warrant the very easy rating.

2011 Member of the Year

Voted a Very Easy on this one.
    Nothing in here that will give you a hard time, difficulty-wise, and its a quick, but enjoyable

MK Plat = Overrated

I voted easy. The only reason why I didn't vote very easy was due to the fact you have to repeat some levels and the co-op trophies are a bitch if you are trying to do it alone. Very easy would be something like Terminator. That is a ridiculous trophy set. All golds! Should be all bronze and a silver for beating it.
    However, that being said, Rocketbirds is a super fun game. It isn't too easy. It's also funny. I love the Evil Dead-esque movie scene. It's a great game for a PSN title and you can't beat the price.

Lvl 4 - Silver

EASY, the game itself is easy but collectables were hard to find w/o a guide and co-op was a lil tough solo.

PRO Member

1. Very easy

Very enjoyable game and the soundtrack was awesome. Shit will get stuck in your head for days though
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18