Chapter 12 automated turret help

This is a discussion on Chapter 12 automated turret help within the Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken forum, part of the R; I'd really appreciate some advice on how to get past the two automated turrets on adjacent screens on the A2/B2/C2 ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Chapter 12 automated turret help

I'd really appreciate some advice on how to get past the two automated turrets on adjacent screens on the A2/B2/C2 gantry near the green keycard in chapter 12 (Bridge & a half). Even if I make it past the first I get shot to ribbons by the second as soon as the screen changes. I've tried running, rolling & grenades with no success & the only videos I can find for this chapter just show how to get the signs.

All suggestions gratefully received! Thanks

Death to zombies!!

On the first turrent walk past it just enough so it starts to shoot and hide in the shadow of the wall by pressing then as soon as it drops start rolling to the right and then jump up onto the ledge where the keycard is just before the second turrent. I got killed loads on that level

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks. Turns out I just had sucky timing & the more frustrated I got, the more atrocious my timing became... Just needed a break from playing to de-stress!