a few things...

This is a discussion on a few things... within the Rocksmith forum, part of the R; the stage ready trophy- does this require 4 songs, 8 different songs, can you have two or more versions of ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

a few things...

the stage ready trophy- does this require 4 songs, 8 different songs, can you have two or more versions of the same song in the setlist, do you have to max out every version of the songs in the setlist? i've played several sets with a variety of combinations and it's obvious i overlooked something. any help is appreciated.

why didn't they make it possible to navigate the menus with your guitar? does that make too much sense?

any ideas as to whether more dlc is coming.

what kind of guitars do you guys have?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For Stage Ready, and I don't have the trophy this is only my understanding of the requirements, I'm pretty sure you have to master all of the songs in the set list while you qualify, only then will it become a master event. There is always new content coming..., I believe the next DLC will be Evanescence, Foster the People, and Maroon 5, and then the DLC after that will be Judas Priest! As far as guitars go, I play an Agile AL-3000. Love the guitar!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

For the Stage Ready trophy you just need to get all the songs in one event with Master Badge, when you max out a song you'll get the Master Badge, then choose the Master Event option and the event to the end.
    It would be a bit hard to navigate the menus with the guitar because some things have to be done with the controller so it's logical to have the controller to navigate the menus.
    The next DLC's are going to be "Rock Hits 3" and "Judas Priest Song Pack". In my opinion I think they could get more Rock and Metal bands because some of the songs are Pop, but that's ok.
    I have a Gibson Epiphone Special II, an Ashton AGL65 and an Artz Flying-V and they all play very well
    Awesome Sig By Apokolypz