Thinking Three Steps Ahead trophy help

This is a discussion on Thinking Three Steps Ahead trophy help within the Saw II: Flesh and Blood forum, part of the S; Hello, I have the two Keilodoscope trophies left to get.. They are my only two until the platinum. I just ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Thinking Three Steps Ahead trophy help

Hello,
    I have the two Keilodoscope trophies left to get.. They are my only two until the platinum. I just cant seem to beat any of them within the time limit. Any tips?

Toggle Spoiler

To Be Announced

Do it on the Solomon case file, since it's right at the start of the level. You can go up to it and pretty much rotate the camera so you can see it right up close before you even "Start" it. Just pull up Paint or something and just match the colors yourself so you know the exact rotations you need to make, planned out, and then just do it and rotate each as quick as possible based on how you solved it. If you need a "better" look at the kaleidoscope board, "Start" the mini-game and then immediately hit Start. The game pauses but you still get a full-view of the board without the clock running. So easy!
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffx37 View Post
    Do it on the Solomon case file, since it's right at the start of the level. You can go up to it and pretty much rotate the camera so you can see it right up close before you even "Start" it. Just pull up Paint or something and just match the colors yourself so you know the exact rotations you need to make, planned out, and then just do it and rotate each as quick as possible based on how you solved it. If you need a "better" look at the kaleidoscope board, "Start" the mini-game and then immediately hit Start. The game pauses but you still get a full-view of the board without the clock running. So easy!
    I tried planning it out on a bit of paper but that didn't work. I don't get how you are supposed to plan it out.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 6 - Silver

Never mind, I finally got the platinum Thanks for the tip btw.

Toggle Spoiler