View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

11 33.33%
  • 2 - Easy

22 66.67%
  • 3 - Moderate

0 0%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Saw forum, part of the S; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

I'm back...kinda

2 Easy This was a fast plat and is easy one of the trophies was a pain Merciless because of the bad controls but otherwise easy.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

2 - Easy - They practically give you a trophy for putting the disk in the system. The first trophy you earn is a silver, and you earn another trophy pretty much every 2 minutes through the first hour of gameplay. Some of the puzzles are frustrating, but that is mostly because of horrible controls and broken game mechanics. I would avoid this game unless you are absolutely desperate for plats.

PRO Member

1-- very easy

In terms of collectibles this one was by far the easiest I've played. You only have to collect one of each category and there are several scattered around. Fun game in my opinion. I like the gore and puzzles
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Me & Ming @ The Stash

This was an easy & quick platinum. Would've been easier & quicker if not for that foot stomp trophy. Not a terrible game, not all that good either, I may go rent the 2nd one eventually just have both plats.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

PRO Member

Easy. Some of the puzzlez were a little tricky but nothing to hard. It hold's the record for my fastest plat. I thought it was fun but the controles could of been better.

If you are planning on going for this plat I would say just rent it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Very easy, but I love it. It's my fastest plat, got two plats in one week, that and GOW. Was great fun just steaming through 2 fun games, great pick me up Fun puzzles, and varied gore! Yay!

PRO Member

2 - Easy I found this one a pretty easy plat

PRO Member

2 - Easy - Most of it is simple but a few tricky spots with the puzzles and making the bombs

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i liked this game, got through it in a long weekend...only had to go back and do the stomping trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

VERY EASY most definitely because i had the plat completed literally 7-8 hours of gameplay into it. of course that took a day and a half in real time as i didn't play it excessively from the moment i put it in the system. i kinda wish it was longer as i don't really remember it much now hehe.

2011 Member of the Year

Very Easy.
    Nothing challenging here.

Legalize it...

Pretty easy with a few tricky puzzles.

PRO Member

1 - Very Easy. Very easy platinum, no online components and no real need for grinding, everything can be achieved through story progress, you may need to back track to earn a miscellaneous trophy but other than that, very easy, can be completed in under a day.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted 2. This is an easy Platinum. There aren't many tough parts (if any at all) & it's not all that time consuming.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted easy but I wouldn't say it was enjoyable at all.

www.powerpyx.com

1 - Very easy
    It's one of the easiest plats out there. Most of the trophies come naturally while playing through the story and the trophy descriptions already tell you what needs to be done.

Lvl 4 - Silver

EASY, trophies are straight forward, all can be obtained in one playthrough. Some of the puzzles were tricky but thats about it.

Change is good

2 - Easy While PowerPyx is right, almost all trophies come naturally, the Merciless trophy is frustrating, thus making this game lose the spot of very easy. Still incredibly simple though xD

Lvl 8 - Gold

2 - Easy.
    like dsluckay said, i had to create a whole new game just to get back to the point of Amanda - 3 cuz that the first location you should get a stomp at. after i finished the game once and got all other trophies, i had no stomps. but i was able to get the 2 trophies through the method mentioned in the trophy guide. the only other thing that game me frustration (but not much) was some puzzles and the "Free So-&-So From Their Trap" cuz of the very small time limit, and its just one massive puzzle that increases in difficulty as you progress through it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast