Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes 3 Leveling up

This is a discussion on Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes 3 Leveling up within the Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes forum, part of the S; For all the guys who are still doing this; i strongly suggest doing sekigahara intrusion on hard mode. wear multiplier ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes 3 Leveling up

For all the guys who are still doing this; i strongly suggest doing sekigahara intrusion on hard mode.
    wear multiplier accessories that'll boost your exp. without multiplier accessories you'll probably get around 105K or so... depends if you got the special awards... doing the story mode on hard is also an option for you to level up...
    -its not impossible to plat this game; just time consuming...
    Id rather do this all over again than doing platinum on "Bleach soul Ignition"、Compared to it, this game is chicken... みんな、がんばりましょう!
    Last edited by crimson_star21; 02-12-2012 at 12:49 AM. Reason: べつに。。。

Harvester of Souls

I'll agree with you there, everything just takes forever and a day it seems Can't complain though.. longer game takes, the more fun and worth the money. I'm still playing this and had since release which is little sad, but don't play simply for the platinum, just the experience of the game itself and whenever get there I do

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i agree with you; every gamer has a choice if they wanna do a 100% of the game... and i have to admit there are some games i got myself into and i can never finish a 100%.. (e.g. catherine)
    Last edited by crimson_star21; 01-20-2012 at 12:11 AM. Reason: betsuni

Rainbow in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    I'll agree with you there, everything just takes forever and a day it seems Can't complain though.. longer game takes, the more fun and worth the money. I'm still playing this and had since release which is little sad, but don't play simply for the platinum, just the experience of the game itself and whenever get there I do
    Absolutely agree with you here, i started playing again after 6 months and i'm immediately drawn into it again
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Harvester of Souls

After Envious posted about a certain guide.. and then my anime(Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings) came in.. I'm compelled to play this yet again now. And fact I didn't 100% it yet fully means I get some extra trophies in process . Hopefully will be able to fully update the guide some more with information such as all allies so see where this goes . Any advice, feel free to share with credit being noted . Best of luck to you all .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay