View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

0 0%
  • 2 - Easy

6 40.00%
  • 3 - Moderate

9 60.00%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Shadows of the Damned forum, part of the S; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Korean Girl Group Groupie

3 - Moderate

Love this game. Some collectibles, some kills with each of the various weapons, mixed with a little bit of skill based trophies. The only kicker is that it requires 3 play throughs on Easy, Normal, and Hard in order to get the Platinum. Not really a problem, since the game is pretty fun and not overly long or boring. Great atmosphere, dialogue, controls make this Platinum fun, and with lines like, "Let me know if I have to fuck a horse to open a door" what's not to love!

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

2 Easy

Not hard very fun game should have sold copies the dialogue is but the three play throughs is a bit much need more games like this

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

"Easy", because this is an incredibly straightforward platinum, and no missable trophies, as long as you know where to get enough Red Gems for maxing out your weapon upgrades. Bosses are fairly easy or hard depending on the difficulty, but doable for the average gamer. Neither too scary nor too light-hearted, this is a good game to pass your time! =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

PRO Member

3-Moderate
    The only reason for moderate is if you do not know about the Red Gem glitch it can be quite difficult to upgrade your weapons on your Legion play otherwise a solid "2-Easy".
    Great play and script with several very humorous quotes. You have 3 play-throughs to complete without being able to skip some of the cinema bits, which can be annoying at times. Most annoying part is when Angel chases you. That stupid b*tch just wouldn't give me a break.
    Other than that a very enjoyable game, not short and not too time consuming for the three required plays.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I voted it moderate.

Overall fun game, but it does have a few draw backs to me.

The chase scenes can be annoying, the first side scrolling mission was fun and a nice change of pace but after that, it lost it's luster quick, and the Hotboner levels get old on you third play through, and last not being able to skip scenes gets a little old also on you third playthough.

But probably the worst thing is no carry over of weapons and upgrades once you complete the game, having to play the game 3 different times (once for each difficulty) and having to start over each time sucks.

But I would still easily recommend the game, it's fun and has a lot of great one liners and moments, and arguably some of the best trophy names ever.

My personal favorite "Now that's a big fucking gun".................AWESOME !!!!

Retired TrophyGuide Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    3 - Moderate

Love this game. Some collectibles, some kills with each of the various weapons, mixed with a little bit of skill based trophies. The only kicker is that it requires 3 play throughs on Easy, Normal, and Hard in order to get the Platinum. Not really a problem, since the game is pretty fun and not overly long or boring. Great atmosphere, dialogue, controls make this Platinum fun, and with lines like, "Let me know if I have to fuck a horse to open a door" what's not to love!
    ^ Pretty much this It's moderate in my book, too.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Moderate

Not to hard no matter the difficulty. The kill specific trophies are fairly easy as well. But you do have to through it three times and that can weigh on you a bit, plus the red gems are a pain in the butt to collect near the end.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Dull Ember

Easy-nothing too difficult here. Only reasons i didn't vote very easy are 3 playthroughs is a pain and i don't enjoy unskipable cutscenes also Fleming boss takes forever on hard.

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

2 - Easy. Went in thinking this would be moderate, but I can't justify that. Hard isn't even that hard thanks to cheap brutal moves (light shot + square), that give you iframes and save your ammo. The game is really fun though (well for the first 1 or 2 plays), but the unskippable cutscenes, sometimes long load times and mandatory 3 playthroughs for platinum makes it a bit tedious.

timezone: GMT+7 ⌋ // ⌈ blind PSN friend requests are ignored

Aes Dana

Easy: A rather easy game that wasn't too challenging. I hated the fact i couldn't skip cut scenes on my second and third playthrough.