Alpha Charlie Echo
Fly over 2kms
See Romeo Alpha Delta
Fly a total of 50kms
This will come overtime, you'll most likely get this while you're going for the other trophies. And is really easy, if you get at least 1km per game, then you will easily get this in less than 50 games. Which will probably be less than two hours.
Save an action shot to your camera roll
This is a really easy trophy, after you finish a game, click on your screenshot and then on the save icon on the bottom right.
Knock over 1000 Scientists
This trophy will come eventually, if you're in a hurry, just knock a thousand of them over with your Machine Gun Jetpack, it will take time if you work just directly towards knocking down a thousand scientists.
Good Work, Woody
Run into the bottom obstacles 3 times in a row
When you start, just don't use the jetpack and run into the first laser on the floor, do this three times and the trophy is yours.
Good Work, Sierra
Stare at the main shop screen for 2 minutes
Another easy trophy, after you finish a game, go to the 'Stash' and just wait for two minutes and the trophies will pop.
If your screen dims, try moving the right analog stick.
Good Work, Muscat
Open and close the main menu slider 10 times
Right before you start the game, there's a little side bar on the top right, tap on it ten times and the trophy is yours. If you have already started the game, the just press
and tap on 'Quit'.
Romeo Alpha Delta
Fly over 5kms
Getting this trophy will take a lot of time and practice if you are new.
- try to aim for this trophy after getting Air Barrys and the Gravity Belt, for high mobility
- buy a Head Start Pack (preferably Super Head Start), Final Blast Pack and a Quick Revive Pack before trying to get this trophy, you can only use these once, so try to use them only when you're sure you can make it to 5000KM
- if you can't get a Head Start Pack, try to get the 750M Head Start token from the slot machine
- you don't have to try to get all the coins, as some of the times the coins lead to lasers
- get into a vehicle as much as possible
- collect as many spin tokens as possible, as in the end they might give you a revive or an extra boost
A Man, My Son
Finish all the missions and start again
Although there are many missions, there are only 16 types of missions.
And there are 15 ranks in this game, the highest being obviously 15, called 'Barry', you will need 105 stars, once you beat all missions and reach rank 16, you will be asked to start over or cash in your rank, choose cash in, you get a medal and the trophy.
Buy a golden vehicle upgrade
For this trophy, you need to buy a Golden Upgrade for any vehicle, all Golden Upgrades cost 10,000 coins, they do nothing but turn your vehicle gold.
Lose the final spin 100 times total
There are floating tokens that are randomly generated, if you get one and finish the game, you can use a Slot Machine
. You can win many things, for this trophy you need to lose a hundred of them.
All the things!
Unlock all the Gadgets, Clothing, Jet-packs and Vehicle Upgrades
For this trophy you will need to buy all clothes, gadgets, jetpacks and vehicle upgrades. It will cost you a total of 650,001
to buy all items