+ Reply to Page
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Legalize it...
    JDizzle0420's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    FL
    Comments
    1,984
    Reputation
    124

    When I got the Counting Sheep trophy it was called Circle of Friendship...

  2. #2
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Comments
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle0420 View Post
    When I got the Counting Sheep trophy it was called Circle of Friendship...
    Thanks, JDizzle! I just fixed it. Some awesome rep coming your way ...






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  3. #3
    Legalize it...
    JDizzle0420's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    FL
    Comments
    1,984
    Reputation
    124

    Lol thanks. I think in EU its named that or something because Ive seen it named Counting Sheep else where too. So you might want to name it Counting Sheep/Circle of Friendship so no one gets confused IDK lol...

  4. #4
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Comments
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle0420 View Post
    Lol thanks. I think in EU its named that or something because Ive seen it named Counting Sheep else where too. So you might want to name it Counting Sheep/Circle of Friendship so no one gets confused IDK lol...
    Oh okay, I see. That's probably why someone put in Counting Sheep then. That's a good idea. Thanks!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  5. #5
    Legalize it...
    JDizzle0420's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    FL
    Comments
    1,984
    Reputation
    124

    A few others Ive noticed are:

    The Ring Leader is called Early Bird
    Awesome Members is called Best Pals
    Master Yodel is called Cheer Leader
    Union Square is called Wake As One

  6. #6
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Comments
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle0420 View Post
    A few others Ive noticed are:

    The Ring Leader is called Early Bird
    Awesome Members is called Best Pals
    Master Yodel is called Cheer Leader
    Union Square is called Wake As One
    Thanks! I'm not sure why these are different than the trophy list (also on P S N P). I fixed them and put the alternate names in parentheses just in case it's different for other countries. Thanks again for letting me know!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us


Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO