Contents

[top]Overview

Players: 1-2
Online Play: Yes
Online Trophies: No but you can get some of the trophies online.
Cheat Codes: None.
Cheats Affect Trophies: No Cheats.
Time to Platinum: About 10 hours if on Easy.

[top]Introduction

This game may get boring after a bit because you will have to play at least 11 games to get the platinum so i recommend having a break every now and then. After the lessons and challenges I suggest that you do the 20/20 Over Tournament first and than the ODI Tournament and get all the trophies you can get from them. Lastly do the Ashes Series because this is the longest and you can get the rest of the trophies here. If you still haven't got all the trophies after all that just play some Exhibition games and get them there. *Note* Make sure you play all your games on Easy because this will make it a lot easier.

[top]Tips and Strategies

Cricket is a game which involves 11 batsmen and 11 fielders (including one bowler and one wicketkeeper). The aim of cricket is to get the opposition team all out (outs are called wickets) for the least amount of runs (10 wickets to get them all out). The team that fielded first has the opportunity to try and beat the oppositions teams runs. In a Test Match their are five days of playing, were each team has two innings. In a ODI (One Day International) teams get 50 overs to try and get as many runs as they can get within 50 overs. 20/20 Matches is exactly the same as a ODI but it is 20 overs instead of 50.

Batting Tips:
Always use with and because if you use this and you get perfect you will almost every time get a six because holding and makes you advance to the ball. I can not help you with your timing but just keep practicing you will get it eventually.

Bowling Tips:
Some bowlers may be better for some people and some will not. I can't give you any tips for fast bowler because i could never get any wickets with them. I suggest that you use two spinners and bowl it onto there feat and make it spin into there stumps, that's what i found worked the best.

[top]Trophies

[top]
Best of the Best
Earn all of the Trophies in the game.

[top]
Master of the Blade
Successfully complete all of the batting lessons and challenges.

This trophy is probably the hardest of all the lessons/challenges. Most of them are quite easy but the only one you might have a bit of trouble on is where you have to hit six sixes in a row. There are ten lessons and six challenges for Batting.

[top]
Master with the Ball
Successfully complete all of the bowling lessons and challenges.

This one isn't as hard as the batting one but may give you a bit of trouble if you are not good at bowling. There are seven lessons and six challenges for Bowling.

[top]
Dynamite in the Field
Successfully complete all of the fielding lessons and challenges.

Easiest of all of the lessons/challenges. There are only a couple to do and they wont take you more than 10 minutes to do. There are only three lessons for Fielding.

[top]
Raise the Bat
Score 50 runs in an innings with a single batsman in single player or ranked online match.

*See The Triple Ton*

[top]
The Big 100
Score 100 runs in an innings with a single batsman in single player or ranked online match.

*See The Triple Ton*

[top]
The Double Ton
Score 200 runs in an innings with a single batsman in single player or ranked online match.

*See The Triple Ton*

[top]
The Triple Ton
Score 300 runs in an innings with a single batsman in single player or ranked online match.

For all these run scoring trophies i suggest that you always use with and which makes you advance to the ball. If you are having trouble with scoring runs save the game after every over so if you get out you can just reload the game. To make it even easier verse a team that is not very good at bowling like Kenya or Bangladesh and that will make it allot easier to score runs.

[top]
Ashes King with the Bat
Score 500 runs in an Ashes Series with a single batsman in single player.

This trophy means that you have to score 500 runs with a single batsman throughout the whole Ashes Series (5 games). This should be easy for you because if you get at least 200-300 runs with your openers every match then that means one of them should get this. I got this in the second match it is not a hard trophy at all.

[top]
Power Hitting
Hit 6 fours in 6 consecutive deliveries in an innings in single player or ranked online match.

Now this one was harder than The Blazing Blade for me because i don't hit fours i hit sixes so if you are like me you might have to try and hit it bad on purpose so you hit a four not a six. So if you are having trouble with this trophy again verse an easy team and save every time you hit a four. *Note* you do not have to get all the fours in one over you can get three in one over and three in another as long as they are consecutive.

[top]
The Blazing Blade
Hit 6 sixes in 6 consecutive deliveries in an innings in single player or ranked online match

This is very easy if you play on easy and it is the exact same as Power Hitting but you must hit sixes and not fours so make sure you get a perfect on every ball and use and hold and . Yes again you can save after every ball and just keep saving after you get a six if you are really having trouble getting this.

[top]
The Hat Trick
Take 3 wickets in a row from one bowler in a match in single player or ranked online match.

This is a hard trophy but there are several ways you can do this:

1. You can get this by getting three wickets in a row against an easy team i suggest using a spinner i did it with "Michael Clarke" from Australia and just put it on there legs and spun it into there wickets.

2. You can save after every wicket and just keep reloading if you do not get a wicket but this will get boring after awhile if you do it at the top end of the batsman so i suggest using the bottom end because they do not bat very well.

3. You can get a friend who can let you get three wickets in a row online. If you do not have any friends who will help you with this you can just add me and i will be happy to help.

[top]
The Top Hat Trick
Take 4 wickets in a row from one bowler in a match in single player or ranked online match.

This one is the exact same as The Hat Trick except you have to get four instead of three so use the same steps as in the other one an you should get this one easily.

Tip from Jonny-VC:

Toggle Spoiler

[top]
Raise the Ball
Take 5 wickets in an innings with a single bowler in single player or ranked online match.

This trophy is very easy just start up a Test Match and only bowl with two bowlers. One of them will have to get five wickets or you could just get a friend to help you out online and just let you get five wickets in one over.

[top]
If You Want Something Done Right
Take 10 wickets in an innings with a single bowler in single player or ranked online match.

This can be a hard trophy but luckily you can save after every ball just in case you get a run out. What i suggest you do is just use the bowler that you are best at (Mine was Michael Clarke from Australia) and only bowl with him and with the other bowler just bowl bad balls and if you get a chance to catch it drop it on purpose if its the wrong bowler. Again if you are really bad at this game you can just get a friend to help you out online.

[top]
Nought and Nought
Dismiss a batsman for a duck twice in a Test Match in single player or ranked online match.

This trophy can be quite tricky but just start up a Test Match and make sure you get at least one duck and write down the names of the people that you got out for a duck. In the second innings make sure you get one of those batsmen out for a duck just in case make sure you save just before you bowl to them just in case they get a run. If they get a run just reload your game and try again. Again if you are really having trouble you could just let a friend let you get him out for two ducks. *Note* If you did not know already a duck is if you get a batsman out for zero runs and a Golden Duck is when you get them out for zero runs and only facing one ball.

[top]
King Pair
Dismiss a batsman for a golden duck twice in a Test Match in single player or ranked online match

Exactly the same as Nought and Nought but this time you have to get them out for Golden Ducks (Zero runs and only one ball faced).

[top]
Ashes Destroyer
Take 40 wickets in an Ashes series with a single bowler in single player.

This trophy is really easy as long as you only use two bowlers in the whole Ashes Series. In total there are 100 wickets to get and if you only use two bowlers one of them will get 40 wickets. Also if you are better with one of the bowlers you should definitely get 40 wickets within the five matches. You will have to get about 4-5 wickets per innings with one bowler so it will not be that much trouble.

[top]
Demolition with the Ball
Bowl the opponent out in 10 overs or less in single player or ranked online match.

Do not think that you will get this trophy when you first start playing the game. When i first started playing it took me like 20 overs to get them out now i can do it in five overs. So once you have played a whole Ashes Series you will easily be able to get this because you would of found out how you bowl best.

[top]
ODI Domination
Score 300 runs or more in an innings of an ODI Match in single player or ranked online match.

Very easy because you have 50 overs to do this so you will need to average at least one run a ball to get this or just keep hitting sixes and you will have it in no time. Use my batting tips at the top of the page if you are struggling to bat.

[top]
Test Match Domination
Score 600 runs or more in an innings of a Test Match in single player or ranked online match.

Exactly the same as any of the other batting ones but you have to get 600 runs in one innings. Start up a test match or do an Ashes game and get at least 300 runs with your openers but make sure you save every so often so if they get out you can just reload it. I suggest you go for this one when you are better at batting so maybe the last game in the Ashes Series because you would be more familiar with how to bat against either England or Australia.

[top]
10 Wicket Defeat
Win a Test Match by 10 wickets in single player or ranked online match.

For this one bat second and in your first innings get exactly what the computer got in their first innings. Then once the computer has batted a second time just get their score without losing any wickets (getting out).

[top]
Innings Defeat
Win a Test Match by an innings or more in single player or ranked online match.

For this one bat first and get a really high total (like 500+). The make sure you bowl the opponent out for under your runs but make sure that they are under far enough that you can make the follow on. Then get them out again without them beating your total and you win with only having to bat once which means you beat them by one innings.

[top]
ODI Champions
Win a full-length ODI Tournament in single player

This one is very easy just win the Tournament but make sure you start at the Quarter Finals and not the Semi Finals. Make sure you put easy teams because that will make it a lot easier.

[top]
20 Over Champions
Win a full-length 20 Over Tournament in single player

Easy just win a 20 Over Tournament and make sure you start at the Quarter Finals and just win the tournament not hard. But to make it even easier just put easy teams in there like Ireland, Kenya and West Indies.

[top]
Ashes Champions
Win an Ashes series in single player

This is the longest trophy that you will have to do because you have to play five Test matches. I suggest you play as Australia because they are the better team and it will make things a lot faster if you just want to get the Platinum and never play it again.