+ Reply to Page
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 164
  1. #91
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    I can't find the delivery request in Valley Forge... it's my last one. I've done the others but I can't find this one.. I'm stood where the guy is meant to be but he isn't here. I also came back to this place at night and day. Does anybody know how to get this n00b to appear?

    Sig by Smashguy

  2. #92
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Comments
    1,612
    Reputation
    218

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    I can't find the delivery request in Valley Forge... it's my last one. I've done the others but I can't find this one.. I'm stood where the guy is meant to be but he isn't here. I also came back to this place at night and day. Does anybody know how to get this n00b to appear?
    so its not a matter of not knowing where to find him, he simply isnt there?

  3. #93
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    fragpuss's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    53
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    so its not a matter of not knowing where to find him, he simply isnt there?
    If this is the one i'm thinking of (the one in washingtons camp) then it is a little confusing, if you go to the back of the camp by the water line, there is a small house/hut on it's own, he is stood outside it, if you can't find it, just run along the waters edge near the camp

  4. #94
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    so its not a matter of not knowing where to find him, he simply isnt there?
    Yeah, but it's ok now.. after running around for hours he was there I got my Completionist

    Quote Originally Posted by fragpuss View Post
    If this is the one i'm thinking of (the one in washingtons camp) then it is a little confusing, if you go to the back of the camp by the water line, there is a small house/hut on it's own, he is stood outside it, if you can't find it, just run along the waters edge near the camp
    Yeah it was that spot and I was there but the n00b must've been shy or something

    Sig by Smashguy

  5. #95
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Comments
    0
    Reputation
    0

    You said the pivots will disable the other trophies, does that include the trophies for multi-player as well?

  6. #96
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Comments
    1,612
    Reputation
    218

    Quote Originally Posted by RobaFett View Post
    You said the pivots will disable the other trophies, does that include the trophies for multi-player as well?
    I dont know for sure, but I would assume it would only disable the SP trophies

  7. #97
    Labels
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Comments
    2,346
    Reputation
    350

    Anyone know where I can find an Elk on the homestead?
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig

    "I went from the slums of hell to paradise in heaven, from a sling shot to a wall of Mac 11's"

  8. #98
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Comments
    1,612
    Reputation
    218

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Anyone know where I can find an Elk on the homestead?
    i think i remember those over in the hills above the windmill on the grocers farm

    if not there, try in the hills across the river from where the miner pans for gold.... i know they are around there somewhere

  9. #99
    Labels
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Comments
    2,346
    Reputation
    350

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    i think i remember those over in the hills above the windmill on the grocers farm

    if not there, try in the hills across the river from where the miner pans for gold.... i know they are around there somewhere
    Thanks, found one in the hills by the windmill. Now I just need a beaver in Concord and a bobcat in Great Piece Hills
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig

    "I went from the slums of hell to paradise in heaven, from a sling shot to a wall of Mac 11's"

  10. #100
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Comments
    1,612
    Reputation
    218

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Thanks, found one in the hills by the windmill. Now I just need a beaver in Concord and a bobcat in Great Piece Hills
    Beavers are easy because they are always by the water, so just look on your map for a lake or river...i cant remember where Great Piece Hills is to give you advice on that one


Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO