Reach Rapture Central Computing Operations
This is a story based trophy that you will unlock once you have completed the goal to take the elevator down to Operations
leaving Minerva's Den
. You don't have any boss fights before entering this area except for a couple Fiery Brute Splicers in the Main Foyer. You WILL need the Gravity Well
Tonic to access the elevator to go down to Operations to unlock the Electromagnetic Door. For more information on finding this Tonic see the Garbage Collection
trophy and read Vacuum Bot #5
Root Access Granted
Reach Computer Core Access
This is a story based trophy that you will unlock once you have defrosted the entrance to the Thinker's Lair in the Core Computer. Once again there are no boss fights, but after you defrost the area in Climate Control you will have several Alpha Daddies to dispatch on your way to the Hatch to the next area.
Escape Minerva's Den
After you have finished off Reed and placed the passcode in the Thinker, Tenenbaum will reveal some fantastically shocking secrets and ask you to meet her in your Bathysphere. Follow the arrow to the Sphere to end the DLC and acquire your last trophy.
Wrest control of The Thinker from Reed Wahl
This is the only boss battle in the game. After you have made it to the Thinker, go to the highlighted area to begin the final battle. After Reed finishes talking Tenenbaum will unlock the doors for you. Proceed outside and prepare for battle. there will be around 5 Alpha Daddies waiting and there will also be some turrets that will pop up. Hack the turrets, and use a combination of Winter Blast and your Laser to dispatch all the daddies then Reed will appear for battle. Use your Thermal Laser followed by Heat Seeking Rockets if you have acquired the Launcher to make quick work of Reed. After the battle loot his body for the password to fix the Thinker.
Destroy all 10 Vacuum Bots in Minerva's Den
There are a total of 10 vacuum bots for the DLC. There are 5 in the first area and 5 in the second area. The Vacuum Bots are small Bots that are usually vacuuming things up. Once destroyed they will drop valuable items.
- After engaging the lighting head through the doors behind you to go towards Porter's Office. Hack the Security Camera on the left side and head through the door to the left of the Reception Desk. In the next area, head all the way to the left to find a damaged Vacuum Bot to destroy.
- In the Main Foyer where you turn on the lights, head over to the right side to a locked door with a neon sign above it that reads, McClendon Robotics. Use a Hack Dart through the hole on the right side of the door and head inside. Head to your first intersection and then continue straight into the Demonstration Room. Continue straight and dispatch all the slicers then cautiously head through the waterfall in the next room and either hack or avoid the Security Camera high on the wall. In the very back is the next Vacuum Bot.
- In the McClendon Robotics wing. At the first intersection head to the right to the Robotics Workshops area. Follow the path straight until you head to the Workshops doorway. Once inside stick to the right side to enter a small room. Inside this room you will find a grate against the wall that can be knocked down. Crouch and head through the gate to find the next Vacuum Bot on the right side.
- For the third Vacuum Bot you will need the Electro Bolt Tonic which can be found on the McClendon Robotics wing in the Workshop area. Head upstairs and activate the Crane Controls then cross the beam to find the Tonic on the other side in a small control room. Once you have this head to the Main Foyer and then head to the door on the left side with the neon sign of Air-Tite Archives and blast the malfunctioning lock with some Electro Bolt to gain entrance. Once inside, head to the first Foyer, then head to the right side staircase that leads to New Accounts. Hack or destroy the turret at the end of the hallway then head to the door on the left side to New Accounts to find the Vacuum bot.
- The final bot in Minerva's Den will require you to have the Gravity Well Tonic. The Gravity Well Tonic is located in Air-Tite Archives. After you find Vacuum Bot #4 press the button and check your map. All the way to the left side of the map is a medium sized office room with a Health Station in it (the Health Station is actually below it in the archives but on the map it looks like it is in the room and is a good reference point). This is where the Gravity Well Tonic is located. Once you have Acquired this Tonic, head back towards Porter's Office. In the hallway right after you found the first Vacuum Bot, take your first left and you will see a door that has an Electromagnetic Lock. Toss your Gravity Well in the space above the door so that it bounces off the ceiling and lands right in front of the electrical panels you can see through the window to release the locks. Once inside take your first right into a large office room, then go through the door on the right side to a small room with the last Vacuum Bot for the area.
**Make sure you find and destroy all 5 Vacuum Bots before heading to Operations, which is the mission right after finding Porter's Office. Once you head down the elevator to Operations, you CANNOT go back to Minerva's Den.**
- At the beginning of the area, head through the first door to Rapture Central Computing. Deal with the Houdini Splicer waiting for you inside then head through the door on the right to Programming. Once inside, use your Electro Bolt to open the door to Storage on the left side to find the first Vacuum Bot.
- After finding the previous Bot, continue through the next set of doors to the Programming area. head through the opening on the right and through the door directly in front of the opening. In this next room you will find several Splicers on the floor who are waiting to attack you. After dealing with them head through the doors in the back and up the stairs and you will find the Spitfire game needed for the High Score trophy. After playing Spitfire, head through the door on your left and to the far back on the right to find the Vacuum Bot.
- On the way to Core Access, you will pass through a water tube after the battle with the Daddy and the jammed door. Head through the next door and hack the Security Camera, then head down the stairs on the left side. In the bottom area is the next Vacuum Bot.
- In the same area as the last Bot, head to the elevator that is just around the corner. Go down the elevator to the Exhaust Venting and you will find another Vacuum Bot directly in front of you.
- Once the Core Access gets frozen you will need to head to Climate Control. If you don't have the Incinerate Tonic yet you can find an Incinerate 2 down by the last Vacuum Bot in the Exhaust venting. Once you are inside, head up the stairs and through the door. In the next area, you will see a large door in front of you that is marked Turbines, head up the stairs to the right side and through the door. Head down the stairs on the right side to find the last Vacuum Bot.
**Make sure you find and destroy all 5 Vacuum Bots before heading to the Core after defrosting the area. Once you use the switch to enter the Thinker's Lair you will not be able to go back to Operations.**
Get 9999 Points in one game of Spitfire
Spitfire is in the 2nd area, Operations
. Once you start the area head through the doors to Rapture Central Computing
then head through the doors on the right to Programming
. Once inside click here
for exact directions on finding the game. Once you have found the game, press the
to start the game. Unlike other games that are included in video games, this one is very easy. You will be flying the ship which is an "X" around and destroying the enemy ships that come at you which are "O"s. It's very much like the arcade classic Asteroids. You will have 4 lives to reach 9,999 points and it is so easy you will probably unlock this on your first try. Simply Fly around avoiding their bullets while spamming the
to fire your own bullets to destroy them.
Kill a Lancer Big Daddy
The "Lancer Big Daddy" is the most technologically advanced Big Daddy created. He uses a high power Ion Laser that will deplete your energy very fast. The first one you will come across will be guarding the Little sister In the Main Foyer after you have found your way to Porter's Office and are on the Head for Operations
mission. If you have an active air security drone, hit the Big Daddy with your Security Command
Tonic to distract him with your drone then use your arm laser attachment to bring him down. I recommend firing a steady stream at him and moving back and forth to avoid his fire. If you happen to have Thermal Cell
charges for your Laser attachment this seems to work very well on them. Even on Medium Difficulty this Big Daddy dropped in under a minute making him very easy. Once he is dead it is up to you to decide the Little Sisters fate
Resolve all the Little Sisters in Minerva's Den
There are a total of 6 little sisters in the DLC, 3 in Minerva's Den and 3 in Operations. Each Little Sister will be guarded by a Lancer Daddy. For strategies on killing the Lancer Daddy refer to the Lancer Killer
trophy. Once you have dispatched the Daddy you have a choice of rescuing the Sister or Harvesting the Sister. Harvesting the Sister will immediately gain you more ADAM BUT the Little Sister will die. If you choose to Harvest the Little Sister you will gain less ADAM but you are promised a greater reward in the long run. If you choose to rescue the Sister you now have two choices. You can go straight to a glowing Vent to drop her off, or you can find some glowing bodies and she will harvest you some ADAM. To find bodies, hold down the
for a hint to lead you to one. Once you get there while she is harvesting you will get attacked by Splicers. The Splicers will also attack the Sister as well so you must defend her. There will be a set number of Harvests you can do per Sister. Once you have reached the max, head to a grate to drop her off. Once you have either Harvested or Rescued all 6 you will receive your trophy. The Little Sisters can show up in several Locations, but these are where I found them:
- The first Little Sister was in the main foyer where you turn on the lights, AFTER you have visited Porter's Office.
- The second Little Sister was in the McClendon's Robotics area through the Workshop door near Vacuum Bot #3.
- The Third Little Sister I found was roaming around in the Air-Tite Archives near the left side of the map in the Archive Room after I found the Gravity Well Tonic. For more information on the Gravity Well Tonic see the Garbage Collection trophy and read Vacuum Bot #5
**If you choose to Rescue the first 3 you will receive a reward at the Gatherer's Garden including the Proud Parent Tonic and a nice amount of ADAM. After you deal with the first 3 Sisters, you will hear that familiar, bone chilling scream of a Big Sister coming for you. Hopefully you have purchased Winter Blast by this point because they are very tough and Winter Blast will definitely help you win this battle. If you have any hacked turrets in the area stand by them and maybe toss out a Mini-Turret or two. When the Big Sister comes, freeze her with Winter Blast and use your laser and the turrets fire to make this an easy battle.**
**Make sure you find and deal with all 3 Little Sisters before heading to Operations, which is the mission right after finding Porter's Office. Once you head down the elevator to Operations, you CANNOT go back to Minerva's Den.**
- The first Little Sister I found was roaming around the Main Lobby AFTER I had gone through the Airlock to the Bathysphere and was on my way to "Hack the Signal Beacon".
- After visiting Reed Wahl's office and obtaining the hacked Beacon, I found the next Little Sister roaming around in the main Programming Room.
- I found the last Little Sister in the room in Climate Control that is just above the Turbine Controls.
**Once you have dealt with the final Little Sister, another Big Sister will come for you. Follow the strategies above and I suggest leading her back to the room near the Airlock where you should have two hacked Rocket Turrets to make quick work of her. If you have rescued all the sisters you will also get the Armored Shell 2 Tonic at the nearest Gatherer's Garden.
**Make sure you find and deal with the 3 Little Sisters before heading to the Core after defrosting the area. Once you use the switch to enter the Thinker's Lair you will not be able to go back to Operations.**