+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65
  1. #1
    DON'T BLINK
    Koimia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sycamore, IL
    Comments
    1,361
    Reputation
    79

    Not sure if this will disable the Should Auld Acquaintance trophy (Unlocked 1999 Mode) but...

    By default, Infinite only has three available difficulty settings: Easy, medium and hard, with the 1999 Mode – which tunes Irrational's latest game to a difficulty best suited for those looking for a classic shooter experience akin to System Shock 2's campaign – hidden away until the game is complete. If players decide they want an immediate challenge, using the Konami code will allow them to unlock it at any point.

    • On PC (with keyboardmouse): Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, (Cancel key), (Confirm key)
    • On Xbox: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A
    • On PS3: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, O, X

    ( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

  2. #2
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Waystedyou's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Comments
    1,258
    Reputation
    27

    Couple of people have mentioned that the trophy still unlocks, I can try it in a minute anyway.

    Does anyone know if playing 1999 mode would unlock all the other difficulty trophies? so one play through I will probably still do at least two to get some enjoyment out of it though.

    EDIT: Just tried the code and it worked right away, trophy popped about eight seconds after it came up with you can now start a game in 1999 mode.

    My only issue with the game so far is that the steelbook is to big to hold the manual in it properly lol. the two clips are to far apart, at least it looks pretty awesome though.



  3. #3
    Change is good
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Comments
    3,502
    Reputation
    420

    Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    Couple of people have mentioned that the trophy still unlocks, I can try it in a minute anyway.

    Does anyone know if playing 1999 mode would unlock all the other difficulty trophies? so one play through I will probably still do at least two to get some enjoyment out of it though.

    EDIT: Just tried the code and it worked right away, trophy popped about eight seconds after it came up with you can now start a game in 1999 mode.

    My only issue with the game so far is that the steelbook is to big to hold the manual in it properly lol. the two clips are to far apart, at least it looks pretty awesome though.
    Yes, it's even in the guide that all difficulty trophies are stackable, so a minimum of one playthrough is possible.

  4. #4
    Du wirst geil
    Xerces2911's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Void
    Comments
    281
    Reputation
    11

    I wish would have known this to begin with. But I just beat it anyway And I swear the Heartbreaker trophy is glitched, because every Handyman I came across in the game, I killed it by shooting the heart, and not once did it pop.


    Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.



  5. #5
    Change is good
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Comments
    3,502
    Reputation
    420

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerces2911 View Post
    I wish would have known this to begin with. But I just beat it anyway And I swear the Heartbreaker trophy is glitched, because every Handyman I came across in the game, I killed it by shooting the heart, and not once did it pop.
    You need to shoot it ONLY in the heart to kill it. If you miss, the trophy won't unlock.

  6. #6
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Comments
    17
    Reputation
    0

    A good way to get the heartbreaker trophy in this video. Was third time lucky for me

    Bioshock Infinite - Heartbreaker Achievement (Docks glitch) - YouTube

  7. #7
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Comments
    4
    Reputation
    0

    Is raising the bar glitched for anyone?

    I upgraded my health all the way and it didn't unlock. Any help would be appreciated.

  8. #8
    Change is good
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Comments
    3,502
    Reputation
    420

    Quote Originally Posted by I_am_boseph View Post
    I upgraded my health all the way and it didn't unlock. Any help would be appreciated.
    May be a dumb question, but are you sure it's fully upgraded? You'll know when it shows a star instead of a number for that attribute. If the star is displayed, then I'm not sure. Are you playing on a digital version? I've heard that if you play offline while on the digital copy it can cause some problems.

  9. #9
    Du wirst geil
    Xerces2911's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Void
    Comments
    281
    Reputation
    11

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    You need to shoot it ONLY in the heart to kill it. If you miss, the trophy won't unlock.
    Yeah, I second guessed myself a few times,"Did I hit it or no?" But a couple of times, I was certain I hit the heart. Ah well, I'm going to keep trying. Irrational even said in their guide (I got the limited edition today ) that it's the hardest achievement/trophy along with Scavenger Hunt and Auld Lang Syne.


    Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.



  10. #10
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Comments
    9
    Reputation
    0

    Idk if anyone else has had this problem but trophies dont seem to unlock if you are offline? Ive never had another game do that to me before but even the blood on the streets trophy didnt unlock because i was offline when i completed that section, i got my 50 shotgun kills while offline and when i signed in and then killed a few more dudes i got my 50 kills, now i know im sure because the counter said 49/50 and i killed 2 more with shotgun and then i remembered i was offline, soon as i signed in and got a shotgun kill ding! Also,my more for your money counter reset i had 4/5 and kept farming it, again i was signed out and when i signed in and proceeded to keep farming the traps it started over at 2/5 for more for your money, again if anyone else has had similar problems id like to know

    just synced my trophies, you guys can see i am missing one story trophy =/ 1999 mode here i come...
    Last edited by decadencia; 03-29-2013 at 11:08 PM.

+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO