+ Reply to Page
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 86
  1. #21
    Ghost Assassin
    Danko1900's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Crimson Raiders HQ
    Comments
    828
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by stupid0089 View Post
    Thanks for the tip Danko, finally got the Arctic Explorer and I thought I would get the World Traveler at the same time....but I didn't. I have all of the other explorer trophies...any tips on what I might be missing???
    Did you beat the game fully? The last boss area counts, that's when I got mine.

  2. #22
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Comments
    1,619
    Reputation
    219

    Quote Originally Posted by stupid0089 View Post
    Thanks for the tip Danko, finally got the Arctic Explorer and I thought I would get the World Traveler at the same time....but I didn't. I have all of the other explorer trophies...any tips on what I might be missing???

    did you get all the spots in Caustic Caverns? The Upper area is only accessible from a Side Mission later in the game

  3. #23
    Lvl 3 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Comments
    103
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Danko1900 View Post
    Did you beat the game fully? The last boss area counts, that's when I got mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    did you get all the spots in Caustic Caverns? The Upper area is only accessible from a Side Mission later in the game
    Thanks for the help guys. I finally got it and it ended up being the part in Southpaw Steam & Power. I didn't go all the way around on my first playthrough.

  4. #24
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Waystedyou's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Comments
    1,258
    Reputation
    27

    You can get the bee shield earlier than level 50, I've had 4 now 45 48 and two at 50, the AMP damage of it varies quiet a bit gearbox have said they are going to change how the shield works a bit to make it more balanced though also.
    Last edited by Waystedyou; 10-07-2012 at 08:20 PM.



  5. #25
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Comments
    1,619
    Reputation
    219

    Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    You can get the bee shield earlier than level 50, ived had 4 now 45 48 and two at 50, the AMP damage of it varies quiet a bit gearbox have said they are going to change how the shield works a bit to make it more balanced though also.
    I see....thats good to know...all the ones I have seen have been level 50...and that makes sense...Terramorphus is supposed to be difficult, not a killable boss by one person in a matter of seconds

  6. #26
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Waystedyou's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Comments
    1,258
    Reputation
    27

    Yeah its basically the same as any other drop, for example i just got a conference call shotgun off the warrior on my second character playthrough one its onyl level 30 though. the bee is just like all the other equipment drops you can get depends what level you are when you kill the thing, and what its level is when you killed it to.

    Everyone says its the conference call that is OP but if you try and kill something without the bee on with it doesnt do that well at level 50.
    You can still do almost as well on terra with almost all the other weapons with the bee equipped. its just that it lends itself to hitting before you get hit back more than the other guns.



  7. #27
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Comments
    10
    Reputation
    0

    I've found that there is a brilliant glitch in the game where you can get unlimited key's for the special chest in sanctuary, all you have to do is go on split-screen, and load your best character on remote 2, go to sanctuary and you will have 1 key for the chest, then you simply leave and join back in again, and each time you join you get another free key, this is very helpful for the Decked Out - (Had Purple-rated gear or better equipped in every slot,) as all of the stuff from the chest is Magenta colour, which is the next level up from purple, although i haven't came across any relics in the chest yet, so you will probably need to get them from elsewhere

  8. #28
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    8
    Reputation
    1

    There's actually three hidden challenges needed for the Challenge Accepted trophy. It wasn't mentioned but the Surprise! challenge is hidden although it may not be hidden for everyone. I've read I need to max out No Scope, No Problem and Leaf on the Second Wind. Despite maxing both of these sniper rifle challenges, Surprise! still remains hidden for me. Any tips?

  9. #29
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Comments
    1,619
    Reputation
    219

    Quote Originally Posted by Bones00 View Post
    There's actually three hidden challenges needed for the Challenge Accepted trophy. It wasn't mentioned but the Surprise! challenge is hidden although it may not be hidden for everyone. I've read I need to max out No Scope, No Problem and Leaf on the Second Wind. Despite maxing both of these sniper rifle challenges, Surprise! still remains hidden for me. Any tips?
    Im not sure, that one wasn't hidden for me...I had a couple other rocket launcher ones hidden, but they unlocked before I was at level 5 with anything

  10. #30
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    8
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    Im not sure, that one wasn't hidden for me...I had a couple other rocket launcher ones hidden, but they unlocked before I was at level 5 with anything
    Yeah it's a weird one that seems to only be locked for some people. I've dedicated myself to the sniper rifle until it unlocks. If anyone has anymore tips on unlocking Surprise!, I'm all over it.


Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO