+ Reply to Page
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 86
  1. #41
    PRO Member
    Tmac718's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Comments
    704
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by hav0cfanat1c View Post
    For the What Does it Mean? trophy if u have already beaten the game it will be claptrap rather than Handsome Jack talking to u so don't panick if u don't hear Jacks voice.
    Na I think its probly random between them 2 of them cause I got the trophy first chance you get without beating it and claptrap did it for me too.

  2. #42
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Comments
    7
    Reputation
    0

    Having a problem with too trophys the one find all location been throught it loads of times and still not got the one foe badlands and all location check over and over again will it work if I split screen and u a 2 player I haven't used any help would be great !

  3. #43
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Comments
    7
    Reputation
    0

    The trophys are Blight traveler and world traveler help please!!!!

  4. #44
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    imamadkirby2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    TN
    Comments
    20
    Reputation
    0

    so after spending 2 hrs a day for the past 5 days trying to get the trophy tribute to a vault hunter, im getting pissed. i leave sanctuary re-enter i have exited out of the game and nothing. i have youtubed and know all 10 locations, did they change his spots with the patch?

  5. #45
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Comments
    1,658
    Reputation
    231

    Quote Originally Posted by cloughy View Post
    The trophys are Blight traveler and world traveler help please!!!!
    You are probably missing the Infused Grotto....number #2 on the guide for Eridium Blight

  6. #46
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Comments
    7
    Reputation
    0

    I have been there can't under why I haven't got getting mad as on it now but really stressing me out lol

  7. #47
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Waystedyou's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Comments
    1,258
    Reputation
    27

    He is much less frequently spawned when you... get to sanctuary later on in the game if you know what i mean, try with another character youll need to get some of the others up a few levels for the platinum anyway he has a higher spawn chance earlier on in the game, although they said they tweaked his spawnrate afterwards now but i still have yet to see him on my level 50s



  8. #48
    Legendary...Nuff Said
    JackAttack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Comments
    1,041
    Reputation
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by imamadkirby2 View Post
    so after spending 2 hrs a day for the past 5 days trying to get the trophy tribute to a vault hunter, im getting pissed. i leave sanctuary re-enter i have exited out of the game and nothing. i have youtubed and know all 10 locations, did they change his spots with the patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    He is much less frequently spawned when you... get to sanctuary later on in the game if you know what i mean, try with another character youll need to get some of the others up a few levels for the platinum anyway he has a higher spawn chance earlier on in the game, although they said they tweaked his spawnrate afterwards now but i still have yet to see him on my level 50s
    The original 100% spawn chance of Michael (Tribute to Vault Hunter Guy) was actually just a glitch that only existed on the console versions. He was meant to always have only a 10% spawn chance, in both the beginning and in the middle after that event Waysted spoke of. In the first patch, the bug was fixed, so he will always have 10% spawn chance.

    Just keep trying and check every location after each save/quit. He'll be there eventually, and with some awesometacular loot!

    deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

  9. #49
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Comments
    0
    Reputation
    0

    I don't know if anyone else noticed this but there is a way to respec your skill points for free. Every time you switch from normal mode back to TVHM none of your skill points are 'equipped'. So say you are currently on your TVHM playthrough and you want to go back to NM to do something (your skill points are still equipped). You finish and go back you TVHM, when you start the game, your skill points will have been respeced. At least this had happened to me 3 different times, and this is the only thing that I could think of that caused it.

  10. #50
    PRO Member
    Tmac718's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Comments
    704
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by imamadkirby2 View Post
    so after spending 2 hrs a day for the past 5 days trying to get the trophy tribute to a vault hunter, im getting pissed. i leave sanctuary re-enter i have exited out of the game and nothing. i have youtubed and know all 10 locations, did they change his spots with the patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    The original 100% spawn chance of Michael (Tribute to Vault Hunter Guy) was actually just a glitch that only existed on the console versions. He was meant to always have only a 10% spawn chance, in both the beginning and in the middle after that event Waysted spoke of. In the first patch, the bug was fixed, so he will always have 10% spawn chance.

    Just keep trying and check every location after each save/quit. He'll be there eventually, and with some awesometacular loot!
    If this Is the case then just quick and easy fix would be delete the patch that came out fast travel to sanctuary and check his locations find him save quit and open the game back up to get the patch again. I didnt have to do this I found him post patch I was having difficulty but sometimes you cant see him he is in a dark spot located next to where you had to kill the radio in Moxxis! I had plenty of chances checking for him after PT1 on normal grinding out Splish Splash kills in frostburn canyon and refilling ammo in sanctuary for easy 2 birds 1 stone! Hope this helps!

+ Reply to Page
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO