+ Reply to Page
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 87
  1. #51
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    8
    Reputation
    1

    For anyone working on the Challenge Accepted trophy, check your challenge list for Surprise! If it's not there and you're sure you've made a surprise kill with a sniper rifle, you might want to consider trying for this trophy with another character. I couldn't get the challenge to appear in my list with my level 50 commando. Now I'm working on the challenges with my gunzerker seeing as the challenge showed up as I'm sure it should have.

  2. #52
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Doctor_Doom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Latveria
    Comments
    776
    Reputation
    46

    I just killed Jenkins and I've completed every lvl 1 challenge on my list but the trophy didn't pop. Did the DLC add new enemy types to slaughter?
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

    Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

  3. #53
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    8
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    I just killed Jenkins and I've completed every lvl 1 challenge on my list but the trophy didn't pop. Did the DLC add new enemy types to slaughter?
    Check to make sure the hidden challenges are showing in your list. There's a shotgun one that requires 750 open wide kills, a rocket launcher one that requires a certain number of splash damage kills and there's a sniper rifle challenge that just may or may not unlock at all. Refer to my previous post about this sniper rifle challenge and update us on what you're missing.

  4. #54
    PRO Member
    Tmac718's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Comments
    704
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    I just killed Jenkins and I've completed every lvl 1 challenge on my list but the trophy didn't pop. Did the DLC add new enemy types to slaughter?
    Yes There are 2 hidden challenges mentioned on the guide You must fully complete Challenges Splish Splash(RocketLauncher) and Open Wide(shotgun)to unlock 2 others! If you did that already and still no trophy all you do next is complete any level of any challenge on the list to earn BadAss rank for the trophy to pop! I had the same problem
    Last edited by Tmac718; 10-19-2012 at 11:48 AM.

  5. #55
    Lvl 2 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Comments
    82
    Reputation
    2

    I hate you jimmy jenkins...

  6. #56
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Doctor_Doom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Latveria
    Comments
    776
    Reputation
    46

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    Yes There are 2 hidden challenges mentioned on the guide You must fully complete Challenges Splish Splash(RocketLauncher) and Open Wide(shotgun)to unlock 2 others! If you did that already and still no trophy all you do next is complete any level of any challenge on the list to earn BadAss rank for the trophy to pop! I had the same problem
    Yeah I read that somewhere as well. Thanks for the heads up.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

    Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

  7. #57
    All out of bubblegum.....
    SplatterScoggs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Comments
    1,308
    Reputation
    100

    Easy alternative to getting the gunzerker trophy.... after you first get to sanc early in game, you get the marcus quest to try out different weapons.... use a non type weapon and kill the maniac over and over again until you've elapsed enough time... first try today, super easy.
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot




  8. #58
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Comments
    1,785
    Reputation
    251

    Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    Easy alternative to getting the gunzerker trophy.... after you first get to sanc early in game, you get the marcus quest to try out different weapons.... use a non type weapon and kill the maniac over and over again until you've elapsed enough time... first try today, super easy.
    you still had to level up to the proper level to boost the time for kills right? this is just a good place to get it?

  9. #59
    All out of bubblegum.....
    SplatterScoggs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Comments
    1,308
    Reputation
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    you still had to level up to the proper level to boost the time for kills right? this is just a good place to get it?
    Yeah, sorry. Easiest I"ve seen to get it. Splee09 helped me boost to 25, then i put skills in proper spots. Took like 10 mins for quick leveling, then about 20 mins to get to sanc, then 90 seconds for the trophy.
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot




  10. #60
    Lvl 10 - Platinum
    ferretbusiness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hovering pattern
    Comments
    1,860
    Reputation
    30

    Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    Yeah, sorry. Easiest I"ve seen to get it. Splee09 helped me boost to 25, then i put skills in proper spots. Took like 10 mins for quick leveling, then about 20 mins to get to sanc, then 90 seconds for the trophy.
    yeah, thats how i did it, works like a charm

+ Reply to Page
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO