All other trophies earned
Once you earn all preceding trophies you will earn this easy plat. Rent this game for a quick plat.
Completed Case 1: Flash Baked
1. After the intro look to the left towards the two baths, hit
on the left bath which is filled with less mud to notice it;
2. From here look to the right on the wall until you see a rock with a hole in it, process it with the casting tool to collect the Plaster Cast of Two Different Holes in Drywall at Spa;
3. Now look at the really burned out back wall between the two baths, place your cursor over it to bring up the Tool selection bars, select Collection to collect Soot fomr Near Mud Baths at Spa;
4. Back out all the way until you see Pete Baxa on your right, click
over the right door to enter the kitchen area. Look to the middle of the screen to see a microwave with what appears to be a muffin, collect the evidence Burnt Substance, Probable Ignition Source from Toaster in Spa;
to go back one area and look up to see the open tile and select Collection Tool to get Chemical from the Ceiling of the Spa;
to back out again and look to the left wall, use Collection Tool on the charred area to collect Soot From Break Room at Spa;
7. Go forward to the next room that has a water heater, look to the right and use the Collection Tool again to collect Soot from Boiler Room at Spa;
8. Look at the bottom of the water heater to see a cut gas line, click
on it and collect Markings From Severed Gas Line at Spa;
9. We now have all of the physical evidence for the area, let's go talk to the spa owner PETE BAXA. Ask him all of the questions and he will give you his business card. After doing so, Catherine will show up with the echo tool. Look to the very top of the bath to find the skull, prepare for a bad cover and intro and your in the morgue now;
10. Once in the morgue and have control, bring up the PDA and look under OPTIONS (get the Under the Hood Trophy), head back into the PDA and select EVIDENCE and PETE BEXA's BUSINESS CARD. Now took place your cursor over the right side and see the toolbox, hit
and select Fingerprints Tool to collect PETE BAXA's FINGERPRINT!;
11. Head to the Lab via the PDA and make a MANUAL SAVE!;
12. Once at the lab head forward to the elevator just to look around, hit
to return to the hallway;
13. Look to the left room to head to the Data Lab and check the far left to the Audio/Video Computer, enter the computer menu and back out. Now look to the right to see the Database Computer, hit
to open the menu and hit
to back out (this is part of the mundane things you have to do in order to have 100% Thoroughness). Back out to the hallway and head towards the elevator, once your their hit
to head back to the hallway. From the hallway head to the right room labeled MATERIALS, look to the far right to see the photo wall. Click
to highlight it, now look to the lighted table in the middle of the lab, now look at the microscope on the back wall, back out and look left to see the Substance Analysis computer. Check your PDA and under Case File check to see if you have 44% Thoroughness;
14. Head to the Substance Analysis computer and select Chemical. Remember we need to get the correct substance sequences are you SKILL RATING WILL DROP AND NO TROPHY!!!! That is why you will need to save now, select evidence from the computer (the substance analysis mini game is simple, the evidence you collected will be on the left and you must select the pieces from which go the to bottom where both top and bottom must match in order to complete the evidence) and select the Soot from the spa baths (select the 2 and 4th options). Now select the burnt muffin (1, 5, and 6th options). Now select the chemical from the ceiling (1,5 and 6th options). This will lead to the asbestos we will use against Pete Baxa later for a trophy. Now select the Soot from the Break room (1 and 3rd options). Last, select the Soot from the Boiler Room (1,2 and 3rd options). After processing the Spa you will be moved to the Morgue to discuss the autopsy results with Dr. Robbins;
15. Once Dr. Robbins has completed talking you need to look at the small table to the right of the victim's head hit
over it to zoom onto the empty table (will increase thoroughness score), continue to talk with Robbins and he will give you the Victim's Ten Card and Victim's DNA. Check the arm and take a Picture of Bruises on Victim's Arm. Look at the body from head to toe again, to complete the morgue portion;
16. Select Jim Brass's office and check it out for a bit and then head to the Interrogation Room, once done head to the Lab to analyze the victim's dna and fingerprints. Head to he Data Lab and the fingerprint analysis computer to find that she is not the in system, now head to materials lab and the substance analysis lab with the dna to once again see that it can not be compared to anything. Now pull up the PDA and under locations select Barbershop;
17. At the barbershop knock on the door and he will identify the victim as Portia Weissman, we will continue to question him at the Interrogation Room. Ask Pete Baxa all the questions and when you get to the reason for starting the fire you will be presented with the option to confront the interviewee with your evidence, select the far right option and select the ASBESTOS EVIDENCE to get the
Not Up to Code! Baxa will mention a boyfriend and you will head to the Victim's Loft where you will run into the boyfriend;
18. Questions Brian Reid and when you ask the question regarding his abuses he will deny and then once again the option comes up to call him out by showing the picture. Finish all of the questions and head back the victim's loft once again;
19. From the door look down to get the Shoe Print from Victim's Loft and Chemical from Shoe Print in Victim's Loft. Now look at the door to get the Markings from the Door to Portia Weissman's Apartment. Once inside the loft look to the right in the kitchen area, specifically the bottom drawer of the oven. Open the oven and get the Pad of Financial Records. Look to the middle and pick up the Firefighter's Tool. Look a little to the left and check out the mass of beads, zoom in to find the Hair from Bead Curtain in Portia Weissman's Loft. Head into the bedroom to look the computer, it will indicate that it does not have a hard drive. Look all the way to the left and head up into the upper area, alrighty we have finished with the victim's loft. Check your PDA and see that you have 77% Thoroughness. MAKE A MANUAL SAVE!!! Bring up the PDA and head to the lab;
20. Head to the substance analysis computer, select Chemical, and look at the Chemical from the Shoe Print select the 2,3 and 4th options. You get the Acetone and Spa Mud.
21. Back out and look at the microscope on the right and select macroscope, compare the drywall hole markings from the spa with the Denver Tool (Match). Now compare the door markings with the Denver Tool (Match); Also compare the markings from the door at the loft with the Denver Tool for another match.
22. Head back to the Interrogation Room to talk to Brian some more and he will bring up he did not break the door open and use the Markings from the Door to stump him. Continue to press him about the fire and use the Markings from the Drywall and continue to talk and he will metntion a money laundering operation. Time to go talk to Pete Baxa at the Barber Shop again.
23. Knock on the door and once again Pete Baxa will give you the end around and in his stupidity he will toss some tissue into public. Collect the tissue from near the broom and under Evidence in the PDA and use the Collection Tool to collect the Sample of Pete Baxa's Blood. Now head to the lab; MAKE A MANUAL SAVE!
24. Head over to the Materials Lab and use the substance analysis, DNA, and compare the black hair with Pete Baxa's DNA and match the sequences to each other to get a match. Once matched you will earn a warrant, head over to Brass' office and ask for a warrant and use the hair evidence when prompted, head to the Barber Shop;
25. Once you enter the Barber Shop you need to head all the way to the back where you see a computer, zoom in on the desk to get the following items (Portfolio with Portia Weissman's Records of Superla Spa's Finances, Package of Vegan Blueberry Muffins, and Hard Drive). Now under Evidence in the PDA look at the Portfolio and look around until you see the toolbox, use the Fingerprints tool to collect another fingerprint;
26. Now look at the drawers to the right to collect the Tax Forms Claiming Large Income from Superla Spa;
27. Enter the room to the right (looks like a storage area) and look to the left to collect the Shoes from Barber Shop, bring up the shoes in the Evidence tab in your PDA and look under the sole of the boots to find another Chemical Found on Shoes from Barber Shop. Now look at the left boot and move it around until you see a toolbox, use the Fingerprint Tool to collect Fingerprint Found on Shoes from Barber Shop. Look to the right and collect the Jug Labeled Acetone. Look more to the right and look into the toolbox for Plumbing Shears from Toolbox in Barber Shop and collect a fingerprint on the outside of the tool box. Continue to look to the right and look it's another Denver Tool. Under the evidence tab in the PDA select the Denver Tool and look at the handle to get another fingerprint. Now check your Thoroughness to see it is at 100%!
28. Head back to the lab, go to the Data Lab and use the fingerprint analysis to compare Portia's Ten Card to the Fingerprints from the ledger (Match). Now compare Pete's fingerprints to the ones from the shoes from the barber shop (Match). Now compare Pete's fingerprints to the ones from the toolbox (another Match). Now compare Portia's Ten Card to the fingerprints from the Denver Tool;
29. Back out to the primary menu of the computer and select Computer Analysis and select the Hard Drive;
30. Head over to the Materials Lab and select substance analysis and select Chemical and the Vegan Muffins from the Barber Shop (2, 3, and 4). Now select the Jug of Acetone (1,5,7, and 8). Now the chemical from the shoe from the barber shop (2,3, and 4). Now head over to the Macroscope computer and compare the shoe prints from Portia's place and with the shoes from Barbershop (match). Now do a macroscope comparison of the Denver Tool from the Barber Shop to that of the drywall markings (Match). Next compare the Denver Tool to the door lock markings (Match.) Finally, under microscope compare the gas line markings to the sheers under the x60 scope and make sure to focus it until its clear. We now have enough evidence, Thoroughness should now be at 100% along with Skill at 100%. Now some psycho drug lord will come barging in, head to the Interrogation Room and question here and when opted use the financial records you found in the oven drawer. Head to the Barber Shop;
31. And look who is dead, end of case 1.
You should earn the following trophies:
Fool Me Once
Can't Get Fooled Again
Test Tube Washer
Thorough Enough, Darn It
Close Counts After All
No Stone Unturned.
Completed Case 2: Planting Evidence
Now that we have 100% for Case 1 we can fly through Case 2 on the way to platinum.
1. Look on the ground to the right for the Victim's Hard Hat;
2. Approach the garden where the body is, look to the left and you should see some footprints, collect the Photo of Footprint in Dirt Near Where Victim was Found. From the start of the area look up as high as you can til you can choose the arrow to focus on the balcony. Pull up the PDA and under Locations look for the L'Avventury Casino & Hotel, Balcony. Look on the ground for a yellow cable and collect it. Look under evidence in the PDA and look at one end to collect a fingerprint;
3. Approach the balcony where the victim fell, look at the railing to collect a blood sample. Check the very toy of the metal bar to collect a fingerprint;
4. Head back to the original lobby to talk to the man that found him, the questioning will lead to a photo of the Marcus' shoes and also his fingerprints. Head to the morgue via the PDA;
5. Talk with Robbins for a reports, you will receive Reference Same of Victim's Fingerprints, Sample of Victim's Blood, Victim's Clothes, and a Suicide Note. Check the neck of the victim to collect a photo of the two wounds. Under evidence in the PDA check for a fingerprint on the suicide note. Now head to the main lab;
6. Head into the Data Lab and the Fingerprints Computer, select Marchus Kunchais's first to confirm who he is, now check the victim's to find his name, now compare the victim's fingerprints to the ones on the railing (Match). Compare Mark's fingerprints to the ones on the yellow power cable (Match). Now enter the fingerprints from the suicide note you should now receive the record of Zachary Lynch;
7. Now head over to the substance analysis computer, select DNA, and compare the blood from the railing to the victim's blood. Head over to the microscope and compare the yellow power cable to the photo of the larger wound, use the x10 magnification. Now a warrant is available for Zach Lynch, when Brass asks use the suicide note fingerprints, time to head to the balcony;
8. Talk with Lynch and get a photo of his shoes, approach the computer on the right and take the desktop, also collect the blood from the keyboard, and also look at the num pad to collect some fingerprints. Speak with Lynch one more time and then head back to the lab;
9. Head over to the fingerprint machine and search the fingerprint from the keyboard, it belongs to Lynch, now do a computer analysis on the desktop, head over to the substance analysis computer, select DNA, and compare the keyboard blood to Mark (ruh roh), warrant becomes available for Lynch and when you head to Brass' office he will ask for evidence and select the keyboard's fingerprint;
10. Head to the Interrogation Room with Lynch and ask him the questions and when prompted use his desktop to catch him in a lie, we now need to head back to where the body was found and look at the cactus;
11. Go to the garden and look for the plant closest to Greg, head into evidence from the PDA and look at the plant's roots to get a brown substance. Head on back to the lab;
12. Head to the substance analysis, chemical, on the brown substance and select parts (2,5,6,8). Head to Brass' office to discuss the fertilizer and you will meet a new suspect, talk to him in the interrogation room;
13. Continue to ask questions and collect a photo of his shoes and his DNA, at this point and time do not press him because we do not have any evidence, head to the lab and the macroscope to compare the new photo of the shoe print to the one found at the crime scene. Head back to the interrogation room and ask him if he has ever been to the garden, use the foot print, now head back to the office at the balcony to look into this safe;
14. Enter the office and to the right you should see a carpet, move it and open the safe, pick up the laptop, the fiber, and the empty money wrappers, head back to the lab;
15. Head to the Data Lab and head to the computer analysis on the laptop, brass will summon you but head back to the lab to finish the evidence. Head over to the substance analysis, chemical, and select the fiber (2,3,7,8 options) and discover it belongs to a work glove. Go see brass for a warrant for marcus' office with the laptop evidence;
16. Enter Marcus' office and look to the right to collect the plumbing tools, specifically the drainage snake that has some rope that will match the smaller marks of the victim's neck, examine under Evidence in the PDA to get a photo for comparison and another piece of fiber, head back to the lab;
17. Head to the substance analysis and compare the fiber from the safe to the one found on the drain snake, now do the microscope comparison of the photo of the drain snake to the photo of the smaller ligature mark, head to brass' office for an arrest warrant and use the drain snake as the evidence to secure our primary suspect , head to the interrogation room with Marcus for the final showdown;
18. Continue to ask questions and his first statement can be refuted with the drain snake, his next statement can be done with the laptop computer, continue to questions him until you receive the Work gloves and his DNA. Examine the gloves under Evidence to see the blood on the top of the glove and then look at where you place your hand into the glove to collect epithelial tissue. You will now receive the Scavenger Hunt Trophy! Head back to the lab;
19. Compare the blood from the glove to Mark ensign's DNA, and match the skin tissue to Todd Stuart's DNA. Go see Brass about a warrant and use the skin evidence from the glove. Head to the interrogation room and begin the questioning;
20. When prompted use the epithelial evidence and when prompted again use the work glove fiber, and then finally use the blood from the gloves to close the case and force the confession.
You will earn Planting Evidence and Scavenger Hunt after this case!
Completed Case 3: Tapped Out
1. Once you gain control of the crime scene zoom into the mud foot prints and collect the Muddy Footprint;
2. Look at the broken IV machine to collect broken pieces of the morphine machine. Keep looking up to dust for fingerprints on the IV bag. Look at the body from head to toe and then back out and head to the hallway behind the bedroom;
3. Look for a bronze head bust and collect it to get the Scoring Found on Bronze Bust of Frank Marst, collect the footprints below the bust to get more muddy footprints, head back to the dead woman to talk to her nurse Liu and her family member Jayne Barret, once done head back to the lab;
4. Head to the Materials lab and the macroscope to compare both footprints found at the scene, they are a match. Back out and look at the lighted table and begin to reconstruct the IV machine, you will get the ID number from the machine and metal shaving from the debris of the regulator. Go to the microscope and compare the bust scoring to the metal shaving, it will match. Now head to substance analysis machine and do a chemical search of the shaving, use options 3,5,6,7. Now head to the data lab, medical search (from the fingerprint machine) using the ID number. Now do a fingerprint search using the fingerprint from the IV bag, we now have a suspect. A warrant is now available and use the fingerprint from the IV bag as the evidence;
5. At the interrogation room questions her until she states she has never touched the bag, refute her with the fingerprint. When she discusses assisted suicides use the fingerprint again. Keep questioning her until she hands over Security System REcords and Photo of Brake Valve scoring. Head to the morgue;
6. Talk with Dr. Robbins and you'll get the victim's 10 card and examine her left hand for a tiny shard of unknown material, head back to the lab;
7. Do a chemical search on the unknown material from the victim's hand (1,4,5,7, options). You will receive an option for a warrant now but don't go to Brass' office yet, instead head to the microscope machine and select document analysis and use the cell phone and the security records. (You will get the Sunday, Sunday, Sunday
) Go to the materials lab, and use the microscope computer; select document analysis and place the fake records given by Jayne. Nick does the thinking for you. Head over to Brass' office for a warrant and use the shard of fake nail as proof;
8. Question the nurse and present the fake nail when prompted, continue to question her until a new location becomes available the Lakeside Docks. Head over there now;
9. Look to the right and zoom in the blue tarp to collect a sample of motor oil to be used later, back up and look down the stairs until you see the another set of footprints, collect the footprints. Head over to John Barret and talk to him, return to the lab;
10. Head over to the macroscope and compare the prints near the bust to those found at the docks, now compare the prints from the docks to those found near the bed. A warrant is available and use the footprints from the docks as evidence for Brass. Soon Agent Huntby will give you a statute and a reference sample of Beatriz Salazar's DNA. Look at the statute from Evidence in your PDA and swab the white substance to collect the DNA. Go to the substance analysis machine, DNA, and just let the next set of events happen. Collect your warrant and head to John Barrett's bedroom;
11. Look to the trash can, zoom in and collect another fake nail. Examine it closer in Evidence from your PDA for genetic material/DNA. Look closer to the bed to collect the pink panties, dont worry about the handcuffs they are not relevant and can not be collected. Pull up the panties from the evidence tab in your PDA and swab the front of them for a female sample and the back end for a male sample of DNA. Look to the far right in the bedroom and open the closet door and take the muddy shoes. Scene complete so let's head back to the lab;
12. Head to substance analysis, chemical and compare both of the fake nails. Next go to DNA at the same machine and do a DNA search on the fake nail from the trash can, the fourth option is the correct DNA sequence, now compare the DNA from the fake nail to the female sample from the panties and it will result in a match. Now search the DNA of the male sample and select the 4th option. You will unlock
A Tough Job. Back out and head use the microscope and compare both of the fake nails and x10 resolution to find a match. Use the macroscope and compare John's shoes to the prints from near the bed, and the bust. A warrant is available from Bass and when prompted use the DNA from the lingerie;
13. Head to the interrogation room and when she lies use the fake nail from John Barrett's bedroom, then use the female DNA from the lingerie when she lies again. Liu will spill the beans and mentions a small puppet. Head to the Lakeside Docks, head all the way to the boat and collect the puppet. Now head to the Marst Family Chalet to talk to John;
14. Talk with John and he will mention morse code, head back to the lab and do a medical search on her morphine records again to see the code of her killer. Head back to John and he will mention another pair of shoes in the boat and will hand you a key for the boat, head to the docks and unlock the cabinet in the boat and collect another pair of muddy shoes. Look at the shoes closely under evidence in the PDA and look at the laces of each shoe and collect the hair. Head back to the lab;
15. Do a dna search on the hair, the first option is the one we want. A warrant is available from Brass, ask him for it and use the hair as proof. Head to the interrogation room;
16. Interrogate her and when prompted use the hair, keep pressing her and she will give you her cell phone, check out the cell phone while in evidence from the PDA and swab the substance that is one her phone. Head over to the substance analysis machine, chemical, and analyze the motor oil using options (1,3,6,7). Now compare it to the smudge from the phone and it will match. To recieve the Echo tool, you must obtain it true Jim Brass (use the oil evidence when asked) You will receive the echo tool once again, head to the docks and look to the right where we found the motor oil, zoom in and you will begin to search the area. Look near the oil spot and you will find a hammer. Examine the hammer in evidence from your PDA and examine the head (where you would hit a nail) to find metal pieces, and check the bottom and collect a fingerprint. Head back to the lab;
17. Go to substance analysis and compare the metal pieces from the hammer to the bronze shavings from the bust to find a match. Now head over to the fingerprint database and do a search on the fingerprint from the hammer and it will match to Jayne. Head back to the interrogation room and contradict first with the hammer fingerprint. Gamer over.
You will receive Tapped Out and A Tough Job.
All Washed Up
Completed Case 4: All Washed Up
Let's get to work:
1. Look to the right of the car wash and zoom on the tv hanging on the wall, head back to the car and zoom in on the driver's side to notice she is missing an earring. Open the passenger side door and look at the GPS holder and zoom in to collect a fingerprint from the gps holder. Look near the seat to find a syringe, examine under evidence from the PDA to collect a fingerprint. Under the seat you will find the actual GPS device. Back out all the way to the start and talk to her friend. Now let's head to the lab;
2. Head to substance analysis, chemical, and search the syringe (2,5,6,8). Head over to the fingerprint machine and search using the fingerprint from the GPS holder, suspect #1. Now let's head to the morgue;
3. Talk to Dr. Robbins to collect the DNA from victim's fingernails, the victim's 10 card, and the victim's dna, head back to the crime scene;
4. Look where Veronica threw her cup away, collect the coffee cup and search the cup further for her DNA. Now head into the carwash port itself and look to the left blue brush really close and collect a red fiber. Head back to the lab;
5. You will receive a fiber from the carwash's jumpsuits as a sample, go to the microscope and at x10 resolution and compare both of them and there will not be a match. Head to substance analysis, DNA, and compare the DNA found under the fingernails to Veronica's DNA, match. Now head over to fingerprint database and compare the fingerprints from the syringe to that of the victim's 10 card, match. Head over to the garage lab to complete the rest of the car;
6. You will receive the CCTV footage from the car wash, open both passenger and driver side doors. Look at the driver's seat to collect the bag of powder, look at the bag closer in evidence from the PDA and collect a fingerprint from the bag. Head to the passenger side of the car and head to the back seat, look to the driver's headrest to see a tear, process the tear to collect residue. Head back to the main lab;
7. Do a chemical search on the on the bag of drugs (1,4,5,6). Don't just do a search on the bag of drugs, but also on the residue found in the driver's headrest (2,5,6,8). Else you don't get to speak to Dr. Robbins Check the fingerprint from the bag of drugs using the fingerprint database. Look whose been touching the drugs. Head back to the morgue to talk to Dr. Robbins and a warrant will become available use the fingerprint from the bag. Head to the interrogation room;
8. Ask Will all of the questions and you will receive a fiber from his sweater and a swab of his DNA. Head over to the main lab;
9. Head to the microscope and compare the fiber from the crime scene to the one from the sweater using x200 magnification, match. You will now unlock the apartment;
10. Look at the small table to collect the victim's cellphone. Approach the TV and look at the small blue book, look at it close to collect a newspaper clipping. Look at the clipping closer in evidence from the PDA and collect TWO sets of fingerprints. Now head back to the start and head to the bedroom. Look at the pillow to find a hair sample, open the drawer under the sink to collect the vial of drugs. Look at the drugs closer via the PDA and collect a fingerprint. Back out to the entrance of the apartment and head to the lab, you will meet Manny leaving the bathroom, question him and return to the lab;
11. When you return you will receive a statute and examine it to collect a sample from the statue. Head to substance analysis, chemical, sample from the statue (2,4,6,8). Head to the Data Lab, the audio/visual computer and use the victim's cellphone. A warrant pops up but we still have more evidence to process, do a search on both of the fingerprints from the news clipping. One will be Will Rice's and the second set needs to be matched with Jessica's. Do another fingerprint search this time using the print from the vial, match to Will Rice. Head over to substance analysis, chemical, vial from the drawer under the sink (1,2,3,7). Select DNA now and compare the hair sample from the pillow to Veronica's DNA, match. Head back to Interrogation with Will;
12. Question him about the morphine, he will deny and use the fingerprint to catch him in a lie. Continues the questions and when asked about the newspaper he will lie and use his fingerprint. We are done with Will, head to Brass' office and ask to interrogate Veronica use the fiber from the sweater. Now ask her about her friend and when prompted use the cellphone to catch her in a lie, when she says she is against violence use the dna from the fingernails to catch her in another lie. Now continue the questions until Nick comes in with info from the GPS. It will lead you to Manny's trailer. Head there now;
13. Approach the couch to the right of the entrance to the trailer and find Manny's cellphone, approach the door and knock on it. Talk to Manny and look at the laptop to the right but due to the 4th, 5th, and 14th amendments you can not touch it just yet. Head to Brass' office for a warrant. Use Manny's cellphone. Head to Veronica's room and look at the bed to collect the missing earring, and look to the desk on the left to find a laptop cable. First pull up the earring under evidence and collect the brown substance from the earring. Now look at the laptop power cable and at one of the ends collect a fingerprint. Head on back to the lab;
14. Use the fingerprint database and search the fingerprint from the power cord, now head to the interrogation room to talk with Veronica again. Talk with Veronica about Will and she will claim they are only friends, well show her Manny's cellphone. Now let's talk to Will again, he will also deny the relationship and once again use Manny's cellphone. After confronting both Veronica and Will with the picture on Manny's phone, talk to Veronica again for her alibi. She'll say she and Will slept together, and Will can verify that. Talk to Will again, ask it and you will receive He Said, She Said. Now let's talk to Manny, do so until you receive the option for a warrant. Talk to Brass and use the power cable as evidence, head to Manny's trailer. As you enter the door to the trailer look to the left door frame to collect a red fiber. Enter the trailer and pick up the laptop. Now head to his toilet to the right, zoom in on it to find a brown glove. Head back to the lab;
15. Head over to the database computer and select Computer Analysis, use the laptop. You will receive Beatriz's DNA, compare Beatriz' and Will's DNA at the substance analysis machine, DNA, it will lead to a match (but only part because it takes male and female DNA to make up a full child's DNA). Head over to the microscope and compare the brown fiber from the earring to the glove at x200 and it will be a match. Now use the microscope with the red fiber from the door frame to the red fiber from the communal sweater at x200, match. Head over to Brass' office and ask for an arrest warrant and use the work glove. Head to interrogate Manny;
16. Ask questions and prove he killed the victim with the glove fiber. Now we will discover that Will is dead but there is DNA from under his fingernails, compare Beatriz's DNA to the DNA from under will's fingernails for a match. This will lead to the end of the case.
You will receive: He Said, She Said, and All Washed Up.
Completed Case 5: Boss Fight
Final Case and it is really easy and straight-forward.
1. Look over at the victim's body and collect the pistol, pull up evidence under the PDA to find blood and look at the gun's slide to collect a shard. Next to the gun collect the yellow substance;
2. open the jail cell and look over the body, now back out and head over to the guard area to the table near the guard. Now collect the smashed DVR machine and finally speak to the guard and his injuries. Collect the rag the guard used and under evidence in the PDA collect his DNA. Time to head to the lab;
3. Once at the lab you will receive the .22 caliber bullet, head over to substance analysis, chemical, (4,6,7,8). Look to the right on the reconstruction table and begin to put the DVR back together. The last piece missing comes from the shard from the gun slide. Now head back to substance analysis, select DNA, and compare the blood on the pistol to Lipp's DNA. Body is ready to be analyzed in the morgue, head over there;
4. Talk with the Dr. and you'll receive the slugs, Manual's DNA, and spit from the DNA. Head back to the lab;
5. Go to the microscope and compare the bullet from the gun to the slug from the heart and the head, both will match at x10. Now head to substance analysis, DNA, and select the spit. Out of the choices the 2nd one is the best choice. Go to Brass' office and use the DVR for the warrant;
6. Head to the interrogation room and when he first lies use the spit, he will claim he was knocked out, use the shard from the gun to catch him lying. Finally take a picture of his head wound, time to head back to the lab for comparison;
7. Head to the Materials Lab and look at the lighted table and select the photo of the head wound and the gun, flip the gun around and match it to the photo of the wound. Now head to the interrogation room, use the photo to bring him down. You will receive his phone and head back to the lab;
8. Now head to the Data Lab and the audio/visual computer and select the cellphone, play the message once and then when prompted play the second segment to hear the location;
9. Head over to the Gleason Family Self-storage and look at the first box to the right to open it (nothing inside just a reference point), look at the next box and open it with a lid to collect the family photo, open the one just to the left of it to collect the blank papers, now look at the box above the one we just opened to collect the boots. Look at the boots under evidence to collect the plant matter, time to head back to the lab;
10. Head to the substance analysis computer, chemical and use the plant matter (1,2,5,7). Now the weird stuff happens head to interrogate Lipp again but something happens at the morgue, head there;
11. Check the cart close to the left and get a cast of the serial numbers, check for the blue substance to collect the unknown substance, check the body, specifically the chest for another DNA sample. Head back to the lab;
12. Go to document analysis at the micro/macroscopes an keep movies the dials until the CSI person can fully read the ledger. Look at all those bribes, now do a substance analysis, chemical, of the unknown substance (1,3,7,8).
13. Talk to Robbins in the lab and then head to Brass' office for info on the paint. Ask about the serial number and also ask to have Robbin's car impounded. Head to the Garage Lab;
14. Go to the driver's side and look at the steering wheel to find the fingerprint, back out and head to the rear of the vehicle and look at the left tail light to see the paint scratch, look in the cargo area to find blood. Time to head to the lab;
15. Do a search of the fingerprint from the steering wheel and he has a record. Now head over to substance analysis to compare the dna from the car to Agent Huntby, now head to the morgue;
16. Look at the stomach on the table to get a substance, finish talking with Robbins and head back to the lab. Do a chemical analysis of the stomach substance (1,2,6,7) where you will find DNA from the southwestern wood lily& plant dna from the honey found in Agent Huntby's stomach, now compare the DNA from the plants, head to Brass for a location of the apiary, head there;
17. Move forward and look to the left near some barrels to find the Hard Drive, now head back to the lab;
18. Head over to the computer analysis machine to decode the hard drive to get
Smoke the Hive! Now head back to the apiary, and look down on the floor slightly to the left of the fallen chair on your right. You will see a lot of dead bees, use your spray to find trace evidence. Follow the tracks to where the rubble is, move the rubble and use the fingerprint tool on the number pads. Open your PDA and look under the case file for Beatriz Salazar under suspects to see the number for the keypad lock. Punch the numbers in to get your suspect and question her until its done and then your done.
You will receive the following:
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
Smoke the Hive
Fool Me Once
Completed a case with at least 65% Cunning
Please see Human Polygraph.
Can't Get Fooled Again
Completed a case with at least 90% Cunning
Please see Human Polygraph.
Completed a case with 100% Cunning
Cunning is based on how you present evidence to Brass during warrant requests and how you refute people you are interrogating. The Cunning trophies are stackable and if you follow the Case 1 outline you will receive this at the conclusion of Case 1.
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
Completed CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
Once you have completed all 5 cases and taken down the Queen of the Hive you will have completed this compelling game.
Not Up to Code
Confronted Pete Baxa about asbestos in the spa
During Case 1 you will enter the burned spa and collect the asbestos evidence from the ceiling tile. After you analyze the sample you will have the asbestos sample. When you are interrogating Pete Baxa in the question bar on the bottom of the screen you will see the option to discuss the asbestos, he will deny any asbestos. Soon after you will see a new option, select the evidence option and you will be given three choices. Select the asbestos evidence to get Pete Baxa in a great "gotcha" moment. Trophy will pop soon after.
Found all evidence in Case 2: Planting Evidence
If you follow the outline of Case 2 you will receive this trophy once you find the skin evidence from the work glove and discover who is planting the evidence.
A Tough Job
Identified both samples of DNA on the garment from John Barrett's room
When you recover the hosiery from John Barrett's bedroom in Case 3 you will need to look at them under evidence in your PDA. Swab both the front and back to collect 2 different sets of DNA. Return to Substance Analysis, DNA, and analyze both sets of DNA. Female DNA matches the 4th option and the male DNA matches the 4th option as well. The trophy will unlock.
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!
Noticed the discrepancy in Jayne Barrett's security records
Mid-way through Case 3 as you are interrogating Jayne Barret you will be able to obtain her security documents by catching her in a lie with the hair strand DNA. With the security documents in hand we will use it to verify her story. Head over to the Data Lab, document analysis and analyze her security records to find a problem with her story
He Said, He Said
Asked Will Rice about Veronica's real alibi
During your investigation of Case 4 you will be going back and forth between suspects Will and Veronica asking questions about each other. At one point during the investigation you will head to Manny's trailer and find a laptop which you can not touch yet. After you head to Veronica's room you will see on her desk a laptop cable, process the cable to find Manny's fingerprint. Now use the fingerprint to get a warrant for Manny's place and grab the laptop, head back to the lab and head to computer analysis computer and use the laptop to earn some damaging evidence. After processing the laptop evidence talk to Will (he is still in the Interrogation Room) and Veronica (head to Brass' office and ask to talk to Veronica) once more and the trophy will unlock.
Smoke the Hive
Found enough evidence to destroy Beatriz Salazar's drug empire
During the course of the investigation of Case 5 you will head to the Apiary farm that belongs to Beatriz Salazar. The area will explode and when you are given the crime scene move forward and look to the left near some computer rubble and barrels to find her hard drive. Head back to the lab, enter the DATA LAB and head to the fingerprint/computer analysis machine and select Computer Analysis and hard drive. You will download her entire drug operation and finish her off for good.
Reading is Fun
Opened the Case File
At any point in the game go to your PDA and click on Case File to look up information you have collected and also a good place in case you get lost. The trophy will pop one you open the Case File.
I Like to Watch
Watched a movie from the Case File
During Case 1 you will see Sidle explain how a certain action may have been done by the criminal in a quick 15 second video. In this case how the criminal used a tool to cut the gas line. After that go to the PDA, then select the Reconstruction tab, sit back and rewatch the video.
Thanks For Playing
Watched the opening sequence
Once you select Case 1 you will be watching an opening sequence. Do not touch anything until you are in the burned spa and you see your blue cursor. The trophy will pop then.
Under the Hood
Visited the Options menu
Open your PDA and select Options, you will also be able to save from here so keep that in mind. You may also earn this trophy from the options menu on the main title screen.
Test Tube Washer
Completed a case with at least 65% Skill
Please refer to Technically Perfect
Completed a case with at least 90% Skill
Please refer to Technically Perfect.
Completed a case with 100% Skill
Skill is based on the mini games that come with analysis the evidence (the DNA color sequence game and the Chemical substance match game). You can earn all 3 of these trophies during the course of Case 1. Before you process any of the evidence at the Substance Analysis Computer you need to save your game from within the PDA. That way if you mess up you can reload the save game.
Thorough Enough, Darn It
Completed a case with at least 65% Thoroughness
Please refer to No Stone Unturned.
Close Counts After All
Completed a case with at least 90% Thoroughness
Please refer to No Stone Unturned.
No Stone Unturned
Completed a case with 100% Thoroughness
Thoroughness is based on looking at everything in your surroundings at every crime scene. If you follow Case 1 you will earn 100% Thoroughness and the other two trophies because luckily they do stack. At the conclusion of Case 1 you will earn this gold, the
Close Counts After All, and
Thorough Enough, Darn It. You can check your progress under the Case File in your PDA.