Elevate Your Senses!
Activate the Fly Trap. (Map Pack 3 only)
The Flying Trap looks like a bunch of objects that are illuminated green. The Flying Trap is located on the left of the map, right after opening the left door in the spawn. There will be a fence and then an area where the zombies can come in. If you look in between the metal pole and the wood with the PTRS (Sniper Rifle) you will see a red button. You have to shoot it with a Pack A Punched gun. I recommend the PTRS since you get the Sniper Scope. Once you have the red button in your crosshairs shoot it to activate the trap.
Open all doors in the map. (Map Pack 3 only)
There are nine doors costing a grand total of 8,250 points. You will most definatley get this through natural play. If you play with 2+ people you will get it done quicker. In the long run 8,250 isn't a lot of points and can be achieved in the first 8 Rounds. You may or may not get this one the way to Der Electrician!
, but if you do get it it will be sometime after.
- The first door is on the right at the top of a staircase and ledge. It will cost 750 points. It will take you to the Double Barrel Shotgun.
- There will be another door in the Double Barrel room and it will cost 750 points and take you to the Thompson.
- While in the Tompson room you will see a desk blocking a staircase. It will cost 1,000 points to remove the bloackade. You will now be on the second floor of the map.
- Once you get to the second floor you will notice a door to the right. This leads to the first teleporter and costs 750 points.
- Now go back to the spawn and open the other 750 point door. It will lead to the M1 Carbine area.
- In the Carbine area there is another 750 point door to open.
- Once you get into the new area the Trench Gun will be to your left. To the left of the Trench Gun there is a 1,250 point door that leads to the second teleporter.
- Go back to where the Trench Gun is but exit the left way. There will be a blockade on the steps. It costs 1,000 points. After it is open jump off next to the bridge.
- Once you jump off next to the bridge you will be in the power area. Go turn on the power and behind it will be a 1,250 point door.
So there you have it. The nine doors of the map!
Kill 40 zombies with the bowie knife. (Map Pack 3 only)
The Bowie Knife is located at the back of the map before entering the teleporter area. It costs 3,000 points. You can get this done very quickly but you won't make it too far without Juggernaut, which is key for this trophy. Try to get the Knife as soon as possible. Once you get it it should only take three rounds maximum.It is best to do this with 2+ players. That way you can go near the power and your friends can guard your back.
Link all teleport pads before round 7. (Map Pack 3 only)
This trophy will only 6,750 points. Refrain from buying any perks or hitting the Mystery Box. For this I just bought the Tompson. You should have all of the points you need by Round 5 or 6. Follow everything I said for Locksmith!
except for opening the two 750 point doors on the left side of the map. After you turn on the power run back to the Tompson area and go to the second floor and go across the bridge. Then open the blockade on the stairs. This will save you about 500 points. To link a telepter you must pres
on it and then you will have 30 seconds to run to the mainframe and press
Use the teleporter 8 times. (Map Pack 3 only)
The teleporters cannot be used until the power is turned on and it is linked to the mainframe. You don't have to use all threee if you don't want, it can be acheived using one. The teleporter costs 1,500 points per go and you must use it either times for a grand total of 8,000 points. You will definatley haev to rack up points for this. I suggest using it whenever you get 1,500 points rather then saving up 12,000 points so you won't be tempted to spend it. It has been speculated that hitching a ride in the teleporter when it gets linked or if a friend uses it counts towards the total but I cannot confirm.
Survive until round 20 without buying a single Perk. (Map Pack 3 only)
This trophy isn't as hard as it seems, as long as you play with 2 - 4 people. You have to make it to Round 20 without buying Juggernaut, Double Tap, Speed-Cola or Quick Revive, but here is the catch. If you try for it solo (which I highly don't recommend) you must make it to Round 20 without getting down. If you play with 2 - 4 people you can die so long as you never buy a perk and you and your team make it to Round 20. You will not have to complete Round 20 for this trophy. I would highly recommend playing with three or four people and camping on the catwalk near the teleporter in the back of the map. This is by far the easiest spot to do it. Since you will not have Juggernaut I recommend not using the Ray Gun (back splash damage) or the Wanderwaffe (back splash damage). Instead get two of the following three guns: MG42, Browning M1919 or PPSh-41. they are all high capacity and high damage guns. Also, since you won't be buying any perks you will be able to Pack A Punch sooner. It would be a good idea to look out the window on the catwalk and thin out the zombies to make your friends' jobs easier.
Upgrade any weapon in Pack A Punch. (Map Pack 3 only)
Basically the same as Pack Addict
. All three of the teleporters must be linked to the mainframe. Then when you have 5,000 points and a gun you want to upgrade just go to the Pack A Punch Machine and press
. You will get this throught normal play and if you don't you will receive while working towards Pack Addict
Acquire Waffle Weapons!
Obtain the Ray Gun, DG-2, and the Monkey Bomb at the same time in a game. (Map Pack 3 only)
The Ray Gun, DG-2 and the Monkey Bombs are the three Wonder Weapons in the map. The can only be obtained via the Mystery Box which is 950 points per try. This can take three hits or ten, one game our four games. It's a game of chance and luck. This may take a long time if you have bad luck with the box. Hopefully you can get this quick as it can be a pain. You must have them all at once though. You can get the Ray Gun and trade it but then get the DG-2 and Monkey Bombs.
- Ray Gun - The Ray Gun is a small alien type handgun. It is red but with a green ammo area. It shoots a ray that does a lot of damage.
- DG-2 - Often referred to the Wanderwaffe or Wanderwaffle, it is a strange yellowish looking gun. It shoots electricity bolts that will insta-kill zombies no matter what round. It can kill 12 zombies at once maximum.
- Monkey Bomb - It is a monkey with cymbals that has explosives strapped to it. When thrown it will lure all the zombies to it.
Upgrade 5 weapons at the Pack A Punch Machine. (Map Pack 3 only)
Between opening doors, buying guns and perks this will cost A LOT of point, roughly 30,000+. This has to be done in one game. The Pack A Punch is in the spawn area and needs to be opened. In order to access it you must turn the power on with
then go to the teleporters on the left, right and back of the map. You will have to press
on it then it will give you 30 seconds to get back to the mainframe. Once there press
and the blockade will lower a little bit. After all 3 have been linked the Pack A Punch will be accessible. Now for this trophy don't worry about getting guns you want. Just either buy and wall gun or hit the box one time and take it as the Pack A Punch will turn even the worst gun into a deadly weapon. It will cost you 5,000 points each time making it a grand total of 25,000 for all five upgrades. Just save money and make wise decisions on how to spend it. I recommend upgrading the following weapons:
- Arisaka - It is in the back of the spawn area and costs 200 points.
- Gewehr 43 - It is on the left side of the platform in the spawn area and costs 600 points.
- Double Barrel Shotgun - On the right of the map in the first room, after you open the first door. It costs 1,200 points.
- Thompson - On the right side of the map and is in front of the incinerator/fire pit. It costs 1,200 points.
- M1 Carbine - After opening the first door on the left of the spawn it will be on the wall to the right. It costs 600 points.
The Might of the Monkey!
Use the Monkey Bomb. (Map Pack 3 only)
The Monkey Bomb is a new Wonder Weapon for the map. It is a monkey with cymbals that has explosives strapped to it. When thrown with
it will attract the zombie. You will have three to start with and will refill only with Max Ammo. Unfortunately it can only be obtained via the Mystery Box which costs 950 points per try. You may get it our first try, or your fifth or it could take ten tries. It's all a game of chance and luck.